All a bit too much?

• Thread starter DeletedUser11971
  • Start date

DeletedUser11971

Hang on (we are going off topic but so be it) you say you never ask for support but then say "a mere post on forums asking for support is barely asking for support" then you tell Mattxx that he can't catch you fibbing?!

So you have never asked for support except when you did but its ok because you then mailed everyone to say don't worry you don't need it?!

I find your counter arguments very confusing at best somewhat delusional at worst and how poor Mattxx has never caught you fibbing is beyond me!

Anyways back on topic if we can (open an iTeam I don't fib thread if you must)

DeletedUser

blah blah blah
Not sure what you hoped to achieve by quoting a bunch of my posts, nevertheless it failed. You were caught again lying to make yourself sound that little bit better. When everyone (Atleast in speed) knows you're a pretty all-round poor player and person in general.

DeletedUser

When I really ask for support, I mail all my neighbors and send circular mails and ask for support.

That's barely lying. If we really ask for support we can probably get one of the biggest defenses a player can get at this stage of the world. It's not hard to get support when you're the rank 1 player (people tend to love you :icon_redface:)

Hang on (we are going off topic but so be it) you say you never ask for support but then say "a mere post on forums asking for support is barely asking for support" then you tell Mattxx that he can't catch you fibbing?!
if by asking for support you mean the literal meaning of the word "asking" then yeah .but if i ask someone to support me, and then I tell them there's no need, I wouldn't call that asking for support. maybe at one point, but overall No It's not asking to get supported.

So you have never asked for support except when you did but its ok because you then mailed everyone to say don't worry you don't need it?!
read above

I find your counter arguments very confusing at best somewhat delusional at worst and how poor Mattxx has never caught you fibbing is beyond me!
I like that. Poor Mattxx :lol:
anyways i explained it at start of my post.
Anyways back on topic if we can (open an iTeam I don't fib thread if you must)
You're doing this again. you criticize me then when I reply you go "stay on topic" or "I didnt mean you was talking as a whole".
you can't expect nothing after trying to criticize me for something this small. I did say we earned that ODD without any support techinically (not literal meaning of the word) yet some people tend to fail to understand that much.

now If you want to keep criticizing and dig yourselves bigger holes I suggest you create " iTeam fib " thread :lol:

When everyone (Atleast in speed) knows you're a pretty all-round poor player and person in general.
This is so funny :lol: coming from ..... You :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When I really ask for support, I mail all my neighbors and send circular mails and ask for support.

lizards today at 13:21 Thanks Quote
if anyone around can, get me support before today at 17:31:15:705 . we're getting backtimed as expected
Edited by lizards today at 13:22
Bangers today at 13:23 Thanks Quote
Mail the closest members while i sort out who actually needs support...

Milad wasn't "really" asking for support.
pffthahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

Keep the lies and excuses coming noob :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Read my above post . let me help you:

if by asking for support you mean the literal meaning of the word "asking" then yeah .but if i ask someone to support me, and then before they send it I tell them there's no need ( in this caseafter scout report showing level 19 farm) , I wouldn't call that asking for support. maybe at one point, but overall No It's not asking to get supported.

DeletedUser

if by asking for support you mean the literal meaning of the word "asking" then yeah .but if i ask someone to support me, and then before they send it I tell them there's no need ( in this caseafter scout report showing level 19 farm) , I wouldn't call that asking for support. maybe at one point, but overall No It's not asking to get supported.

Wait, is that 2 pallys?

Pfthahahahahahahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you ever stop lying?

DeletedUser11971

Wait, is that 2 pallys?

Do you ever stop lying?

Honestly that is not really asking as in the literal meaning of the word ask. It is just mailing folk asking in a non asking way to send support which isn't needed so the asking is discounted. The fact that there are two pallies there is immaterial as although asked for they weren't really needed so aren't really there or indeed asked for.

Keep up please Matt there will be a test later if you ask me (in a non literal way) nicely :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Is this proof that the 'pros' on Lizards can't dodge a simple backtime? :icon_rolleyes:

Actually we discussed it and used simulator and decided it'd be a better choice for us to NOT dodge because..

1) He would return with cats and carry on catting
and
2) We'd lose more troops overall as we couldn't dodge every single attack

If we did dodge we'd probably of lost 500 LC compared to the 236 we did lose.

EDIT: Oh and we'd of lost a noble.

A good decision no?

DeletedUser

Honestly that is not really asking as in the literal meaning of the word ask. It is just mailing folk asking in a non asking way to send support which isn't needed so the asking is discounted. The fact that there are two pallies there is immaterial as although asked for they weren't really needed so aren't really there or indeed asked for.

Keep up please Matt there will be a test later if you ask me (in a non literal way) nicely :icon_cool:
Ahhh I see, so by asking for support even though you don't need support literally means you didn't ask for support and if support arrives even though you said none arrived literally means none arrived because you didn't ask for it.

How could I have been so blind.

DeletedUser11971

It is very confusing but sheesh you should see them when they get onto diplomacy :icon_wink: Even Aslan looking for the deeper magic gets confused then. Still am glad we have got that all cleared up and once its explained it is actually quite simple.In fact just for you Matt I have made a handy pictorial summary so if you too have not asked for support by mailing and posting on your tribe forum (in a non literal way) you can reference this guide and all will be well. See I spoil you!

DeletedUser

Wait, is that 2 pallys?

Do you ever stop lying?

Here is the full report. do tell me other than like 30 archers where do you see any support? :lol:
Tell me where I lied? those were actually home long before for someone on the other side of the world they may still be there I'm not sure when or whose. but do you see any supports there? Is that what supports in your tribe look like? :lol:
I had already mentioned there was some archers as support hadn't I? :icon_rolleyes:

PS: This is how I see it when 2 haters join up to flame and say "You got support blabla"

2w69km0.jpg

How desperate can you get to hold some archers against me and say we got support :lol:

DeletedUser

It is very confusing but sheesh you should see them when they get onto diplomacy :icon_wink: Even Aslan looking for the deeper magic gets confused then. Still am glad we have got that all cleared up and once its explained it is actually quite simple.In fact just for you Matt I have made a handy pictorial summary so if you too have not asked for support by mailing and posting on your tribe forum (in a non literal way) you can reference this guide and all will be well. See I spoil you!

LOL!

+rep.

DeletedUser

Getting support from your tribe in tribal wars is a sin.

DeletedUser

Do not stray from topic here. You said you had not received any support, yet were proven to be a liar. You then went on to say that none of that support reached your village and once again you were proven to be a liar.

The thing that makes all this hilarious, is your pathetic attempts to flame UK16 forum users for pointing these facts out. Oh, and leave the cartoons to the professionals :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Do not stray from topic here. You said you had not received any support, yet were proven to be a liar. You then went on to say that none of that support reached your village and once again you were proven to be a liar
do excuse me if there are like 30 Archers as support (which I'm still not sure from where) that I don't remember due to our constant solo struggles to get nearly 60k OD.
The thing that makes all this hilarious, is your pathetic attempts to flame UK16 forum users for pointing these facts out.
facts? more like very minor details.

Let me remind you how this all looks like (sorry I cba to do cartoons):

Haters: You're rank 1 because you had it all easy blabla
Me: rank1 ODT with no support
Haters: You had support
Me: Where?
Haters: 30 Archers.

Now what is hilarious here?

DeletedUser

At least you get people replying to you Milad. I wonder why Daz hasn't replied to me..