Bi! to ruin World 4?

DeletedUser

Honestly, I proved in UK4 that I could train a chimp to get ODD by getting 1M ODD with no support or activity from myself. You can't honestly say that ODD is directly correlated to deserving enough to "have egos".

What you talking about? ODD ranking below, only 1 person over 1mil, and the next 2 are both Bi! members, your account was juststartedyesterday, not in top 20 odd.

As attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
1 Smile? 2,09 Mio.
2 BattleAxe 942.591
3 PL88 941.798
4 slyne 782.124
5 naths 717.218
6 mrlucaboy 639.405
7 lotuselise 597.120
8 RisenEmpire 544.369
9 atillathefun 541.184
10 loxian1 540.417
11 wokka 503.344
12 selfe1 502.537
13 Sir Dicky 497.532
14 Fendrel 490.458
15 aa12zz 483.511
16 Artorath 482.679
17 xlnx 458.051
18 Shoqwave 450.207
19 edaniel1411 391.627
20 SirPaulUk 387.952

Infact here is yours 794 JustStartedYesterday 27.219

so what you on about?

DeletedUser

jp they're sour cos bi are better and they know it, pure and simple is people cant compete with us, and as for mass recruiting, we have 41 members hardly mass anything other than skill and experience.

on topic, IMHO i can see bi being the next w1n... i see history repeating itself, and FYI im still having fun! :p

DeletedUser

What you talking about? ODD ranking below, only 1 person over 1mil, and the next 2 are both Bi! members, your account was juststartedyesterday, not in top 20 odd.

so what you on about?

I said UK2 not UK4. Please don't tell me you are just as delusional as the rest of your tribe :S So far every post from Bi! has contained no substance other than attempting to inflate their ego and dismiss anything intellectual or anything they dislike as wrong. Instead of actually countering anything or disproving it why are you just claiming greatness?

Wow. we really have a different definition of mass recruiting!! If you claim Bi mass recruit then it leaves no suitable description for O.O and Hybrid.

I see mass recruiting as the act of being anti-competitive, from starting with the 20 or so original members being aggressive in the good way they have more than doubled in size by continuously recruiting members making things anti-competitive. Their numbers just indicate that members just don't stick, as you not only replaced the ones that left but piled in more members to fuel Bi!'s greed for rank.

--

Is there anyone left in the tribe that isn't delusional? Posting that you are good and being good, care to spot the marginal difference? I'm guessing not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i must be think too then cos your stats on w4 show this

image.php

hows that for
'substance'

think this does just that -
actually countering anything or disproving

DeletedUser

There are some nice tribes around, who i'm sure if it was an even point-for-point playing field could give us a run for our money. Unfortunately, it's not like this.

The players in Bi! are growing faster than the majority of players in the world, whether it's because we target the right villages, or whether it's because we're individually given the freedom to act. Sure being a good player helps, but so does sensible diplomacy, we grow because we don't take on threats that will hamper us, and we don't attack the wrong targets.

We could have declared war on 404 weeks ago, months maybe. The only difference would have been that while our troops were out defending and attacking a continent away, we'd have been vulnerable to attacks from our, at least my, home continent. So if you want to know why Bi! haven't declared on all of the top 20, as you seem to want us too, or why tribes shouldn't abandon their own interests to attack Bi! for some vague moral reason, it's because bad diplomacy won't help anyone.

I see mass recruiting as the act of being anti-competitive, from starting with the 20 or so original members being aggressive in the good way they have more than doubled in size by continuously recruiting members making things anti-competitive. Their numbers just indicate that members just don't stick, as you not only replaced the ones that left but piled in more members to fuel Bi!'s greed for rank.
No offense. But even if we'd kept the 20 original members, we'd have been destroyed. The first tribe we warred, DJLS and WET had at least 200 members, ten times our number. Seeing as you're obsessed with calling us average, there was no way we could play with those odds. We recruited to become competitive, because people like the OP are calling for en-masse attacks, and if we're beign forced to play against lots of players, it stands to reason that when we find strong, like-minded players, we'll ask them if they want to join.

