Anarchy Rules.... your source for News

DeletedUser12062

You forgot to mention that killing is just something you do boss

its a war game we kill lol
And throughout this world you taken some stick, I remember from day 1 reading about you and how your going to fall
In fact so far to date ive not read a comment on externals at least giving you a little credit.
Sadly im not going to be the one to do it simply as my contract you forced on us says nothing about being nice to you in externals

DeletedUser

1 - If ER have been supporting UNDER's enemies i would very much like to see the reports assuming there are some ;)

2 - Border is small but the amount of nukes a large tribe can bring can tip the balance even if only 1 player can reach with nobles.. people do work together on TW sometimes :)

3 - As for ER do your tribe know your attacking them yet as you had a few people not liking the AFA attacks let alone on another large tribe ;)

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12062

no disrespect Matt but im in UNDER and just checked we have no diplomacy with ER.
So therefore attacks are legal.
Your overlooking Lizards the boss, he dont need the aproval of hes team
Twice now its been suggested the team are crying over attacks on ER or AFA, who are you trying to convince as its not us
Last time i looked UNDER was fighting 4 or 5 declared wars and plenty other growing tasks.
You know most other worlds the #1 tribe ally another big tribe then gang bash over n over, we seen that in this world anyone remember a firm called NUBs :lol:

Its noted again no one gives Lizards credit for lasting this long and what hes achieved, and not one person has mentioned UNDER not a bad outfit, they dont carry dead weights or gang bang.
And in accordance to that im not going to give credit either due to contractual error reasons.
But stop being bad sportsman, credit where its due, in UNDER its frowned on to kill and snub your victim without a good game remark

DeletedUser

im not complaining about the attacks as i know we have no diplo.. but according to sources a few have been annoyed by the tribe (as a whole) warring everything or at least attacking everything.. again not complaining on that either makes worlds more fun :)

and no i dont think Lizards needs approval but sometimes leaders need to think of the big picture ie. what does the tribe want, another tribe to attack or not as i believe decisions like that can't fall to just council sometimes..

i always give tribes credit but reading the above i don't see much given back from UNDER with comments like 'we thought little of' etc..etc.. works both ways :p

Matt

DeletedUser12062

Since were on externals name them
As I only heard about the way were all unhappy from externals
Seriously you dont need to say how you know it but if UNDER guys unhappy name them
If your refering to a player whos left note no one joined him
I love a good pnp banter but come on its boring now
When it can be done in the right spirit then thats cool but Ill say it you guys gotta be weaker than I thought
To mount a we hate UNDER campaign to get support when the world aleady hate UNDER is lame lol
There just no sportsman like qualitys at the moment, its not even said in a jest all thats posted is outright lies to be fair
I injected some fun poking fun at the boss or tried to
I spoke to a couple of guys in AFA last night, least they were civil and we all had banter no one left with feelings other than its a game its why we play.
So name the guys or as you say the tribe as a whole lets have a giggle

DeletedUser

i always give tribes credit but reading the above i don't see much given back from UNDER with comments like 'we thought little of' etc..etc.. works both ways :p

Matt
I was actually saying the possibilities and left audience to pick whichever they saw fit. it wasnt even a bad attitude unless you're really looking for reasons to be mad.

and I did give you guys credit by saying i knew you were our biggest threat.

This on the other hand can barely be called credit.

Unless the leadership of UNDER doesn't really think things thorough. Actually that doesn't seem far fetched either. ;)

not complaining though it's been like this from the start but my posts can't get any nicer than this when im being criticized.

DeletedUser

criticism comes with the rank as always :p

and dont get me wrong the we want to war everything approach isn't bad in my books :) im just trying to provide some friendly banter

Matt

DeletedUser12062

Im all for banter, these externals must be too scary for people, unless its we hate Lizards no one seems to post realy
Quickly back to topic of Lizard booting people under bus and doing nothing may i say fantastic one player job just last night defending one of the biggest ops seen so far in this world
must of jumped nearly a mil in stats.
Some may say blah blah this n that etc etc but anyone who can read stats or seen reports know this guys ability shouldnt realy be questioned today.
Bring on the banter guyswhatever you lob today here is nothing after last night
Lizards ill publicly finaly accept your acceptable as a player :lol:

DeletedUser12062

loving the stat dodging

So explain the massive jump in ODD for Lizards and no village loss
how can anyone make those stats up? :icon_rolleyes:

The tread is about leaders forcing small to fight sitting back doing nothing, and im just pointing out a massive ODD jump how is that stat dodging?

DeletedUser11378

what happened to laydee? absolutely smashed everywhere, no longer in tribe

DeletedUser

I can explain and get into details and convince you it wasn't to save stats, but then again i don't care enough to argue with someone who can't comprehend a player with 4-5 villages being in rank 1 tribe is quite likely to be dismissed.

DeletedUser12021

I can explain and get into details and convince you it wasn't to save stats, but then again i don't care enough to argue with someone who can't comprehend a player with 4-5 villages being in rank 1 tribe is quite likely to be dismissed.

