Best .Uk players

DeletedUser

Another good player imo, is LukeBerry*

He played on w12 and he did well imo. I fought him and supported him when it looked as his tribe was internaling him because he had gone inactive.

RIP Luke :icon_sad:.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Wow :icon_cry:.
Tiger is god. A 1v1 between him and GIXXER would have been awesome.

GIXXER? He's a massive pointwhore. Anyone that could be given a run for their money by GIXXER is obviously quite bad.

DeletedUser5582

When was Luca in KnK?

P.s W1N > =FATE= > KnK

UK12 I think without checking. Am sure you have those tribes wrong way round though could be swayed to pop W1n 2nd and fate 3rd.

W1N members got trounced on every other world they tried (UK6 and UK16) and Fate were a one world wonder. KnK defo best tribe on these servers. Anyway this is about players so we should move this to another thread if you can be bothered?

DeletedUser

UK12 I think without checking. Am sure you have those tribes wrong way round though could be swayed to pop W1n 2nd and fate 3rd.

W1N members got trounced on every other world they tried (UK6 and UK16) and Fate were a one world wonder. KnK defo best tribe on these servers. Anyway this is about players so we should move this to another thread if you can be bothered?

I agree with Jo on this one I'm afraid CF! W1N members have always proved to be.. mediocre at best, with the W1 ego clouding their brain. Perhaps the better ones never returned though? I don't know.
However I can't judge on Fate or KnK.

DeletedUser6695

I agree with Jo on this one I'm afraid CF! W1N members have always proved to be.. mediocre at best, with the W1 ego clouding their brain. Perhaps the better ones never returned though? I don't know.
However I can't judge on Fate or KnK.

If you go look at their original lineup you will notice very very few similarities between them and the "W1N" that join later worlds. Also, from playing with Luke on uk16 I can say he is very good, he just has a rather time consuming job.

Fate were amazing, Bi! had so many good players but =FATE= won. Talon is also like one of my favourite people ever

DeletedUser13118

Become well known (done that on forums)
Have rank 1 ODD on all the worlds I play.
Have rank 1 for awards on casual.
Have a team win on a normal world.
Have a gold win on a speed round.

Damn, U will end up so disappointed after you fail in every things you just listed :(

DeletedUser

If you go look at their original lineup you will notice very very few similarities between them and the "W1N" that join later worlds. Also, from playing with Luke on uk16 I can say he is very good, he just has a rather time consuming job.

Fate were amazing, Bi! had so many good players but =FATE= won. Talon is also like one of my favourite people ever

Ah okay wasn't sure if this was the case or not. Glad it is.

DeletedUser10790

Teddies you break my heart

somewhat true tho :/

take me back?

Blue

Deleted User - 70854

How could i take you back if you dont get in touch :icon_confused:

DeletedUser13448

No denying hes a good player, but lets just say he has a history of vanishing and comitment issues ;) (in terms of tw atleast)

I thought that I was the only one that knew Randyyy's identify:(

Deleted User - 70854

I dont know or care who randy is, i clearly wasnt talking about him