And seriously? You're saying that replacing members who go inactive is a bad thing? Sometimes at around 27.5k points a player decides to stop playing, for whatever reason. Maybe boredom, maybe RL, maybe he's about to get nobled. The fact is people don't play forever. So we can either dwindle in numbers, till it's just Grant playing by himself, or we can replace those we lose.

Go to W1. Flame CHE! for mass recruiting when Cheese and STD! merged, to stay competitve.

The flame them again for merging with W1N to stay competitive.

Go back to W1.net if you want, and flame the players in TW for forming TW2 while they were fighting tribes like RoBAC, because if they didn't they wouldn't have a chance.

The fact is this, we recruit to stay competitive and we recruit because there are people we like who want to join.

DeletedUser

we didnt go off topic god you did you brought up your brilliant none existing ODD on w4 and then insulted us for being 'stupid' when in fact even after another post where you stated exactly the same you had nothing to back up your claim other than more insults... who looks the fool now... and yes going back and editing your post doesnt make you look any cleverer

DeletedUser

We don't need to prove our might- our might is obvious to everyone.

Also, you post seems to be implying stacking and coordinating operations is a bad thing... Would a good tribe in your opinion all play without utilizing their tribe members and let their villages be nobeled instead of stacking?

He did not imply that at all. He was merely saying that, the arguments you bring up to 'prove' your might are arguments that even massrecruittribes can wield, for they are the most basic one tribe can have. It does not require any skill to do those things.

Also, if your might is so obvious... How did tis argument start?

I think GB is complaining that since Bi! have no real challenges, some of the players will not need to backtime, snipe etc etc, cause Bi! are so more superior in size that they can just stack. This is reinforced by rank 1 ODD. WETLUV have tried in earnest to defeat us and we have beaten them back. While ODD on its own is valueless, ODD coupled with few losses is talent imo.

High ODD with few losses = Stacking.

How is that talent? :|

DeletedUser

Sure being a good player helps, but so does sensible diplomacy, we grow because we don't take on threats that will hamper us, and we don't attack the wrong targets.

Seriously? You go for the weak targets that don't have a chance versus the ones that will actually be fun to compete against?

We could have declared war on 404 weeks ago, months maybe. The only difference would have been that while our troops were out defending and attacking a continent away, we'd have been vulnerable to attacks from our, at least my, home continent. So if you want to know why Bi! haven't declared on all of the top 20, as you seem to want us too, or why tribes shouldn't abandon their own interests to attack Bi! for some vague moral reason, it's because bad diplomacy won't help anyone.

Please, tell me where I said you should target the entire top 20 or anything to do with when you should of attacked 404? You are just putting words in my mouth here. The last time I checked they were in a diagonal continent and only posed a threat to one or two members you recruited (Zalastian at the time) so a war with them seemed pointless. I can't think of a way that you could of somehow created an expansion between them strategically. Maybe fill me in on that one?

No offense. But even if we'd kept the 20 original members, we'd have been destroyed. The first tribe we warred, DJLS and WET had at least 200 members, ten times our number. Seeing as you're obsessed with calling us average, there was no way we could play with those odds. We recruited to become competitive, because people like the OP are calling for en-masse attacks, and if we're beign forced to play against lots of players, it stands to reason that when we find strong, like-minded players, we'll ask them if they want to join.

I didn't say that recruiting was bad, or that keeping your original 20 or so original members was your best option. I'm stating that continuous recruitment of competition is no way to play. Your members seem to think they earned bragging rights and the state of being egotistical, through high ODD and the like by mindlessly amassing thousands of troops. Making bad decisions and not keeping to the tribe's best interest is where you went wrong. Instead of acting competitively you all simply heightened your morale collecting as many villages as possible leaving you with no option to recruit local enemies that posed a threat. Tribe Memeber Fluctuation

And seriously? You're saying that replacing members who go inactive is a bad thing? Sometimes at around 27.5k points a player decides to stop playing, for whatever reason. Maybe boredom, maybe RL, maybe he's about to get nobled. The fact is people don't play forever. So we can either dwindle in numbers, till it's just Grant playing by himself, or we can replace those we lose.