Maybe she wouldn't be so small if she had received even the littlest share of the internals the biggest players/leaders of UNDER gladly given themselves. After all she was, au contrary with the former mentioned, actually in a hostile area.

I think cranness is still waiting for the reports that indicate they have supporting your enemy "for so long" btw. ;)

DeletedUser12062

Maybe she wouldn't be so small if she had received even the littlest share of the internals the biggest players/leaders of UNDER gladly given themselves. After all she was, au contrary with the former mentioned, actually in a hostile area.

I think cranness is still waiting for the reports that indicate they have supporting your enemy "for so long" btw. ;)
Dont hold your breath mate UNDER are not justifying or explaining itself to anyone.
Work out what you guys are saying and stick to it
One minute you got intel on us and everyone unhappy yet overlook your spys telling you Laydee wasnt the most active of players.
In fact learn to read stats mate and you will see she was hardly a rocket ship
So why would anyone offer internals to people simply not playing?
Im active im on most of the time and go check not a single internal ever, you dont get internas for bieng in the right place or active its done for a reason
And AFA some of you guys have a lotmore internals than others are you trying to manipulate stats? do you hear us bleeting on about it.
The only stat thing you guys relate to I think are war stats?
So if you noobs believe war stats somehow will win you the world, pretend to second guess a tribe with fake intel then resort to asking us if its true to win good luck
Plan B if that fails try and convince rest of world to hate us - overlook they already do eh

Every tribe has guys who will pack up and quit once nukes bounce on em so button your lips.
Id say its to UNDER credit they fight the world even with this going on to be honest, can you say same for your tribe?
Were not here making excuses its you guys doing that

DeletedUser12021

Dont hold your breath mate UNDER are not justifying or explaining itself to anyone.
Work out what you guys are saying and stick to it

So admittedly UNDER is just randomly making statements without being able to back them up? Well then again UNDER wouldn't be able to back it up as it's based on thin air.

It's not a surprise really too as it's not the first time making statements out of nothing. I remember Will saying ROTN was making a mass coalition against UNDER with all small tribes to put everyone against UNDER. Not much later THUNDERCATS was founded.

One minute you got intel on us and everyone unhappy yet overlook your spys telling you Laydee wasnt the most active of players.
In fact learn to read stats mate and you will see she was hardly a rocket ship
So why would anyone offer internals to people simply not playing?
Im active im on most of the time and go check not a single internal ever, you dont get internas for bieng in the right place or active its done for a reason
And AFA some of you guys have a lotmore internals than others are you trying to manipulate stats? do you hear us bleeting on about it.
The only stat thing you guys relate to I think are war stats?
So if you noobs believe war stats somehow will win you the world, pretend to second guess a tribe with fake intel then resort to asking us if its true to win good luck
Plan B if that fails try and convince rest of world to hate us - overlook they already do eh

Every tribe has guys who will pack up and quit once nukes bounce on em so button your lips.
Id say its to UNDER credit they fight the world even with this going on to be honest, can you say same for your tribe?
Were not here making excuses its you guys doing that

How exactly do you go from "Laydee is surrounded by enemies and could use internals better" to spies and 'manipulating' points when I never even mentioned that? You guys are gonna run out of thin air soon.

Btw, just to state the obvious, since I got the feeling you don't know: I'm not in AFA.

DeletedUser12062

Dalcius the only statement made by UNDER
there are few answers for your questions that are all possible. feel free to go with whichever suits you best ;)

1- ER has been supporting our enemies for too long and have alliance with them. ER leaders must be very stupid if they think UNDER will just let them be.
2- the border isn't exactly very big. just a couple of players. so a war with ER doesn't really affect other wars.
3- we thought very little of ER so thought of them as free food.

take your pick ;)

Hes the boss the only one allowed to make official statements, rest is just opions or in your case wild speculation based on far stretching lies

Dont tell our boss how to deal with players who to stack and who to say you not worthy good bye
when you actually achieve anything in this world then maybe we will pass you the soap box, until then your just a heckler

DeletedUser12021

Dalcius the only statement made by UNDER

Hes the boss the only one allowed to make official statements, rest is just opions or in your case wild speculation based on far stretching lies

Dont tell our boss how to deal with players who to stack and who to say you not worthy good bye
when you actually achieve anything in this world then maybe we will pass you the soap box, until then your just a heckler

Gee someone is a bit touchy. :eek:
Better be careful before you just become an old man.

Maybe read back. You might realize perhaps, if your mind ever gets clear, that I'm talking about the first statement made in that quote. ;)

DeletedUser

So admittedly UNDER is just randomly making statements without being able to back them up? Well then again UNDER wouldn't be able to back it up as it's based on thin air.

