Bi! to ruin World 4?

DeletedUser7217

OK fair enough, I know some people from Bi! on W5, and by smaller tribes I mean tribes who are smaller then the top ranked one, but are still in the top 20 with 50- members

DeletedUser6695

uk4 have tribes liek that too, Bi! has less than 50 members and there are a few others

DeletedUser7217

Yes I know and I hope those tribes go for it and try and beat Bi! and not let them go on until they get bored, although thats probably the easiest way

DeletedUser

Yes I know and I hope those tribes go for it and try and beat Bi! and not let them go on until they get bored, although thats probably the easiest way

The question is, by the time we get bored, will you still have villages?

DeletedUser

yup dissapointing when peeps join the aggressor for safety
doesnt mean it will work
peeps can easily fall out with each other diplomacy can change in an instant
all worlds are like this
only good leaders get loyalty from their troops when the going gets tough
would rather fight to the death and get rimmed personally than join an enemy

DeletedUser

I agree with this thread, I have an idea, how about tribes like Vital and =FATE= and UDog join together to try and beat Bi! with the help of some others, they might stand a chance, with communication and willing to lose everything just to put Bi! down, hopefully they will think about it before they get cleared
The most important being a willing to lose everything.

The world is far from ruined, it's barely begun. Something catastophic will happen sooner or later to change the way things look.

DeletedUser

In all honesty, that's the entire point though. 404 crumbled as soon as Bi! came onto them, which no one really expected, except possibly those on the inside. If no one saw that coming, what's to say something similar won't happen again?

No matter how bad the situation, there's not a whole lot of point in claiming the world is ruined and buggering off. You'll check in a month, and for all you know, Bi! could have broken down. There's no telling, which is why people get so damn addicted. It's not just the gameplay, it's watching everything that goes on aswell...

DeletedUser

In all honesty, that's the entire point though. 404 crumbled as soon as Bi! came onto them, which no one really expected, except possibly those on the inside. If no one saw that coming, what's to say something similar won't happen again?

No matter how bad the situation, there's not a whole lot of point in claiming the world is ruined and buggering off. You'll check in a month, and for all you know, Bi! could have broken down. There's no telling, which is why people get so damn addicted. It's not just the gameplay, it's watching everything that goes on aswell...

I didn't finish reading your post. It was full of fail first paragraph.

404 didn't crumble to Bi! it crumbled in itself. And because Bi! is meant to be the best of the world, then 404 left over were obviously going to that tribe.

:icon_roll_eyes:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, I guess so, but does that really mean that 404 would have hit the destruct button when they did if Bi! hadn't of intervened at all? I can understand completely what happened and why the remnants then went and joined Bi!, because I'd probably have done the same in that situation, but surely Bi! had some kind of influence on 404's disbanding?

It's not my place to say, I have just been watching from the outside. With any luck we'll see some surprises though, and it won't turn into a one tribe world.

DeletedUser6695

mate their profile has been like that since the day 404 disbanded

DeletedUser857

We could have another W1N situation here, where they dominated most of the top 20, resulting in most of the world warring them.

As far as I know, they have come out on top so far...

DeletedUser

We could have another W1N situation here, where they dominated most of the top 20, resulting in most of the world warring them.

As far as I know, they have come out on top so far...

I can confirm that bar one tribe which is exploiting inactives, all 4/5 other tribes attacking W1N are losing.

I have yet to lose a village to any of my enemies hehehehehehehe...

DeletedUser

It's really starting to annoy me when small tribes complain about the the top tribe and say there is no fun like that.

Honestly, there are sportsmen dominating in their respective branches as well, do you see the nr2 or lower complaining about it? No, they praise them and work harder to try and achieve their level.

Instead of whining about your opponent, learn from it.

DeletedUser7217

Yes you have a valid point. We are trying to achieve your level - some tribes have - but then they move to your tribe. Yes I realise it is a lot like the real world and football but my point wasn't that this world will be boring, my point is some tribes should get together and show Bi! that they can do it

DeletedUser857

Go ahead and form a resistance then- give us in Bi! some more entertainment ;)

DeletedUser

Yes you have a valid point. We are trying to achieve your level - some tribes have - but then they move to your tribe. Yes I realise it is a lot like the real world and football but my point wasn't that this world will be boring, my point is some tribes should get together and show Bi! that they can do it

I'm not in Bi!....

And I was talking about sports in general.

DeletedUser7325

I'm not in Bi!....

And I was talking about sports in general.

"Sports in general" I would not agree to really coz If you see watching Rank 1 football team vs Rank 20 aint no fun compared to watching Rank 1 vs Rank 2 (where both teams are as good as each other in most aspects). As a spectator you have less entertainment factor there.

DeletedUser

We'd like that.