Boosting, Is it good or bad?

DeletedUser13827

because of the mass amount of PP spending etc, at least players like linkukas play normal worlds because he ain't exactly better than the average player regularly whereas some in SLAP don't so they're using it to their advantage when they can certainly play start up but you are right most won't make it past start up for obvious reasons. But its good to irritate some Egos here and there.

All i read was 'I'm shit at tw so plz stop buying ressies of the market'.

DeletedUser

I don't think farming is the most important part of the game, to survive you need to defend so i'd argue that that is the most important part..

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
i would say the whole community disagree's with that statement. Many top players have small ODD as they know how to attack. So defending IS NOT the most important part of the game.
To make troops you need res, which you get from farming....

DeletedUser

i would say the whole community disagree's with that statement. Many top players have small ODD as they know how to attack. So defending IS NOT the most important part of the game.
To make troops you need res, which you get from farming....
completely wrong I know people who are great at attacking and then when they get opped they get completely destroyed so attacking isn't the most important. Yes they have small ODD because they know how to defend.

DeletedUser

I never said that either, I said I know people who were great at attacking so by that logic they therefore know how to attack, which is what you said. Stop trying to twist my words.

DeletedUser

Haha, my point still stands, defending is the most important part.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
i cant make a ignorant person like you change it either, just showing my opinion, which is most likely more agreeable with.

DeletedUser

Soo, Drift.... I would have to agree. Farming is the most important factor to the gameplay of tribalwars, and towards a successful campaign. Without farming, you have no troops, no troops cant defend or attack. Cant do that your rimmed.... No troops, no res for buildings, such as the expensive farm, wall to protect your village, or even barracks and stable to produce the troops much faster. So, yeah, all in all farming is the key, most key element to the gameplay of any player, world and leads to more success long term also......

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I seriously doubt the .uk Pro account is doing anything shady as described in the opening posts.

They farm a lot, they likely spent a decent amount of premium (hate it or not, it's part of the game, and it's here to stay, adapt or leave, whining solves nothing), their account is incredibly active, and as much as I might not always see eye to eye with all the players on the account - they're competent players.

There's nothing unusual about their start. If they're "boosting" then I must have been doing it on uk6 too. Hint: I wasn't.

DeletedUser

You sure....

Honestly I'm not that bothered if they use PP, just hate to see it going to waste, its not like they'll last after start up.

DeletedUser13901

Stop saying boosting is using pp. Boosting is getting alternate accounts to let you farm them etc.

Using pp is just... Using pp. Stop mixing the two.

DeletedUser

Stop saying boosting is using pp. Boosting is getting alternate accounts to let you farm them etc.

Using pp is just... Using pp. Stop mixing the two.
Thank you for pointing this out for the 12th time..... Maybe he needs some glasses??