Anarchy Rules.... your source for News

DeletedUser8943

ANARCHYMASTHEAD-page001_zps87d46322.jpg
STATDODGE-page001_zps96450324.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

are you prepared to discuss, bonus's and additional perks, perhaps a pension scheme?

DeletedUser12062

+1 for the layout
Im hearing they also eat babies!!

As for manipulating statistics, they went from nothin gto #1 in everything ODA etc in a week or so maybe your right.

But they been #1 a long time now, and fighting strengthens a tribe, it shows up the weak and the lazy and UNDER dont keep those sort of guys.
No need to remind you Peadar the world settings, its not a speed world a fight cant be decided after a few days but the way I read the stats realy is a tribe covering the largest part of the map growing in every area, no sign of panick or desperate diplomacy.
Under certainly dont give pensions, :lol: that part made me choke my coffee up
But great thread

DeletedUser

great to have a thread, but it's horse crap about us booting people who get attacked to save stats. we let people like coolworld stay in after he lost 6-7 villages hoping he would at least ask for support. others went yellow except for shadow who just quit. we could care less about the stats but if you want to discuss that, tell me how many villages has A-F-A nobled from active members.
also A-F-A members mailing everyone saying our top players don't do anything and hide behind our smaller players is also a pathetic and desperate attempt. I could go into details of how we are spending our nukes and nobles, but then again the members know so i see no need to shout it out. although it just takes few clicks on twstats to figure it out if you really want to know...

DeletedUser12062

Not going to teach my Granny to suck eggs or piss a mod off but isnt this thread spam?
Great presentation but the prospect of pointing out UNDER are horrible / point whores/ noobs/ peados have all been covered many times hasnt it?
In fact if it wasnt for UNDER there would be no need for mods in this world forum simply as little else ever spoken of other than the above oh and how everyone going to kill them by players who dont seem to be playing any more

DeletedUser6603

In no way is this spam. It is good old fashioned PnP, something that is sadly lacking from the externals these days!

DeletedUser12062

In no way is this spam. It is good old fashioned PnP, something that is sadly lacking from the externals these days!

I totaly agrea
The externals are beyond dead just saying for once shouldnt there be a thread of how great UNDER is and despite being forced to play in there and without mentioning the hideous stuff that all tribe members suffer from the management its good
TW admin started all this years ago making premiums then adding more things to premium before making it a pay to win game
so what if our leaders force us to pay them PP make us fight wars and give them any village of our once we maxed them.
The leaders are doing what the devs wanted
I have to admit bieng forced by council to tag 100s of incommings and not sleep might sound harsh but were told its a war game.
Bieng forced to pay weekly PP and rescources again is no diffrent from real life paying taxes

Bowing and posting daily praises of how great Lizards is and how lucky we are to have him over is is a honor and when he occasionaly clicks like makes our day

DeletedUser4753

go afa!!!! (official fan boi)

/me still waiting for sum knk pnp, ive heard good things, dont keep me waiting.
or shud we rim ya first :D

DeletedUser6603

No point doing a declaration when were already at war d1! It won't be KnK PnP anyways, as we aren't KnK on this world ;-)

However, our old PnP writer has just started playing again, so im sure we will be able to put something good together when the time is right.

OMR - fascinating insight into UNDER, its given me some ideas. I could do with some PP.....

DeletedUser

also A-F-A members mailing everyone saying our top players don't do anything and hide behind our smaller players is also a pathetic and desperate attempt.

On the chance this is referring to me or my mails, then I'm afraid you have the wrong end of the stick.

One of your ex tribemates, left your tribe and I mailed him to ask him was everything okay? I really don't like to see a good battle ended because of silly politics and in tribe fighting. He fairly quickly explained how he was sick of large players not doing anything, but starting wars etc, and not pulling their weight, relying on smaller players to do the hard work.

I actually tried to get him to stay in game, and told him there was always gonna be problems with tribe members. Just have some fun and ignore the rest was the advice I gave him.

I can only assume your comment was directed at me as it bears such a resemblence to my conversation with him, though as I say you've just got it completly wrong.

I can provide the mail to you if you like, but I'm not gonna publish it here.

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about you and firebiddo's mails. it seems his mails were given to every member of yours and now theyre mailing our members and telling them his mails or something like that not too sure.

but like i said it's nothing more than a rumor, BiB? and I had tons of nukes die on ER and conquered some villages off them. and not long ago your members were bragging about killing couple of nukes from Not liked, and Demit sort of singlehandedly nobled the leader of our enemy in north. im sure you don't need me telling you what nathanb has done. so yeah even if an ex member says things like that it doesn't make it true.

and OMR shush or I'll have to publicize the webcam shots i collected from your end...

DeletedUser

I published his mail on our forum for my tribemates to see. He'd only left your tribe a few hours at that time, and so I wanted to provide the update to all so that the tribe might benefit.