Again, you are putting words into my mouth. I didn't say replacing members was bad just the over recruitment based on gaining land and not having to fight. Bi! gloat about their ODD. You have enough bonfires and any good tribe will have enough defence to recycle among the tribe to thwart incomings. Spending all day in a skype chat room spamming wasting away your premium time isn't exactly fun, people have left Bi! mainly due to the boredom of playing village collection and finding the best way to farm. Incomings are hardly spread in an efficient manner, which is nothing you can control but the fakes:real ratio means that if Bi! are as good as they make out to be then they should have no problems recycling defence.

The fact is this, we recruit to stay competitive and we recruit because there are people we like who want to join.

Recruiting, recruiting, where does the competition come from? You can give me as many lists of "top" tribes or groups as you want on any game, and I can tell you that most aren't very competitive, but whatever floats their respective boats.

Snipped your quote a bit, hope you don't mind ;-)

DeletedUser

Seriously? You go for the weak targets that don't have a chance versus the ones that will actually be fun to compete against?

Has WETLUV been a pushover? No. Face it, there were easier tribes, we fight against tribes who we have a good chance of winning against, and won't just be a massive bloxx to our tribe.

Please, tell me where I said you should target the entire top 20 or anything to do with when you should of attacked 404? You are just putting words in my mouth here. The last time I checked they were in a diagonal continent and only posed a threat to one or two members you recruited (Zalastian at the time) so a war with them seemed pointless. I can't think of a way that you could of somehow created an expansion between them strategically. Maybe fill me in on that one?

World isn't always about you. That was directed at everyone who's told us we've been attacking easy targets, and not doing what we should be and fighting off all the big boys.

I didn't say that recruiting was bad, or that keeping your original 20 or so original members was your best option. I'm stating that continuous recruitment of competition is no way to play. Your members seem to think they earned bragging rights and the state of being egotistical, through high ODD and the like by mindlessly amassing thousands of troops. Making bad decisions and not keeping to the tribe's best interest is where you went wrong. Instead of acting competitively you all simply heightened your morale collecting as many villages as possible leaving you with no option to recruit local enemies that posed a threat. Tribe Memeber Fluctuation

Who else are we meant to recruit, if not competition? You want us to recruit 100 point players on the rim? The fact with very few exceptions, we recruited either from tribes we had no diplomacy with, i.e. we weren't making a war easier, as there was no question of war, or from tribes like 404 after the collapse. Sure mgegge came to us before, but exceptional circumstances for exceptional players. Feel free to look at my area if you want proof we don't recruit for security. Me and PL88 are the only Bi! members on this side of WETLUV, have we asked for more recruitment? No. Have we asked for a NAP with WETLUV? No.

Again, you are putting words into my mouth. I didn't say replacing members was bad just the over recruitment based on gaining land and not having to fight. Bi! gloat about their ODD. You have enough bonfires and any good tribe will have enough defence to recycle among the tribe to thwart incomings. Spending all day in a skype chat room spamming wasting away your premium time isn't exactly fun, people have left Bi! mainly due to the boredom of playing village collection and finding the best way to farm. Incomings are hardly spread in an efficient manner, which is nothing you can control but the fakes:real ratio means that if Bi! are as good as they make out to be then they should have no problems recycling defence.

We recruited from 404 after the fight was over. The problem with your analysis is, you're suggesting that as soon as someone launches on Bi! we spam them with invites and hugs. The reality is, as we are the ranked 1 tribe, and generally accepted to be the most skilled tribe on the world, people apply to us, and we recruit the good ones. All that stuff about ODD and being able to deal with incommings, i'l assume is praise for the selflessness of Bi! and our willingness to sacrifice our troops for each other.

Recruiting, recruiting, where does the competition come from? You can give me as many lists of "top" tribes or groups as you want on any game, and I can tell you that most aren't very competitive, but whatever floats their respective boats.

Local threats, local fighting. As a tribe that's quite spread out, the competition isn't coming from tribe on tribe action, it's coming from local areas, where our players, supported by nearby tribemates take on the people around them. I've taken villages from a range of tribes, as have most players, because that's the way this world is being played.

DeletedUser

God Bunny although you do raise quite good points, at the end of the day, Bi! are at the top of the rankings by quite a way so clearly they're doing everything well...

