A United Ireland? Backed by PAISLEY!?

DeletedUser

Get a less idiotic source. It looks like the daily mail of Ireland.

DeletedUser

Get a less idiotic source. It looks like the daily mail of Ireland.

No, we have the Irish Daily Mail over here and it is as shockingly bad as your own.

Completely and utterly broke. We are in the process of losing our economic sovereignty due to the greed and, incompetence of our economic crooks.

p.s. In a rush now but I may edit spelling mistakes and add more to this post later

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ireland to be taken over by Europe?

Well we are part of Europe already so what you mean by take us over needs to be explained.

Suffice to say our economic sovereignty looks like it will be gone for the next few years if we need to use the ECB/IMF and British bailout offers for our banks/government.

Pretty depressing. I have heard that the national army is on standby for expected riots after the budget is announced next month.

DeletedUser

Wait.. Ireland has an army? I though the IRA had decomissioned.

The source is valid, Google it and you will see. Silly Qwerty.

DeletedUser

Part of the entity of the EU group, however, not fully apart of 'Europe' yet.

In terms that you can understand, Germany attempted to take over Europe via two world wars, which both failed. If you look at the EU group, Germany is possiblity the stronger countries the rest via the economic growths, ect.

What I am trying to say is that, perhaps by accident, Germany is slowly taking over Europe.

DeletedUser6695

Read the first paragraph and Ian Paisley says reunited under the crown...No thanks :lol:

DeletedUser

In terms that you can understand, Germany attempted to take over Europe via two world wars, which both failed. If you look at the EU group, Germany is possiblity the stronger countries the rest via the economic growths, ect.

What I am trying to say is that, perhaps by accident, Germany is slowly taking over Europe.

No. It's all a secret plot by the Belgians to take control.

DeletedUser

Wait.. Ireland has an army? I though the IRA had decomissioned.

The source is valid, Google it and you will see. Silly Qwerty.

Not really. I've read some of the idiotic brainwashed comments on the website and decided it's not really worth my time, although it will be good to see the Irish economy collapse after it's been inflated by EU subsidies and corruption.

DeletedUser

Not really. I've read some of the idiotic brainwashed comments on the website and decided it's not really worth my time, although it will be good to see the Irish economy collapse after it's been inflated by EU subsidies and corruption.

Honestly after seeing economies collapse and fall, how could you ever wish someone's economy would collapse. In some cases that's worse than wishing someone dead.

Life isn't like a ctw boxxy, it's time you learnt that.

DeletedUser

I wish North Korea's Economy would collapse.. :p

If the country can become more powerful by it, then it has to happen.

DeletedUser

what does this mean?

I wish North Korea's Economy would collapse.. :p
they'd need to build one first.

i think a united british isles would have been best for the people of both uk and ireland - we are so alike, so close, and so economically co-dependant. unfortunately the history of the past thousand years means there isn't going to be a palatable way to get to that point. ian paisley is a bigotted arse.

DeletedUser

If Ireland falls, apparently the EU could follow.

So yeah, turns out the EU cynics were sorta right after all.

DeletedUser

Would be kinda cool if we were the country to make the whole EU fail. :lol:

DeletedUser

Honestly after seeing economies collapse and fall, how could you ever wish someone's economy would collapse. In some cases that's worse than wishing someone dead.

Life isn't like a ctw boxxy, it's time you learnt that.

I'm not relating it to CTW in anyway Olly. I'm just stating that the Irish economy is collapsing due to the corrupt financial system and it's over-subsidised agricultural sector. Nice to see the smug look wiped off their faces.

It's harsh but I don't care. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm not relating it to CTW in anyway Olly. I'm just stating that the Irish economy is collapsing due to the corrupt financial system and it's over-subsidised agricultural sector. Nice to see the smug look wiped off their faces.

It's harsh but I don't care. :icon_biggrin:

Smug... look.. wiped off face? Of who, all the irish? I think you're stereotyping just a little bit there...

DeletedUser613

I imagine all those rich corrupt bankers were prettty smug alright.