I can't speak for everybody obviously, but for me personally, I don't just assume what one person has said is the Gospel Truth. But as an enemy of your tribe, to hear disgruntled members complain, and actually leave your tribe due to issues...well if you think every one of your enemies will shrug their shoulders and ignore it then I think your being a bit wishful.

Revelling in your enemies misfortunes, whether rumours or facts, is a natural part of a war. It can be as sweet as a victory in an attack with neither the work or losses, to obtain.

DeletedUser12062

Lol at least the external is finaly worth reading at last.
Befre this fight kicked off we were told that it would expose the weak on both sides
The guys who are famous in other worlds so feel they only need to log in hour a day etc, the sort of Demi God players who rely on tribe mates to work and play for them and the enemy well they wont attack as we know each other on other worlds
We knew these type of players would be highlighted in a fight on both sides.
Diffrence is UNDER is the key tribe, they have been for a long time and theres a reason for that.
You suprise me Lakadeam as you clearly can play im not sure if your willing your tribe on by keeping weaker players hoping you will get the upper hand or secretly you know you want to be an UNDER guy.
Strong players propping up the weak is a recipe for disaster long term.
Im saying this without Lizards hand up my harris working my mouth although I think hes going to shove something in it soonwe realy dont need to explain tribal actions to anyone, morale is fantastic UNDER is a very busy tribe, we dont have pointless diplomacy or dumb rules.
But keep on trying to recruit, you sit the lazy guys who didnt need to build troops and cry at the first couple of nukes

DeletedUser

I want whatever your smoking Old Man.....it seems to be some good smoke!

Firstly...

Have a wee look at the stats my ol mucka, and see who is currently winning this war. For those not playing this world, I'll make it easy to catch up ...

-> UNDER declared war on AFA late one cold night.
-> Thumbleweed blew for a while
-> AFA are winning the war 23-14 at present, despite not being the aggressors.

So old man, pass that good stuff, as I want some reality distorting, factual denying, mind blowing moments too :)

As for joining your tribe? Well I'm surrounded by really good friends, top notch people, with a quality of play I really respect. I sure hope you can say the same about your tribe UNDER or it's gonna be a painful few months for you :p

DeletedUser12062

Wiered how to sides of the story differ but i pass my smoke as I say what realy happened
AFA and UNDER been trading punches for ages its just now more easier to see
Now painful few months thats going to be for everyone, and without doubt we will earn your respect with quality of play, UNDER seem to have quality and a strong desire to play.
Every world you get top tribe after a month or so get lazy, sit back n relax so full credit to management not to allow this to happen.
If your talking stats have a look at Under popping sets in all directions and filling in the gaps as they go
I cant see how the remark as funny as the pnp is of throwing people under a bus or forcing the small to do all the fighting can be justified
At present I say were more debt (village) collection than Bankers

DeletedUser11378

I would just like to point out that since the start of this war, AFA haven't booted anyone or have anyone leave, as they have no weaker players and therefore have no need to fiddle the stats

DeletedUser12062

Good for you guys

A welcome mat from a tribe who takes in all
Thats commendable and great, I take it you also hve fair elections and an anti bullying policy? :lol:

DeletedUser12021

I bet UNDER underrated A.F.A. a lot and they're regretting it doing so.
Why else would they provoke ER soon after; knowing they aren't pushovers either. Unless the leadership of UNDER doesn't really think things thorough. Actually that doesn't seem far fetched either. ;)

DeletedUser12062

Or your forgetting way UNDER works
again go look at the map and see every area fighting
yes conventionaly you fight a front stack with back, but that means some get lazy
UNDER are not allowed lazy players, Lizards is very strict and clear Pay your rescources on time and buy him premium.
Webcam on a tuesday and thursday and keep busy
As for regrets eveyone has them, Im not going to externals laughing at AFA guys, they done well as it goes but its very early days
If playing cards you dont show your hand until the end

DeletedUser

I bet UNDER underrated A.F.A. a lot and they're regretting it doing so.
No I actually knew they were the biggest threat around i've sat countless accounts and sniped when AFA members kept attacking (long before we even declare). so i knew they were going to be hard to deal with. the declaration was more of a wake up call for everyone since AFA had been launching nobles and nukes for quite a while.
Why else would they provoke ER soon after; knowing they aren't pushovers either. Unless the leadership of UNDER doesn't really think things thorough. Actually that doesn't seem far fetched either. ;)
hmmm let's see. there are few answers for your questions that are all possible. feel free to go with whichever suits you best ;)

1- ER has been supporting our enemies for too long and have alliance with them. ER leaders must be very stupid if they think UNDER will just let them be.
2- the border isn't exactly very big. just a couple of players. so a war with ER doesn't really affect other wars.
3- we thought very little of ER so thought of them as free food.

take your pick ;)