Boosting, Is it good or bad?

DeletedUser8621

Just haven't seen you around...

I'm not to scared or pathetic to dare. If you aren't farming then there's really no way you'll have a stronger army than me in about a week. Losing a couple LC to clearing villages & farming isn't a bad thing when you're farming way more than the cost of them a day. I really fail to see how you're so high & mighty that you don't farm. That is just being stubborn & now the whole forum board knows your village is crap.

DeletedUser

My village is crap? thats one of the best jokes i've read in about a year. The only other joke that comes close to it is you're village ;). Now you really have no proof that you've got a stronger army than me so maybe you should come and test your theory.

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
There is no gain to be had unless you are close enough to farm, or noble. Unlucky for him, he isnt close to you.

DeletedUser8621

Lol I am still in beginner protection. Yeah my village is crap because it's been like 48 hours ? Less? But yeah Tetro you won't even make it to a second village without.having a decent army....which is accomplished by farming...

DeletedUser

Lol I am still in beginner protection. Yeah my village is crap because it's been like 48 hours ? Less? But yeah Tetro you won't even make it to a second village without.having a decent army....which is accomplished by farming...
I'll get at least 250 vils before I quit.

DeletedUser8621

Any remotely decent player knows you have to farm. If you aren't farming you are automatically behind all those who do. Simple fact. Every player who is farming, and within 500 points of you, can surely clear you. Plus, if you aren't farming & have LC, you've already given away the fact that your army is offensive & would be an easy clear. It's just a waiting game now to see who clears you first. I'm willing to put 100PP on the fact you won't make it past 5 villages at best.

DeletedUser8621

Seems like you're a very great player though, all the boasting & ridiculing you do... with nothing but a sad poorly built village & army to call your own.

DeletedUser8621

Please inform me of how farming is more of a waste of time then having troops just sitting in your village?

And to be on topic... are you just paying for resources ? Don't see any other way to be successful in your scenario..

DeletedUser

Any remotely decent player knows you have to farm. If you aren't farming you are automatically behind all those who do. Simple fact. Every player who is farming, and within 500 points of you, can surely clear you. Plus, if you aren't farming & have LC, you've already given away the fact that your army is offensive & would be an easy clear. It's just a waiting game now to see who clears you first. I'm willing to put 100PP on the fact you won't make it past 5 villages at best.
my army isn't fully offensive... anyway, I'm willing to take you up on that bet I'll bet 100PP that my account will make it past 5 villages.

DeletedUser

Please inform me of how farming is more of a waste of time then having troops just sitting in your village?

And to be on topic... are you just paying for resources ? Don't see any other way to be successful in your scenario..
because farming is just pointless, mines are the way to go. No I would never buy resources its morally wrong.

DeletedUser8621

So with maxed mines (level 30 just so you know) by that point I will be able to farm 1mil+ resources a day. That's 1mil more resources than you'll have...every day... so please tell me how it's "a waste of time"?

DeletedUser

because I might need to use them to backtime. Anyway thanks for the free pp when I make it past 5 vils :)

DeletedUser13901

Might need to backtime 2 weeks into a server, with a tribe of 20. OK.