Boosting, Is it good or bad?

DeletedUser6695

Ego is the most important part of the game you bunch of idiots.

DeletedUser6695

Of course, that’s the only thing SLAP can do well, is be egotistical.

Didn't you post saying you played Lord Vale? Why are you ridiculing players in game ability when mediocrity seems to be your strong point?

DeletedUser

Didn't you post saying you played Lord Vale? Why are you ridiculing players in game ability when mediocrity seems to be your strong point?
I'm far from mediocre but I wouldn't say I’m that great - don't have an ego. No one is willing to attack me and find out though.

DeletedUser6695

I'm far from mediocre but I wouldn't say I’m that great - don't have an ego. No one is willing to attack me and find out though.

You haven't even farmed 10k yet, thats something you usually achieve in a few days, I highly doubt your troop count is anything substantial. I wouldnt be inviting attacks tbh

DeletedUser

You haven't even farmed 10k yet, thats something you usually achieve in a few days, I highly doubt your troop count is anything substantial. I wouldnt be inviting attacks tbh
I wouldn't invite attacks either if I had a low troop count, thankfully i've got a fair bit of troops so I don't mind it adds some fun to the game.

DeletedUser

2:1 Troop:point ratio you want, not other way round. Damn tetro

DeletedUser

not going to give my ratio away, feel free to send your troops knocking and find out.

DeletedUser14241

Schrodinger's village... There is both troops and no troops :D

DeletedUser

We're not idiots mate, its not worth sending our troops at you just for them to return a few hours later. WE use them for farming, not sure you know what that means.

Farming.. oh yeah that pointless thing. If you say so but we all know you're frightened that you'll lose them all.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
You're only trying to bait them so that your tribe can stack you and make you look like you're a good player when in actual fact, you're just some egotistic troll who is getting on everyones nerves -_-

DeletedUser8621

Lol I've had this account on w28 for a little over 24 hours now with no barbs less than 1.5 hours from me & have farmed 7000 resources. I fail to see how one can boast about troop when at your level you haven't even hit 10k farmed

DeletedUser

You're only trying to bait them so that your tribe can stack you and make you look like you're a good player when in actual fact, you're just some egotistic troll who is getting on everyones nerves -_-
Haha my being egotistical that's a joke I'd never get my tribe to stack me I fight my own battles.

Bal0ns I see farming ad overrated which is why u don't do it

DeletedUser13901

Haha my being egotistical that's a joke I'd never get my tribe to stack me I fight my own battles.

Bal0ns I see farming ad overrated which is why u don't do it

Do you have constant HQ, stable, rax and workshop queues at the same time all the time? I am doubtful.

DeletedUser

Do you have constant HQ, stable, rax and workshop queues at the same time all the time? I am doubtful.
everything except workshop as I'm not a big fan of having a 24/7 queue of cats/rams. 20 or so cats/rams is enough early game.