ALO neuters the Cat!

DeletedUser7967

ALO declares war on Meow!

ALO have been in the darkness a long time. After numerous small wars to really gain a footing, they have not failed yet. I have decided the true success of ALO. Therefore, we decided to put down the cat. Apparently it doesn't have any idea that the real masters are not approving its actions.

Meow has attempted to grow into K35, recruited refugees, even tried to tell us where and where we can't noble. Im sick of their treatment and found it time to show them a lesson or two. I took away there scratching post and replaced it with a turret.

Therefore, our first wave was a stunner to Meow. :D We did some damage and nukes are flying. Its far from a final verdict, but the cat shall no longer think the world is his.

Time to put the cat down:
Side 1:
Tribes: ALO
Side 2:
Tribes: Meow

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 30
Difference: 6

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 197,423
Side 2: 276,710
Difference: 79,287

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 127,327
Side 2: 0
Difference: 127,327

chart

"Meow Rank 2 vs ALO Rank 5, will be very fun, I mean that's if meow leadership is strong enough, although judging by the failed leaders and influx of crap players it doesn't look that good."

Chance of Fun: 100% :p
Chance of Success: 60%-80% :D Yah never know what a cat is truly thinking.

DeletedUser7848

Meow Players who have fought Back:
Randon Havoc
Aaragon (ultimately failed so far)
Alphaking (well more reacting to getting attacked)
Jackjay
Mrgd (after being nearly completely cleared and losing 8 villas in the 1st 2 days)
Baron Von baran

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Go ALO, go! Wipe those noobs off the map :D

DeletedUser7848

Just a note from me about their recruitment its not like normal recruitment, its like an Open door policy :p

(p.s the spamming is reserved so i can keep the stats and things updated)

DeletedUser8007

We have had a very good start but its early days.

Everyone wanted Meow to be tested in a real war, well they have one now lets see how sharp the kitty claws are!!!! (from what i have had against me up to now, i think the kitty is still a kitten)

DeletedUser

Go ALO wonder who will be the first to run from meow, I'm watching you jackjay

DeletedUser

Go ALO wonder who will be the first to run from meow, I'm watching you jackjay

lol i said jackjay would be one of the first if he does run that is

defo on ALOs side got mailed they were going to do this very much looking forward to ALO wiping Meows out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7920

Good stats at the moment keep up the good work guys and girls

DeletedUser7982

A lot of people have said ALO need to prove ourselves by going to war with Meow and here we are:)

We're terribly obliging people here so if any other tribes want to join in you are more than welcome.

But we will have to kill you later.

Sorry about that, nature of the game.

We are ace
we are cool
we are ALO
and we'll rule

la la la la la la la

DeletedUser

Second day stats, and showing fantastic success for ALO so far :)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 1
Difference: 32

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 317,950
Side 2: 9,911
Difference: 308,039

chart

DeletedUser6446

That´s some impressive stats.

Good job. :)

Will be interesting to see how Meow replies.

DeletedUser7848

the 1 noble from alo to meow was a recap which was retaken

DeletedUser

not only are meow not fighting back in game they havent even showed there faces on here

DeletedUser8007

i dont think they are even aware we are taking there villages from them. apart from random havoc the fight they are putting up is none existant.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers:
Side 1: 71
Side 2: 73
Difference: 2
chart

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 1
Difference: 40

DeletedUser

lets put it in perspective guys, yes you hit a few of the meow members and taken the villas, well done nicely organized etc etc, however lets just remember that the majority of villas you are taking are in your strongholds of K35 & k34 and tbh you should be taking them fairly easily as they are fairly isolated from the main clusters of meow members, and support (although on way) is taking its time getting there and thus your going to take a fair few villas (as shown) before we can mount a serious defense.

I mean i have some villas in your k's that i expect to lose, why? because they really arent worth keeping and im not going to send all of my support defending them, however they are nicely stacked enough to result in you guys losing a lot of nukes.

Once youve started attacking our main cores succesfully outside of K34 & K35, then ill give you all the praise you guys so desperately crave, until then im afraid its just a hearty well done for taking those isolated villas that take a long time to support.