Account Held to Ransom

DeletedUser

It is such a pity you don't have a W1 account

Wow, you do get round like a bad smell don't you.

I think someone should be sending an ingame message to check BuchaillOg's playing habits if they're now claiming to be gemarriot, considering that account started on W1 in June 09 and I know for a fact that BuchaillOg was doing an epic Fail in W1 with BCW/WET in December.

After your performance on W1, I wouldn't hold much worth to your threats. Oh, and it's common consensus that you really did Fail.

Most memorable player :
1- BuchaillOg Failure on that scale cannot be forgotten
On another note, having battered B and her Fail tribe about for a while at the tail end of last year, I would take anything this player says in game with a pinch of salt. She wasn't exactly 'forthcoming' with the truth in her previous incarnation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2550

What what what what???

Yes I played as buchaillog months ago you will see that where buchaillog started loosing vills I was long gone as Kilroy can confirm having had the account briefly

yes I now play as gemarriott having taken over the account while it was in wet where my hubby was then duke

that was all months ago
what has then got to do with now??

Are where precisely did I do anything which made u dislike me so much??

And for the record tawny owl is 8
anyone who is on my skype contacts can see a pic of the jester household
she is the one with the cheesy grin (also the smalllest one in the pic but not by much these days) :)

DeletedUser

From where im standing, it seems both are in the wrong. As many of you have pointed out its a war game and thats the end of it. It doesn't matter whos on the other side of the screen but the factor that in game they are ever your ally or your enemy. The Parents would have known the risk of letting the kid play the game as they are obviously experienced on w1.

Now to the reason why Superkarma is in the wrong, the way you put your messages across was a type of blackmail which ain't right at all. The reason why it is classed as blackmail is because you were forcing them to make a choice which would affect them in someway (wether you meant it or not) you was forcing them to make a decision over the safety of the 8 year old or an account which they have put the effort into create.

So from my eyes, the parents are in the wrong for letting the kid play knowing what can and most likely would occur in the world and superkarma is in the wrong for using a type of blackmail which you never use in any situation.

Blackmail =]
UK1

DeletedUser

A point is, if you had an 8 year old child in the game, you were playing aswell and your being blackmailed into handing over an account to stop the attacks, you would be extremely angry. Blackmail is wrong anywhere and people are expected to have some decenty. I think you should be ashamed, I am 14 and so help me god if I was in B's position I would get an account on that world just to destroy you.

DeletedUser6695

i agree, I must admit i did check where you were on the map after reading this =]

DeletedUser

i agree, I must admit i did check where you were on the map after reading this =]
hehe, so did i, and it worried me a bit. definately not blackmail. fair, gentlemanly behaivour. can we be friends, superkarma?

DeletedUser

hehe, so did i, and it worried me a bit. definately not blackmail. fair, gentlemanly behaivour. can we be friends, superkarma?

Lol i too centered map on you onetruth :p

I lubz you dont worry :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

eh>?

this isnt blackmail
stop whining that you let children on the internet
they should be attacked/nobled, age has nothing to do with it, in some circumstances, age (or the lack of it) makes players increase their attacks.

I hope all of this was a joke, if not, it should be classed as one.

This isn't classed as blackmail under TW rules.

DeletedUser

For the sake of it here is the definiton of Blackmail:

• exert pressure on someone through threats
  • extortion of money by threats to divulge discrediting information
Neither of these are being commited here, so henceforth it cannot be classified as any use blackmail.

All he is doing is attacking the person, then offering a deal so to speak but throughout that conversation after reading it a few times, you can identify that he is messing about by the way he puts it forward.

It may seem heartless but 8 year old, 10 year old or whatever age. Its just a game and players of the game cannot risk to stop attacking just because of there age as i can bet you its been a scam that has been used many times and backfired on the person who chose to allow the person to continue by stop attacking them and they have been defeated.

Better to attack, than to be attacked in return.

Blackmail

Nauzhror

Reaction score
On high performance we had a guy in our tribe who nobled another member of the tribes daughter...that led to some amusing skype coinversation :)

Oh god did it.

Bwah will never live down nobling Lisa's daughter.

PS: I'm fairly sure the child in question is indeed 8. And SuperKarma is lucky he's 60 hours from me by nobles or he'd be losing his village shortly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

Im sure he wont always be 60 hours away :icon_twisted: (if he lasts that long)

DeletedUser

I'm sure most of you would be very, very, annoyed if someone said give me your account or your child will lose a village and their happyness for 2 days.

DeletedUser

They said please, he said no. So he offered them an alternative which they did not take. That about covers it really. Sure id be annoyed if i wanted to protect my kid, and when words didnt make a difference, i went off and cried about it on the forums, instead of DOING something about it.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
They said please, he said no. So he offered them an alternative which they did not take. That about covers it really. Sure id be annoyed if i wanted to protect my kid, and when words didnt make a difference, i went off and cried about it on the forums, instead of DOING something about it.

No, he tried to make them feel like bad parents for not being willing to give up a million+ point account, it's absolutely absurd. If he had simply said no and blocked them no one would have an issue with it, but he didn't.

DeletedUser

Yeah i see that now. Do you not send similar mails to amusing farms? I can clearly see it was just a joke. And they should feel bad, for wanting their kid to have a hassle free time playing a war game, such a silly concept.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Yeah i see that now. Do you not send similar mails to amusing farms?

Nope, I tend to tell my farms that they should restart, they then threaten to gang me with their tribe's help, I then tell them I'd bend their entire tribe over my knee and that I'd like to see them try. The next phase is usually where I clear them and cat them. I don't try to blackmail my farms in exchange for me not farming them.

DeletedUser

in this case tho', after reading the mail, i dont honestly think superkama was being serious about achually taking the accounts.

DeletedUser

Oh god did it.

Bwah will never live down nobling Lisa's daughter.

PS: I'm fairly sure the child in question is indeed 8. And SuperKarma is lucky he's 60 hours from me by nobles or he'd be losing his village shortly.

So that is what happened...lulz

DeletedUser

i'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that I, too, am an 8 year old girl, and consequently should not be farmed.

Sorry this was on page 2 and i`m just flicking through. Are you seriously 8 ????
I found it hard enough to pronounce that big word never mind spell it (no i didn`t google the meaning, lol).

Not taking the .. btw, being serious.

Last edited by a moderator: