Academy question

DeletedUser2765

To pick on an early point: adam (i think) said that you should never send more than one noble in an attack, however i would disagree as there are times when sending two or three nobles in one attack are a good thing:

for example:
u were unlucky and ur train did not lower a village right done, you think the village will probs be stacked yet u still want to attack him, so instead of just sending one or two nobles in seperate attacks it can be a good thing to send four nobles in one or two separate attacks as it means even if u lose up to half ur army u still get village.

I am around to stomper if u wish to ask for help
jen
x

Ehhh, I am not sure on this technique, but do remember that loyalty loss/nobles do not compound. So sending 4 nobles in 1 attack will still count as sending 1 noble (in terms of loyalty lost).

DeletedUser

I'm Godly's point was that often the nobleman dies, while some of your other troops survives, and does therefor suggest sending more than 1 noble.

I don't agree with his suggestion though.

DeletedUser

Im sure ill figure it out soon .
Could someone tell me if sending my paladin with my nobleman , will it increase his speed or willit remain the same . I know ive read it somewhere but damned if i can find it.
Thanks yet again ...
Stomper

DeletedUser

The paladin will only increase the speed of troops he is travelling with if they are sent as support, so no, he won't speed up your attacks. Sorry.

DeletedUser2765

Im sure ill figure it out soon .
Could someone tell me if sending my paladin with my nobleman , will it increase his speed or willit remain the same . I know ive read it somewhere but damned if i can find it.
Thanks yet again ...
Stomper

It'll increase the noblemans speed if you send it as support, but obviously, you won't get the village if you send it as support. Otherwise, it has no bearing on the speed of the nobleman.

DeletedUser

I tried nobling a village today , a barb one but massive , so well worth it for its production side, anyway after one hit i noticed the loyalty went from say 33 to 8 or something like that , strange as it was the 1st time id hit it . I sent my army back but before it gets there it has been nobled ny someone else .
What will be the outcome when i get there , will i lose the nobleman :icon_sad:
or will it be down to how many troops he has left there .
I have sent 150 archers and 600 axes with him .
thanks in advance.....
Stomper

DeletedUser

It will depend on how many troops he has in the village.

DeletedUser

Thank Adam . Now i have 3 noblemen , and say i was to lose this one , can i re-educate another without the coin cost first.
Cheers ...

DeletedUser

Can i move my paladin into the same village so it goes out with the nobleman , not for speed , just that i noticed his first weapon decreases aloyalty by an exta 30 if send with nobleman ,
Have i interpreted this correctly and if so how do i get my paladin back to original village.
Again , thanks in addvance ....

Stomper

DeletedUser

You can move your paladin around in the Statue. Enter the statue in the village you want the Paladin in, while he's at home, and press "Station Paladin here" or whatever it is, it's quite obvious.

DeletedUser3001

ive got all the recources for a noble but i go in the academy and i try clicking to make a noble but i just get the fact card, so how do i get a noble please

DeletedUser

You must mint a coin first, you can do that in your academy, in the bottom.

If you've done, then check if you've got enough farm space.

DeletedUser3001

thanks, i just went back a few pages and sussed it. but, laugh?
im sitting here juggling with a 50k warehouse and all those recourses.
i thought i had to buy one 1st.
someone broke into my head last night and burgled the place,
and i still dont know whats missing.