All a bit too much?

• Thread starter DeletedUser11971
  • Start date

DeletedUser11971

So this world we have seen all sorts of underhand behaviour (which is fine its a game) but this is a small server and is it getting a bit too much?!

I mean we see folks trying to get banned so support can arrive and others post that this grants "respect" and NAPS are broken (again this is fine) but we have the "we is innocent" speeches go on for days until they then turn on another player to divert attention.

Now we see folks move into another tribe and immediately (even though the day before had lost 2 nobles helping their tribemate) get nobled out by their former tribemate?

Today we see folks turn on their own tribe and force a disbandment (again in isolation this is fine)

So I see a pattern where to be underhand and untrustworthy is amazing and I see these same players in other tribes and so you think ok so this one is next?

Now folks moan about the group hugs on Uk server but I think this is worse in many respects. Accs stuffed full of players (4 is the new 6!!) and they are the new TW gods because they get ahead?

Now do not think I am pointing the finger at one acc as am not there are a few here that maybe need to think about their actions versus the good of the community.

Now the pity is that these players can play so why don't they? Is TW so dull that the only lol is to see how low you can act to impress this new clique?

Pity. We are a small sever so what are you going to do next?!

Anyway flame away but seriously has it gone just a little too far?

DeletedUser6695

It just shows the lack of intelligence and leadership qualities of this server

DeletedUser

Tribal wars is a boring game. You gotta make it fun some how...

DeletedUser6623

I am shifty said:
Tribal wars is a boring game. You gotta make it fun some how...

Such behavior causes people to quit. Hence it will get more boring as there will be less players

Or is that your tactic so you can be rank 1? Make the players that are better than you quit imo.

DeletedUser

Such behavior causes people to quit. Hence it will get more boring as there will be less players

Or is that your tactic so you can be rank 1? Make the players that are better than you quit imo.

Nobody is better than me that actively plays this game, at start up anyway. Mid-game a few possibly better, late game definitely others that are better. (ie GIX)

Anyone who has been better, quit on their own accord. (ie Nauz)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nobody is better than me that actively plays this game, at start up anyway. Mid-game a few possibly better, late game definitely others that are better. (ie GIX) Anyone who has been better, quit on their own accord. (ie Nauz)

lol, loved how you edited what you originally said, just happened to click and look before you did :D

had to think about it or 5 minutes eh :) ?

34p0yly.png

DeletedUser12021

He just needs to loosen the collar around his neck so he can breath ;) hence he couldn't say it all at once

DeletedUser

Anyone can get rank.1 with 5 coplayers. :icon_rolleyes:

It's pretty funny seeing said account fail to get the looter award.

Shut up noob. It's the game. Winners don't make excuses when the other side plays the game.

DeletedUser11971

Nobody is better than me that actively plays this game, at start up anyway. Mid-game a few possibly better, late game definitely others that are better. (ie GIX)

Anyone who has been better, quit on their own accord. (ie Nauz)

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

There is so much more to this game than stuffing an account with 5 others (yes yes we are counting the younger sister who farms and the brother that logs on when a badge wearing co player can't make the time) and farming heaps.

You are good but surely it is for the community to say who is best and all I have seen since returning is some mutual love in from fan bois.

Anyway we will see how you go I guess but all your accounts have or have had co players so surely your first line should have been, "nobody is better than those that play on my accounts?!"

Surely those that click buttons for you have rights too?

Anyway my new Adellion my original post is saying that if we all continue down this road then you'll have no one to prove your flicky hair skills too?

One tribe already saying you need to be vouched for by FOUR players to get an invite!!! So how many folks will get a chance at joining a decent tribe and being taught?

How many will be shown how to play the game. The banter and the what to click when stuff? Or shown how to lead?

Seriously this game is over if we go on.

Meechan fantastic ninja edit skills there!

DeletedUser12021

On a serious not, beside the neck of some here, I think players stating "I'm the best" are simply missing the point of this game. It's called tribal wars, as in "tribe" not "best start up acount wars".

It would be an aweful name if it was.

DeletedUser6695

Without sounding like a Will lover, he probably is the best active player on uk atm. We co play on ukc and we are miles ahead, he was rank 1 on uk15 and uk14. You can't really deny the facts.

Unless you count the little American hiding on the rim on uk16

DeletedUser12021

Feel free to disagree. It won't change my mind.
I never seen an announcement yet however that the world has been won by a starting account, but only by a tribe.
I'm sure you can state that a starting account gives a good position and all sorts of arguments. But all that matters is the end.

You can compare it with a soccer match. You can have a good striker in team A, scoring a few goals at the start but being exhausted after a while and has to be replaced after a while. And you have team B who might not be the best at early, but working together well and eventually dominating the match.

No-one will care about that good striker in team A as team B has won the match.

So it's not about individuals. It's about how good you can work together as a tribe.
Does having a top player helps? Yes naturally, but that alone won't cut it in the end.

(and just an FYI I'm just talking in general here, before someone tries to see tribes in my statement above)

And imo: even earlier achievements on earlier worlds playerwise or tribewise don't even matter in my eyes as that's a different world. But that might be just me not caring about names or earlier worlds.

Without sounding like a Will lover, he probably is the best active player on uk atm. We co play on ukc and we are miles ahead, he was rank 1 on uk15 and uk14. You can't really deny the facts.

Talking about facts: where is he now on w15?

DeletedUser589

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

There is so much more to this game than stuffing an account with 5 others (yes yes we are counting the younger sister who farms and the brother that logs on when a badge wearing co player can't make the time) and farming heaps.

You are good but surely it is for the community to say who is best and all I have seen since returning is some mutual love in from fan bois.

Anyway we will see how you go I guess but all your accounts have or have had co players so surely your first line should have been, "nobody is better than those that play on my accounts?!"

Surely those that click buttons for you have rights too?

Anyway my new Adellion my original post is saying that if we all continue down this road then you'll have no one to prove your flicky hair skills too?

One tribe already saying you need to be vouched for by FOUR players to get an invite!!! So how many folks will get a chance at joining a decent tribe and being taught?

How many will be shown how to play the game. The banter and the what to click when stuff? Or shown how to lead?

Seriously this game is over if we go on.

Meechan fantastic ninja edit skills there!

That made me laugh so hard! So had to post.

However, at the risk of not adding anything to the conversation at hand, I thought it best to add some comments.
Firstly, I thought being the best start up player was proven by being a single "Player" on an account? Definitely helps with multiple farmers.
Surely we all microfarm at start up and follow a similar build pattern... so doesnt being the best start up player mean the person who is able to have the most consistent access to their account to keep the LC out all day... and an area surrounded by non farmers?

I know that in the 5 or so years that I have played this game, my start up speed has dropped because my access to TW has been limited more and more through the years. Back at Uni (Those many years ago) it was easy to hit the heights of rank 1 when I was outfarming everyone else. More difficult now.

I dont know Will at all, (I never heard of him before W16) but from what i've seen, the account he is on is rank 1 but I understand its played by 3 people right? And the first village was a freebie under NAP, the second was a free barb... so its easy to hit the heights. I guess if he really is as good as he says then he will stay there for some time right?

But it all doesnt really matter anyway... or does it? #overtheego

DeletedUser

really long post
If you're now making the association between football players and tribalwars players, there are reasons why some players are worth more than others. We're not all equal in skill.