Bi! to ruin World 4?

DeletedUser

"Sports in general" I would not agree to really coz If you see watching Rank 1 football team vs Rank 20 aint no fun compared to watching Rank 1 vs Rank 2 (where both teams are as good as each other in most aspects). As a spectator you have less entertainment factor there.

And that's where you fail.

I was talking about the teams, not the spectators. No one cares about the spectators.

A rank 20 will always get fired up at a chance at beating the rank 1, therefore, it is exciting, for them.

DeletedUser7325

Well you were talking about smaller tribes, who really would be spectators in this case

DeletedUser7325

It's really starting to annoy me when small tribes complain about the the top tribe and say there is no fun like that.
?

And later you mentioned you are talking about sports in general, well in sports spectators are important part of it.

DeletedUser

?

And later you mentioned you are talking about sports in general, well in sports spectators are important part of it.

Smaller being everyone else? Thus including rank 2, 3 etc?

Spectators are irrelevant for sports. People who do sports, don't do it for the spectators, nor do most of them even notice them. And when they are noticed, they are usually distractive. Not the case here is it? Right..

Another difference between sports spectators and what you try to entitle as spectators is that these 'spectators' are actually playing the same game in the same 'branch'. They have the possibility to do something about the situation, whereas spectators can shout all they want, it won't really do anything.

In fact, spectators usually get flamed in TW/on the forums.

DeletedUser7325

In fact, spectators usually get flamed in TW/on the forums.

I can see that :)

Anyways here pretty similar situation though in other sports spectators are mostly the ones that play as well i.e. football and so on, its a different thing most dont play on national/international level. So you can say the same for TW, most dont play very competitive but do play tw.

Smaller being everyone else? Thus including rank 2, 3 etc?
This is why the thread started as some felt there is considerable gap between rank 1 and rank2.

whereas spectators can shout all they want, it won't really do anything.
No one is saying that it makes difference but it happens so why not on TW, ppl can say/shout if they feel about something in certain way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can see that.

Anyways here pretty similar situation though in other sports spectators are mostly the ones that play as well i.e. football and so on, its a different thing most dont play on national/international level. So you can say the same for TW, most dont play very competitive but do play tw.

No one is saying that it makes difference but it happens so why not on TW, ppl can say/shout if they feel about something in certain way.

Actually, the majority of football (soccer for the americans) do not play football (anymore).

And no it's not like that, because they're all in the same league. Each tribe has the possibility to attack Bi!, whereas not every team has the possibility to play a top team. And at any rate, with smaller tribes I meant those behind Bi!, so everyone.

At the last part... What's the point in shouting at something if it won't make a difference? It's like asking a wall to get out of the way so you can pass. I don't see how you draw the line from stupid posts to freedom of speech. Unless you are suggesting that freedom of speech encourages such posts...

At the second part: Yes, it were rhetorical questions, thank you <.<

DeletedUser7325

At the last part... What's the point in shouting at something if it won't make a difference? It's like asking a wall to get out of the way so you can pass. I don't see how you draw the line from stupid posts to freedom of speech. Unless you are suggesting that freedom of speech encourages such posts...

At the second part: Yes, it were rhetorical questions, thank you <.<

Ahem that didnt make sense we are talking about people's opinions, you mentioned you get annoyed when you read posts by people complaining so thats fine (its normal for some). In the same way they can shout and do what they please (be it fruitless).

Far as this thread is concerned, sticking to the topic the whole point was, that if rank 1 tribe has more than double the points of rank 2 tribe then there is less fun. (Thats poster's opinion)

DeletedUser

Far as this thread is concerned, sticking to the topic the whole point was, that if rank 1 tribe has more than double the points of rank 2 tribe then there is less fun. (Thats poster's opinion)

That is the statement of a sub-standard player. A player never shys from the challenge. Just cause you feel you are too inadequate to beat them, so you flame them for being better than you.

Lame.

DeletedUser7325

Well I think I cleared it enough by saying that its a Poster's Opinion. I do not have to agree to it and neither is it my statement. Its how the topic is named Bii to ruin the world lol

DeletedUser

That is the point of this thread if my words are interpreted literally.

However, most people should have read in-between the lines and seen what I was trying to get at. Bi! isn't invincible although they like to think that and I want this challenge but as Polybius said "A good general not only sees the way to victory, he also knows when victory is impossible." By this I mean know no tribe can single handedly take down Bi! at this stage. It's going to need more than one tribe but it's going to need most of all players who are willing to stick to their tribes and not join Bi! or leave as soon as things get hard. This is what I am actually trying to get to. And if people don't do this then there never will be a challenge.

I'm up for the challenge I wanted to know if there are others like me out there, besides my tribe-mates, who are up for it too.

DeletedUser

That is the point of this thread if my words are interpreted literally.

However, most people should have read in-between the lines and seen what I was trying to get at. Bi! isn't invincible although they like to think that and I want this challenge but as Polybius said "A good general not only sees the way to victory, he also knows when victory is impossible." By this I mean know no tribe can single handedly take down Bi! at this stage. It's going to need more than one tribe but it's going to need most of all players who are willing to stick to their tribes and not join Bi! or leave as soon as things get hard. This is what I am actually trying to get to. And if people don't do this then there never will be a challenge.

I'm up for the challenge I wanted to know if there are others like me out there, besides my tribe-mates, who are up for it too.

Bolded where you went wrong.

DeletedUser

yeah ok, maybe that was a bit too "absolute" but you get the idea it was a way to put emphasis and urgency on what followed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7217

Yes and that is the point - I haven't been whining about Bi! being powerful, or at least I didn't mean to. Anyway I was trying to rise the point that smaller tribes with powerful players should take on board - stick together, don't run to Bi! and go for a challenge.

DeletedUser

The guy isnt wrong, Bi! is so powerful it would take more than one of the lesser tribes have a hope in taking us.

I've seen more powerful tribes fall at the hands of a weaker tribe than the current nr2.

However, people like imagination to come up with smart plans nowadays so they just troop together like in prehistoric times lol.

DeletedUser857

Imo if Bi! Falls it will be because of inactivity- w4 is mind numbingly boring because of the lack of attacks...

DeletedUser

I've seen more powerful tribes fall at the hands of a weaker tribe than the current nr2.

However, people like imagination to come up with smart plans nowadays so they just troop together like in prehistoric times lol.

Bi! isn't one of them ;)

Also Sweetdeath is right.

DeletedUser

Bi! isn't one of them ;)

Also Sweetdeath is right.

It doesn't matter who it is, it's ALWAYS possible. Most people just are or have become clueless on how to do it.

Imo if Bi! Falls it will be because of inactivity- w4 is mind numbingly boring because of the lack of attacks...

Perhaps, but that was not the point, nor did I imply Bi! would actually fall. However, if a tribe like that falls due to inactivity, then it is not a very good tribe to begin with. Flame me for that if you want, but good tribes never die over inactivity.