Boosting, Is it good or bad?

DeletedUser13901

Waiting for res from your pits that are a lower level that ours isn't knowing how to play. but from this I doubt you have high rax or stable levels. which says a lot for you tc. Also. What are you building in your stable? Lc? just sitting in your villa?

DeletedUser

Waiting for res from your pits that are a lower level that ours isn't knowing how to play. but from this I doubt you have high rax or stable levels. which says a lot for you tc. Also. What are you building in your stable? Lc? just sitting in your villa?
lc, they're waiting for me to get nobles which will happen soon, thankfully.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
BrutalTetro, these guys you keep bad mouthing about startups are speed players. Most of them have been practicing and perfecting their startups for years and will more than likely be very good at it. Just because it differs from your method of startup does not mean that theres is wrong or bad in any way. Everyone has different ways of playing the game, please learn that before judging others :)

DeletedUser

BrutalTetro, these guys you keep bad mouthing about startups are speed players. Most of them have been practicing and perfecting their startups for years and will more than likely be very good at it. Just because it differs from your method of startup does not mean that theres is wrong or bad in any way. Everyone has different ways of playing the game, please learn that before judging others :)

I wasn't calling .uk pro etc shit of course speed players know start up well but Matt isn't good at speed or normal worlds. Now I know you're mad that i'm insulting Matt but shouldn't you get off the externals and go back on 21?

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I play more worlds than just w21, that was pretty much finished a long time ago, I just log in and snipe from time to time. I only came onto this forum because you were doing everyone's heads in with more of your false statements and bs to try and stir arguments.

DeletedUser

I play more worlds than just w21, that was pretty much finished a long time ago, I just log in and snipe from time to time. I only came onto this forum because you were doing everyone's heads in with more of your false statements and bs to try and stir arguments.
Haha false statements, where are those about then? everything I say is based on facts. You snipe? i've heard you can't even defend :D

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Well apart from accusing Slap! of sitting on premium exchange and using booster accounts when you have no evidence except a few people using the market (which is surprisingly a thing, I know, shock horror :eek:) as well as the many other bs statements you've made on these externals, I'd have to disagree with anything you're saying being based on facts :)

You snipe? i've heard you can't even defend :D
Is this going off of another one of your o' so many facts? If I couldn't defend or snipe, then how would I have made it to 8.3 mil and 12th ODD in w21? Or 11 ODD in w27? And please give me a valid reason instead of another one of your bs "facts" :)

DeletedUser

Is this going off of another one of your o' so many facts? If I couldn't defend or snipe, then how would I have made it to 8.3 mil and 12th ODD in w21? Or 11 ODD in w27? And please give me a valid reason instead of another one of your bs "facts" :)

Stacking, you know that thing that takes no skill at all.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
So I take it that's how you go around worlds surviving then? Oh wait, I doubt you even have the troop count to stack yourself from one nuke in w28 based off what I've read so you'll just end up running to your tribe and begging them to stack :x

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Sometimes you need to kill the nukes, or they keep coming back. You get minimal loses, so its a good strat

DeletedUser

So I take it that's how you go around worlds surviving then? Oh wait, I doubt you even have the troop count to stack yourself from one nuke in w28 based off what I've read so you'll just end up running to your tribe and begging them to stack :x
I defend by sniping, I'm not one for wasting def when I don't need to and based of what i've seen so far today, you've wasted a bunch of def on 21.

DeletedUser

Sometimes you need to kill the nukes, or they keep coming back. You get minimal loses, so its a good strat
sometimes, but most of the time people just get bored, if you need to you can backtime if the world is still in start-up.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
I defend by sniping, I'm not one for wasting def when I don't need to and based of what i've seen so far today, you've wasted a bunch of def on 21.
Cba wasting my time dodging because, as I've already said, w21 is pretty much done and I only log in to snipe from time to time :)

DeletedUser8621

I'm still laughing at the fact this guy doesnt farm. Are you an idiot? Free resources all around & you're gonna say waste of time? How long have you been playing this game ? Do you usually even make a noble before getting rimmed? Do you just watch your resources come in from mines while petting your LC? I don't get it. I wish we were closer because in about a week I'd farm your village :D

DeletedUser

I'm still laughing at the fact this guy doesnt farm. Are you an idiot? Free resources all around & you're gonna say waste of time? How long have you been playing this game ? Do you usually even make a noble before getting rimmed? Do you just watch your resources come in from mines while petting your LC? I don't get it. I wish we were closer because in about a week I'd farm your village :D
Nothing wrong with caring for my LC and not sending them out to die brutally like i've said before I don't need to farm, you'll never farm my village anyway like the whole of SLAP! you're to pathetic and scared to dare.

been playing for 6 years on and off why? Oh and yeah I always make it to nobles without being rimmed, never really been rimmed to be fair.

Last edited by a moderator: