Best .Uk players

DeletedUser

I like the way this topic has turned, very good points being thrown around a good discussion.

Who knows maybe the UK server has changed and the quality of late game players has increased a lot? If you haven't played late game uk in ages then you can't really comment in fairness on up to date worlds as servers do change as players leave and join... (aimed at shifty, CF, Nauz etc)

Regarding this, I found that on UK8 (my first UK world, I was rank 2 throughout my playtime there into lategame from startup and first to noble someone), the players were much better throughout the different stages of the game. They knew how to attack and defend well.

The average skill of players throughout the different stages seemed to lessen more and more as the later worlds came, that I played. However some players did step up and there were some better players in the mix. But overall, the challenge became worse and worse.

Perhaps this has changed since I last played, you are correct. I don't think it's fair for me to comment on the newer worlds and I don't think I did anywhere (can't be bothered to check and can't remember exactly everything I have posted - I don't tend to think my posts through I just type as I go and as things pop into my head. This often can and has caused problems).

Also regarding my comment on players crumbling after a load of pressure - note that I did say 99% (I think). Not all do, but the majority does.

Finally just to add to my post, the leadership in tribes was getting worse and worse and worse at a faster rate than the average skill of players was. This undoubtably adds to how successful (or not) players are, because it is a team game after all.

DeletedUser

Best player is still here, I never left you guys <3

Don't be such a fool! :icon_rolleyes:

img

Lol crappy stats for someone who talks of being the best...

img

^That is my main account, but as everyone knows, I have the most accounts on uk :D

My account before I changed it to Erich Hartmann:

img

My LAVIII account (only used it for getting pp and trolling people):

img

And my FTF account which I manly used for speed and w21:

img

But of course, if you have any different usernames and you still think you are the best, post up links to your tw-stats of other accounts you have.

Thanks,
Erich :).

DeletedUser5582

Best players on this server huh. Folks have mentioned the word great too so by definition that should narrow the list down to just a few.

Next early UK server V now. Early worlds (first 3) were large and late game was still placing you up against decent players/tribes. Now well is bit rubbish.

I would say those that excelled in the early worlds > that those that play now.

Next pre PTW and now. Am not sure you can compare in any meaningful way from a player that got to rank 1 without the premmy feature and those of today.

Next. Define late game? Seen above that 500k was used which is ok for now but not sure an older UK player would have agreed?

I accept that a great start up player will have demonstrated all the skills (bar patience) to succeed as a late gamer player whereas a late game top ranked player might not have done the same at start up. so a great start up player is probably greater than a top ranked late gamer.

So really for our "great players" we are looking for a pre premmy, Uk 1 to 3 start up whiz who made it to say 1 million points (remember then you were judged on your ability to take a K by yourself!)

Also having read this thread I see no mention of KnK players. For me the greatest tribe on UK and certainly with the best leaders and in Luca probably the best player.

Finally, co playing. The thread was about best player not best co played acc. Splitting hairs well maybe but it should matter.

So I would say of the players that came from UK and played a few worlds:

Mrlucaboy
SuicidEd (trust me)
Battleaxe (ranked 4 solo amongst a heap of co played accs many shown to have botted later)

I will add to this list when have thought of it a bit more.

Best player I ever came across was lxZerOxl but he only played the one world so should, alas, be discarded. I accept that your MattCurr's (very good to 1k :icon_wink:) et al are great players but not UK based or played to what I would consider late game.

I am Shifty would be on my list on the later worlds for sure. Not sure any of the other start up kings get past any sort of acc size to justify the hype (or if they did was by internalling)

Gixxer would be on any list as well.

DeletedUser13448

Trust me Erich. He is good; not joking. He has won plenty of rounds.

DeletedUser

Trust me Erich. He is good; not joking. He has won plenty of rounds.

I highly doubt he's any good, especially if you know him :lol:.
He is NO WHERE near the best players on uk list.
I have never won a round myself and I don't claim to be god like he does. Even if I had won a lot of rounds I wouldn't think myself as god. I would see them as accomplishments. Nothing more. But being me, I prefer team wins :lol:.

DeletedUser13448

I highly doubt he's any good, especially if you know him :lol:.
He is NO WHERE near the best players on uk list.
I have never won a round myself and I don't claim to be god like he does. Even if I had won a lot of rounds I wouldn't think myself as god. I would see them as accomplishments. Nothing more. But being me, I prefer team wins :lol:.

Lol I have not seen him play speed rounds but he is very good at normal rounds.

DeletedUser

Lol I have not seen him play speed rounds but he is very good at normal worlds.

Corrected that for you :lol:.
His stats are crap. Unless he's hiding under another username and refuses to reveal it :lol:.
I have many usernames, yes, but I have mentioned all of them to show that I'm not afraid of showing my identity. Lets see if he can do the same :).

DeletedUser13448

Corrected that for you :lol:.
His stats are crap. Unless he's hiding under another username and refuses to reveal it :lol:.
I have many usernames, yes, but I have mentioned all of them to show that I'm not afraid of showing my identity. Lets see if he can do the same :).

Lol, do you not know the NMR 1 rule of trolling? NEVER give your real IGN:)

DeletedUser

Lol, do you not know the NMR 1 rule of trolling? NEVER give your real IGN:)

Why not? Everyone on this server knows that I'll just make a new one.

My 5 biggest aims on uk are:

Become well known (done that on forums)
Have rank 1 ODD on all the worlds I play.
Have rank 1 for awards on casual.
Have a team win on a normal world.
Have a gold win on a speed round.

By the time my time on tw is over, I hope to have over 20 accounts on uk so I can be crowned king of accounts :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser13448

Why not? Everyone on this server knows that I'll just make a new one.

My 5 biggest aims on uk are:

Become well known (done that on forums)
Have rank 1 ODD on all the worlds I play.
Have rank 1 for awards on casual.
Have a team win on a normal world.
Have a gold win on a speed round.

By the time my time on tw is over, I hope to have over 20 accounts on uk so I can be crowned king of accounts :icon_biggrin:.

Do you want me to play a speed for you:$:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Do you want me to play a speed for you:$:icon_redface:

If you mean co-play then no. I play solo on speed :icon_cool:.
As for normal worlds, the only co-player I will ever want is pearcey92 - Either him or blue :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser13448

If you mean co-play then no. I play solo on speed :icon_cool:.
As for normal worlds, the only co-player I will ever want is pearcey92 - Either him or blue :icon_cool:.

I meant get a gold:O

Edit: Just join a nightround :O,
Kill Choofa and then the rest will give you their villas.

Lets get back on topic now.