DeletedUser

God Bunny although you do raise quite good points, at the end of the day, Bi! are at the top of the rankings by quite a way so clearly they're doing everything well...

I'm not overtly trying to argue that Bi! isn't rank 1 by far, I'm arguing against the point(s) brought up by Bi! in this thread and the original title and post that Bi! have the power to "ruin" the world". The world still has much, much, much more to offer in terms of competition high enough for people to continue paying for premium otherwise the world would of been closed by now would it not?

Arguing against the abilities the supposed tribe that is going to "ruin World 4" is perfectly viable, the answers that are spurted out to protect Bi!'s name aren't really proving anything as they are matching two or more different things and claiming a similarity. I could spent the entirety of my day arguing points increasing in size creating a pyramid of arguments until something happens but why should I waste my time arguing against the Bi! winning if they are going to produce simple fodder to feed the cattle in terms of answers.

Suffice to say Bi! are doing everything well due to ranking is purely ignorance. Given their situation of recruiting "the best" and fighting the weak and exploiting poor strategies to claim something harder than it actually is how do Bi! have the capabilities to ruin the world? There will limits to their enjoyment which will be halted at some stage or other by their actions which will ultimately stop them from achieving the state of "ruining the world".

Overcompensating for your weaknesses by being egotistical and anti-competitive does not mean you are good thus Bi! do not have the capacity to "ruin the world". I wish them luck in their endeavours (as do I every other tribe) but refuse to believe the point associated with this thread. Until they have done something of worth, I see no reason for their collective attitude. They may think they are skilled but, which tribal attributes they can be associated "skill" is something they can't get away with generalising and stamping it into the minds of everyone.

DeletedUser

I never agreed with the thread title. In fact most of Bi! have said the game is far from over. You seem to be jaded over something, and have a bone to pick with Bi!.

Your assertion that we hug, and don't fight, is an interesting one, but whatever.

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WETLUV LUVWET
Players:
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 328,343
Side 2: 146,036
Difference: 182,307

chart

Arguing with you seems to be a dead end.

So here's a tally of points, bigger than the total accounts of most players who say we don't fight, of points we gained directly from fighting one tribe (one family, anyway).

Come back and argue when your UK4 tribe has better.

DeletedUser

Your assertion that we hug, and don't fight, is an interesting one, but whatever.

I said you fought weaker opponents, please quote me where i said you "hug".

Come back and argue when your UK4 tribe has better.

I was in Bi!, and quit whilst in Bi! and gifted my villages to Miggy on request (Smile?) and was removed after the process. I do not own or endorse any other tribes, I accepted an invitation from Sons! to check them out (I didn't ask for it) and then left my account.

Seriously, you are claiming to be great but look ar your scores..182,307 difference against a mass recruiting/family tribe. With your tribes previous statements and claims you should be winning by a much higher margin which you are clearly not. You are average at best, nothing more. If you consider those statistics good then I fear you shall crumble against real opposition. :)

DeletedUser

He did not imply that at all. He was merely saying that, the arguments you bring up to 'prove' your might are arguments that even massrecruittribes can wield, for they are the most basic one tribe can have. It does not require any skill to do those things.

Also, if your might is so obvious... How did tis argument start?

High ODD with few losses = Stacking.

How is that talent? :|

High ODD with few losses isn't just tribe stacking. When a player i low on defence, he uses it to the best of his ability, by stacking himself, moving his own defence around. Yes, its stacking. Its also talent. I admit, tribal stacking of forward outposts or frontline villages are not talent, but that is not just the only way to get ODD. On UK1, I stacked a forward outpost with my own D. The players I was fighting had the talent to break through the stack on one of my villages (admittedly, they failed with 5 others, but still kudos to them). Then, that village exchanged hands three times, on three counts did I renoble it immediately. I kept doing so until more support arrived to reinforce the village. Is that stacking? Or simple good gameplay? Did I get a lot of ODD with no losses? Yes. Did I work for it? Yes. Did I stack? Yes. Did I have to work even though I stacked? Yes! Hence, stacking isn't always talentless... its just how its done. Tribal stacking long-term requires little talent. But moving defence around to heighten a stack, IS TALENT. Therefore, high ODD with few losses is not JUST stacking, like you suggest, but simple good gameplay. I even tip my hat to my opponent on UK1 whose defensive capabilities have impressed me (hope he doesn't see this LOL, might give him a heart attack, me complimenting him).