Oh please....
I don't keep reports of months back. I don't need to. only person who needs to be convinced that they supported our enemies was myself. I don't have to shout to the whole world and cry about it. but if you have even a tiny bit of clue about what's going on you'd know it goes without saying that ER did support their ally ROTN, my own noble targets as well as some EX members from Cats. now i don't have the proof for those others but since it didn't take me more than a minute to dig this mail out, and i love you so much, ill let you have this one

Gh0st Aug 28,2013 15:11
nice to see you are finding all these villages that have little or no troops in must be a miracle

lizards Aug 28,2013 15:13
no troops my ass I have attacker of the day and am about to kill loads more

nice to see you support enemy to not let me noble them :|

Gh0st Aug 28,2013 15:14
king t cleared that the other day

Gh0st Aug 28,2013 15:14
do you have a report

lizards Aug 28,2013 15:15
funny because he's the one who told me to have it

Current records
Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on today (15.121 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Gh0st Aug 28,2013 15:15
as the other vill you took was cleared by us

Gh0st Aug 28,2013 15:15
so king t is telling u to take it

lizards Aug 28,2013 15:16
lizards Aug 26,2013 22:20
[coord]542|501[/coord]
[coord]544|502[/coord]
[coord]544|500[/coord]

I will take these and leave the rest to you. deal?

king t Aug 26,2013 22:48
Deal, [coord]544|500[/coord] should be clear as he tried to nuke me, ofc without succes ;)

Yes

Gh0st Aug 28,2013 15:19
right need to speak to council coz he shouldnt be doing that for your info i have nukes nobles on route to [coord]544|505[/coord]

lizards Aug 28,2013 15:21
so you need to speak to council about stuff like that, but you can just support my targets which by the way are from a tribe we're in war with, without council permission?

Final kill count
Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 28.08.2013 (33.560 units)!
for 3 villages.

funnily enough their council blamed me after him being cheesy for the 2nd time (first he tried to recap my newly taken village despite ER council giving me green light to noble the village.)

oh and Will hasn't played for months so whatever grudge you have you can drop it. it's very lame. we never admitted we can't to back it up (stop putting words in my mouth) we just said it's too obvious and we don't have to justify ourselves for attacking enemy's ally.

DeletedUser12021

Oh please....
I don't keep reports of months back. I don't need to. only person who needs to be convinced that they supported our enemies was myself. I don't have to shout to the whole world and cry about it. but if you have even a tiny bit of clue about what's going on you'd know it goes without saying that ER did support their ally ROTN, my own noble targets as well as some EX members from Cats. now i don't have the proof for those others but since it didn't take me more than a minute to dig this mail out, and i love you so much, ill let you have this one

You don't get it, do you? Let me quote you again so you can read it again in the hope you'll get it. Alt

1- ER has been supporting our enemies for too long and have alliance with them. ER leaders must be very stupid if they think UNDER will just let them be.

Now I might be mistaken, since English isn't my native language after all. But doesn't "for too long" means over a very long period?

Since I actually know a lot more than you about support happening in my own tribe, (how funny you seem to think you're better informed about matters in my own tribe) I can tell you ER supported one-two players as a tribe for a very short time a long time ago when CATS thought they were going to win the war. (well they still think that probably, but them being delusional isn't the point here).

oh and Will hasn't played for months so whatever grudge you have you can drop it. it's very lame. we never admitted we can't to back it up (stop putting words in my mouth) we just said it's too obvious and we don't have to justify ourselves for attacking enemy's ally.

Why? Will his grudges seems to go on in every world:

Now let me make a personal promise to you Ruffus. Every UK world you join. Every single one. That I'm made aware of, I will rim you. I will join near you and I will make it my priority to rim you.

And of course you don't need to justify a war to anyone. I never asked you too either. (stop putting words in my mouth!) You did seem to try to justify it though after I questioned how smart this move was. And since then all I did was mocking that first justification since it's just hilarious to see you cling on it whilst it's just untrue.

DeletedUser

You don't get it, do you? Let me quote you again so you can read it again in the hope you'll get it. Alt

Now I might be mistaken, since English isn't my native language after all. But doesn't "for too long" means over a very long period?
Yes for far too long, starting from the time you mentioned when the war of cats just broke out, until a week before we attack them.
if you think you know all of supportings then you're clearly unaware of few other occasions. you can ask Jo later she can fill you in if you want.

so how you think i don't get it and you do is beyond me.

Why? Will his grudges seems to go on in every world:
quote him all you want, but Will has nothing to do with UNDER anymore. feel free to stalk him on forums and flame him to get back at him if you want i don't care but he's irrelevant to UNDER now.

And of course you don't need to justify a war to anyone. I never asked you too either. (stop putting words in my mouth!)
I never said that you said i have to justify either....
I just put it out there so everyone can know.
You did seem to try to justify it though after I questioned how smart this move was. And since then all I did was mocking that first justification since it's just hilarious to see you cling on it whilst it's just untrue.
It's hilarious how wrong you are. I just showed you proof in my previous post. I could probably get more proof on different occasions, but like i said (and I am putting it out there for people to see, so not putting anything in your mouth....) we don't have to justify our attacks on our enemy's ally.