Bomberboy's Breaking News

• Thread starter DeletedUser12806
  • Start date

DeletedUser12806

As much as I love reading your post, I do agree your opinion and your presence on the forums are wanted so I strongly encourage you to edit it so you can keep expressing your dislike towards me and my reports ^_^

DeletedUser12825

This is another reason I don't read the forums, everything has to be sarcastic. You can carry on hating me, but my point has been made. Any other comments slandering me after this only prove my point. If you want to annoy me play the game we all love an I dare you to try noble me. End of. I am open guy to friends, so next before you post something which involves HOLY! jus mail me. I have better incriminating info then this on the tribes this is aimed yet. But unfortunately from bomber threatening me in game, he will not get the info.

DeletedUser12806

This is another reason I don't read the forums, everything has to be sarcastic. You can carry on hating me, but my point has been made.

There really was no sarcasm in my statement. I full enjoy reading everyones opinion. Your opinion is humorous is out there for sure but it is your opinion and I enjoy reading it. I would very disappointed to see you not be able to post your opinion anymore simply because you decided to use naughty words while proving your point.

Love,

Bomberboy

DeletedUser5582

So I leave for a few days and it seems I missed heaps! Still nice to see a UK forum with some new posters in it!

DeletedUser12839

Hey all,

I'm the duke of T.O & T.O-A, I'd just like to say that we have made no such coalition. Davestar (who states we have made one), requested that we aid them against HOLY! due to I rejected his proposal due to we have an alliance with them he then fealt the need to give false information so that it would "disrupt" our tribes, which it has not.

Also, to all of you guys saying that we are goin' to be attacking Press this again is false information. We have no plans what so ever in attacking Press or there NAP/Alliance. If you have anything for to add feel free to mail me in game, it's the same username being used.

Zeus

DeletedUser12806

I will only explain this one more time, as it still seems unclear.....

This thread is not about this "coalition" The coalition could be 100% not true I have no idea. I only know what I was sent. This thread is about the NAP WD and Press share which lead to 3 members leaving Press and explaining why they left press. I honestly don't give a crap about the coalition or any tribes involved in it :p

Yeah the coalition was added to the report, simply because that is the excuse I was given for why the NAP took place between these two tribes. Do I know thats BS? Yes of course thats why the coalition was added to show how stupid it would be to have a NAP between WD and press because of this "coalition"

Some of you guys really need to learn to read between the lines ^_^

DeletedUser12839

I will only explain this one more time, as it still seems unclear.....

This thread is not about this "coalition" The coalition could be 100% not true I have no idea. I only know what I was sent. This thread is about the NAP WD and Press share which lead to 3 members leaving Press and explaining why they left press. I honestly don't give a crap about the coalition or any tribes involved in it :p

Yeah the coalition was added to the report, simply because that is the excuse I was given for why the NAP took place between these two tribes. Do I know thats BS? Yes of course thats why the coalition was added to show how stupid it would be to have a NAP between WD and press because of this "coalition"

Some of you guys really need to learn to read between the lines ^_^

I was actually agreeing with you that it's a load of crap dude!

Just other people seem so focused on the fact you mention "coalition" that no one seems to care about the main topic..

DeletedUser

I'd appreciate some posts about the Press/Pony split myself. It seems t occur fairly often that the two stand-out tribes agree to an NAP early on, so from an outsider such as myself looking in, it's admirable that the Pony members left.

Anyone care to spill the beans?

Kilroy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10790

That wasn't the primary reason of their leaving. They left due to being unhappy with tribal recruitment and the 'noonishness' of som members-not my description. Normally, I would agree it is admirable, but not in this instance. After leaving newsql established a new tribe and proceeded to ask 2 of our members (I won't name) to move and duke his tribe. Both refused, which he took well. However, he then proceeded to invite nearly Half the tribe he had just left. I fail to see the logic in this.

As as for the NAP you will, in course, see it develop as not the typical relationship. Granted it isn't in the ethos of the game, but what's wrong with Woking on one half of the world at a time? While knowing your safe on one side of 4.

Blue

DeletedUser1508

As as for the NAP you will, in course, see it develop as not the typical relationship. Granted it isn't in the ethos of the game, but what's wrong with Woking on one half of the world at a time? While knowing your safe on one side of 4.

Blue

Shall we make it even better? I would like to join my tribe to the Press/WD coalition. I virtually have K54 under lockdown, making you safe from that side.

DeletedUser5582

lol. I have been hugged and I didn't even know about it (runs off to beat up a barb)

DeletedUser5774

Shall we make it even better? I would like to join my tribe to the Press/WD coalition. I virtually have K54 under lockdown, making you safe from that side.

What account are you on Joe?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure which is more enjoyable - Bomberboy's journalistic prowess or watching someone take something completely the wrong way and making a fool out of themself.

DeletedUser12806

I'm not sure which is more enjoyable - Bomberboy's journalistic prowess or watching someone take something completely the wrong way and making a fool out of themself.

I think watching him take it the wrong way and making a fool out of himself was far better (giggle)

DeletedUser12825

LOL

I think watching him take it the wrong way and making a fool out of himself was far better (giggle)

I think proving everyones comments bs and taking out all the tribes are funny. Espically bombers noob tribe haha rank 2 on OD. What is war!? hmmmmm So come on, lets see more pathetic comments from you people :)

DeletedUser12806

I think proving everyones comments bs and taking out all the tribes are funny. Espically bombers noob tribe haha rank 2 on OD. What is war!? hmmmmm So come on, lets see more pathetic comments from you people :)

If you did a bit of research (you know like the research I did for this report) It would be easy to find out that I am tribeless. So your statement is not valid. Please though keep the insults coming ^_^

DeletedUser12825

HA

If you did a bit of research (you know like the research I did for this report) It would be easy to find out that I am tribeless. So your statement is not valid. Please though keep the insults coming ^_^

LMAO you weren't tribles when you posted the report. Why did you leave it? Now you are an easy target.