Snipped your quote a bit, hope you don't mind ;-)

Why fight competition that doesn't want to fight us? Great players know when their tribe is unworthy of their presence because it is defunct (e.g. 404 disbanding). The only two dangerous tribes were 404 and Bi!. Bi! was always considered the stronger of the pair. So, rather than fight on your own against the best tribe on UK4, join them instead? It saved a lot of hard work involved in achieving a high rank etc. Unless you are already quitting the world, or you are too rubbish to join the best tribe, only in those circumstances should you fight. Usually the ones with bravado who think they would be brave and face Bi!, will not be able to defeat us despite their bravery. Its simply too hard to argue with the calibre of our players. The tribe holds rank 1 ODA and ODD (therefore ODT). We have the highest ranked player, the highest ranked ODA player, and the highest rank ODD player. And its a STANDARD by which all in Bi! hope to achieve. With such excellence in the tribe, we cannot be the simpletons you suggest we are. Since by comparision, all tribes on UK4 are inferior to Bi!, to varying degrees. It is obvious that 1on1, Bi! can decimate any tribe. So for any player, it will be suicide.

For a coalition, the chances are btr, however, as demonstrated on UK1, the "Anti-W1N" coalition there, which atm is failing miserably, despite the rank 2, rank 5, rank6, and several others ganging up on the rank 1. Its not just size. Its SKILL. Its not Bi!'s fault we outclass most of our opponents on skill. Maybe when a tribe comes with enough talent to cause us problems, the world will be VERY interesting to see. I look forward to the next generation of talent. For now, it is clear who is the leader of UK4. And long may our might be known. Its not a threat. Its just a reminder of whose the best, undeniably so.

DeletedUser

High ODD with few losses isn't just tribe stacking. When a player i low on defence, he uses it to the best of his ability, by stacking himself, moving his own defence around. Yes, its stacking. Its also talent. I admit, tribal stacking of forward outposts or frontline villages are not talent, but that is not just the only way to get ODD. On UK1, I stacked a forward outpost with my own D. The players I was fighting had the talent to break through the stack on one of my villages (admittedly, they failed with 5 others, but still kudos to them).

Then, that village exchanged hands three times, on three counts did I renoble it immediately. I kept doing so until more support arrived to reinforce the village. Is that stacking? Or simple good gameplay? Did I get a lot of ODD with no losses? Yes. Did I work for it? Yes. Did I stack? Yes. Did I have to work even though I stacked? Yes! Hence, stacking isn't always talentless... its just how its done.

Tribal stacking long-term requires little talent. But moving defence around to heighten a stack, IS TALENT. Therefore, high ODD with few losses is not JUST stacking, like you suggest, but simple good gameplay. I even tip my hat to my opponent on UK1 whose defensive capabilities have impressed me (hope he doesn't see this LOL, might give him a heart attack, me complimenting him).

First part: Still stacking. You even use the word yourself there, lol. It's still not talent if you are able to use your own troops to stack somewhere, rather than your tribe's troops. Stacking is of course smart in that case, but to suggest it's talent is just plain wrong.

Second part: There was no mention of renobling anywhere, therefore it's a different example and not relevant here.

Third part: That is not talent Adellion, ANYONE can move troops to different villages. How much difference is there between telling your tribe members where to support or doing it yourself? Only where the troops came from and perhaps how long it takes...

And you are wrong. High ODD with few losses is ALWAYS stacking, it's simply how the gamedyamics work, it's simply how the game is programmed. You can never have few losses if you do not have a superior force fighting the opponent's troops. THAT is a fact.

If you are suggesting that knowing where from to send troops to stack your villages is talent, then you're wrong. That's just common sense and perhaps gamefeel. Both of which can be acquired through experience.

DeletedUser6695

charlie haven't seen u in a while, yeh you were a stubborn little one :D