They post up an intel related thread and dont even know who the Boss actualy is
Then add fuel on fire were even dumber comments
And annoyingly no pics

DeletedUser10576

Gee UNDERs enemy kinda dumber than we thought boss
And annoyingly no pics
lol i do love some posts.You not taking it yet ..i think you soon will be. ;) bend over backwards there omr.

DeletedUser12062

Lol oh trust me ive recieved the message loud n clear
Very loud n clear

But every loud has silver lining eh that award Lizards loving for defender of day, meh ill rob him of it
But Lizards is the boss and its my duty to take one if need be for pointing out to you guys who the new world master will be once enthroned
One thing for sure nothing anyone says on this externals wil make a diffrence

DeletedUser12021

Yes for far too long, starting from the time you mentioned when the war of cats just broke out, until a week before we attack them.
if you think you know all of supportings then you're clearly unaware of few other occasions. you can ask Jo later she can fill you in if you want.

so how you think i don't get it and you do is beyond me.

So wait a minute. Let me get this straight.

You genuinely believe, that a player who's not in your tribe, who's in the tribe you're attacking now is giving real information about support they're supposedly giving to another?

Well that's kinda very naive or to be blunt really a dumb thing to believe. :D

I'm council of TC. I've been in ER even a little while. If you don't trust me, trust the brain cells that you have and logic that I'm way better informed about this than you.

quote him all you want, but Will has nothing to do with UNDER anymore. feel free to stalk him on forums and flame him to get back at him if you want i don't care but he's irrelevant to UNDER now.

Thank you for enlightening me with this brand new information! (yes this is sarcasm, since you often don't get it is)
I never said he's relevant for UNDER. I never thought he was relevant. I'm not one of his fanbois after all.

I never said that you said i have to justify either....
I just put it out there so everyone can know.

I said you tried to justify it. That's different then stating you said you justified it. ;)

I guess you caught us though. Our big secret where ER is stacking us since the start of the game is out :'(. What will happen now with this revelation. (yes this is sarcasm, since you often don't get it is)

It's hilarious how wrong you are. I just showed you proof in my previous post. I could probably get more proof on different occasions, but like i said (and I am putting it out there for people to see, so not putting anything in your mouth....) we don't have to justify our attacks on our enemy's ally.

How exactly? I see a dull conversation between you and Ghost, who's in ER and not on the council of ER and knows nothing about ROTN/TC or council matters. What is do so, which is a funny thing, is you asking for his support.

lizards Aug 28,2013 15:21
so you need to speak to council about stuff like that, but you can just support my targets which by the way are from a tribe we're in war with, without council permission?

I'm sorry. I'm getting it now. This is like the time you asked for support but actually didn't ask for support and yet had 2 paladins in your village right?

Gee UNDERs enemy kinda dumber than we thought boss
And annoyingly no pics

That's funny. Earlier I thought a good proverb for you was "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" mr. "Respect".
I've to admit I'm impressed though. Does your Boss uses a whip to get you like this or are you just so submissive by nature?

Glad you thought anything I said was intel btw. I'll be expected you guys will exploit this rare information. (yes this is sarcasm)
Since the spy of UNDER/CATS isn't doing his job anymore, I guess you guys are looking for other ways to try to get info? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12062

Id imagine your spy died of boredom
Trust me theres nothing of interest in our forums for a reason unless you wish to debate wether xbox beats playstation.
Your quoting and picking holes in messages a month old, a month is a lifetime (especialy in your tribe TC or whatever your called when you read this)

Loyalty is something the boss got bebause hes the boss to be honest.
The whips and the degrading incidents well there just a bonus eh

DeletedUser10576

Lol oh trust me ive recieved the message loud n clear
Very loud n clear

But every loud has silver lining eh that award Lizards loving for defender of day, meh ill rob him of it
But Lizards is the boss and its my duty to take one if need be for pointing out to you guys who the new world master will be once enthroned
One thing for sure nothing anyone says on this externals wil make a diffrence

Hmm he is so pro then ? i must be a god. I must say one thing for him he knows his lag and most old hmm tw peeps get to know that 1st on a new world and check it daily for plays.

DeletedUser12062

Im no pro
Wasnt on net certainly not on here

But tell you what ive read these forums since I started
Ive seen old pro Gods give it large in so many tribes the bottle it when a few fakes come.
Complain lifes suddenly busy.
I see it in 404 and in Nubs, ive seen it in every tribe in this game and im now hearing same in current tribes.
Go to Milestones and read the Gods of the world a couple of months ago and see where they are now

So once its accepted and normal for leaders to weed out the non working guys this thread is redundant
So far theres specualtion after speculation against leaders of UNDER and anyone speaks for them others waiting to assanate.

Go on have a little dig at poor OMR hes an unknown noob barb nobling idiot?
but i support at a very high level, awards show that
i got good stats considering i only fight barbs so you guess what thats from
Ive not a single internal despite bieng active and loyal, If i gotta travel somewhere i do it via stepping stones

So dig at the guys supporting the boss guys but be very carefull as you do that and ensure your history stands scrutiny
But ill support the leaders simply as its something we do in UNDER

DeletedUser10576

I,m no god but just a tw player who got pissed at being turned over by you and your tribe but nvm i will not trust any noob again.

DeletedUser12062

Thats out of order TW and very old news
we was chatting and it could be said there was a bit of abue and embarrasement but it was me who suffered it

A stunt was pulled thats not relevant here and my permission for a Co changed that sums that one up
I made a mistake and thought you was ok, I called in a lot of favours at that time to get attacks on you halted and got you into the skype room
You sat thought it funny watching nuke after nuke land on us and then shocked when I couldnt associate with you any more?
And somehow that episode rears its head in a thread that UNDER boss force people to fight wars against there wishes?

DeletedUser

first off let me congratulate you for the dumbest post i have ever read in my life. every single part of it is irrelevant and useless :lol:

So wait a minute. Let me get this straight.

You genuinely believe, that a player who's not in your tribe, who's in the tribe you're attacking now is giving real information about support they're supposedly giving to another?

Well that's kinda very naive or to be blunt really a dumb thing to believe. :D

I'm council of TC. I've been in ER even a little while. If you don't trust me, trust the brain cells that you have and logic that I'm way better informed about this than you.
no it was incoming supports after few conquers, as well as the account that was giving intel was about to join us and had no reason to lie.

the dumber thing to believe would be me thinking they won't support TC when they have a freaking alliance.... :lol:
but oh well i guess we have different definitions of "dumb" :lol:

Thank you for enlightening me with this brand new information! (yes this is sarcasm, since you often don't get it is)
I never said he's relevant for UNDER. I never thought he was relevant. I'm not one of his fanbois after all.
Are you stupid or just pretending?
It's not a surprise really too as it's not the first time making statements out of nothing. I remember Will saying ROTN was making a mass coalition against UNDER with all small tribes to put everyone against UNDER. Not much later THUNDERCATS was founded.
you say he's not relevant yet you use him to criticize. then you add some strange irrelevant sarcasms....

I said you tried to justify it. That's different then stating you said you justified it. ;)
you told me that i said you asked me to justify it (as you can see below)
And of course you don't need to justify a war to anyone. I never asked you too either. (stop putting words in my mouth!)
which i never did.

I guess you caught us though. Our big secret where ER is stacking us since the start of the game is out :'(. What will happen now with this revelation. (yes this is sarcasm, since you often don't get it is)
I never said ER is stacking anyone. what point does this part prove exactly? I mean what are you even trying to say with this? :lol:

How exactly? I see a dull conversation between you and Ghost, who's in ER and not on the council of ER and knows nothing about ROTN/TC or council matters. What is do so, which is a funny thing, is you asking for his support.
he was supporting the enemy village. I conquered the village and there was incoming supports from him so i wouldn't be able to take it.
he knew we were warring nUke and he supported them. what part of that don't you get? :lol:

Oh and.... Where am i asking for his support? :lol:

and what the hell does he have to do with TC matters?

I'm sorry. I'm getting it now. This is like the time you asked for support but actually didn't ask for support and yet had 2 paladins in your village right?
I'm sorry. I'm getting it now. This is like the 20th part of your post which makes absolutely no sense. when did i ask for support? and what does that have to do with anything?
just like the rest of your criticizes this one also makes absolutely no sense. re read the mail and you'll see how stupid your post looks :icon_rolleyes:

I normally enjoy forums but when crappy criticizers like you come along i just feel insulted it makes me want to not visit forums again. I like replying to usual people who hate me because at least they don't make crap up and their posts make sense so unless you actually start making sense i will be ignoring your posts and let my servant OMR reply to you :icon_cool:

DeletedUser12062

Im not speaking to Dalucius now or ever
Hes another Im a great playerthats proved nothing ever, hiding away in safe area done nothing.
I talk Jibberish but Dalucius takes it to another level
This post dont concern him hes another hater who just thinks hes name will carry him to end of world

Big yawn

DeletedUser4753

he seems nice enough but he dus seem to post a load of tosh and fabricate arguments n stuff, but then again he trying to keep forums active and on the scale of terribly annoying posters, he isnt anywhere near the top.

/me nudges Peadar for more

DeletedUser12062

Forums need a fire to get it going

So guys if OP dont mind how do you think life will be once Lizards kills everyone and rules supreme?
Im wondering on tribe names
Obviously AFA will have to include a tribute to this great manin there name
ER could think of renaming eLIZer maybe

Not sure of the Cats influence, Im sure Mr Norris will rightly enforce an inclusion somehow as well as hes saucer of milk

Due to the fact Lizards will own everyone I have applied on hes behalf to moderate this forum rightly so anything that will not suit hes Lordships eyes can be immediately edited in a similar way we are altering stats
Anyone else as excited as I am?

DeletedUser12062

you might be safe as he wont tae Mr Norris seconds mate but rest of world get ready

Already im dictating down hes wishes and wording it into acceptable phrases
Lizards has ruled the world will not end simply as he enjoys it so its not going to be over toorrow but not rules more like respectfull ways will be imposed
These do include and inclusion on every players profile tributing him rightly
The normal PP fees and rescources of course will apply
Not sure how he can impose the firstborn female child in the family to be honest working on that one

Obviously I have to impose these rules gently as last thing we need is the world hating Lizards and attacking him but for most of us barb muncher the new world order will guarantee us peace
Enforced Lizard hugs for all

DeletedUser12062

I have heard some claim this
I have heard some say they pull Lizards strings
But until Lizard power extend throughout the world and the rebels are hunted down and slain we will never knowIm stuned no pics and I fail epic with them
Cmon world every world needs a guy to hate and this one had one pre installed, and he can take a joke im hoping

DeletedUser11378

I see lizards got someone else to send a nuke for him to take an afa villa easily, we didn't boot them to save our stats though

xx