Boosting, Is it good or bad?

DeletedUser

Might need to backtime 2 weeks into a server, with a tribe of 20. OK.
You never know, everyone seems to hate me for no reason at all other than them being pathetic and wanting to make themselves feel better.

DeletedUser8621

No because you boast about false things & the whole point of this thread was to point fingers at those who are way better players than you. You seem to have a built up interperatation that you are really good at TW, but yet fail to comprehend the basics like farming.

DeletedUser

No because you boast about false things & the whole point of this thread was to point fingers at those who are way better players than you. You seem to have a built up interperatation that you are really good at TW, but yet fail to comprehend the basics like farming.
Where is your evidence that they're way better than me?

DeletedUser8621

Neither is backtiming. So why have your troops just sitting around waiting for a backtime lol.

DeletedUser

Its useless because I don't need it I think I've proved that already.

DeletedUser8621

Just because you think you "don't need it" does not deem it as useless. I think not farming is actually way more useless. There is absolutely nothing beneficial about not farming. & your backtiming comment just makes you look like a noob. It's very clear you're just a point whore with mines.

DeletedUser8621

So you have a mixed army waiting to backtime your village at all times. Nice build. You act like speed players don't know how to play the game when most are way better players than you.

DeletedUser

to be fair, most of them are shockingly bad, they just make themselves look good to feed their huge egos. You need to stop assuming that i'm shit, you have no proof of that.

DeletedUser13901

So you have a mixed army waiting to backtime your village at all times. Nice build. You act like speed players don't know how to play the game when most are way better players than you.
Speed is a lot more trasferable towards normal than normal is to speed, it isn't that much of a change for us really.

DeletedUser

Speed is a lot more transferable towards normal than normal is to speed, it isn't that much of a change for us really.
One big change is duking a tribe, you sure you're up to the job of doing otherwise you're tribe will run itself into the ground. One thing i've noticed over a few worlds is that speed players genuinely don't last because they under estimate how time consuming it is compared to speed.

DeletedUser13901

One big change is duking a tribe, you sure you're up to the job of doing otherwise you're tribe will run itself into the ground. One thing i've noticed over a few worlds is that speed players genuinely don't last because they under estimate how time consuming it is compared to speed.
It'll be at least a year, I myself am not Duke. I am simply a co-player. Don't treat me like Duke

DeletedUser

You're on the dukes account so you're close enough. It'll be defo more than a year, maybe 2 years.

DeletedUser

It is time consuming, but they have co players to cope with that.

Speed is a lot more demanding. Remember that link I sent you on this or another thread, it shows all the Slap! victories on speed for the last few years, if you look. That is a lot of time spent on a game, and they are still here......

DeletedUser

It is time consuming, but they have co players to cope with that.

Speed is a lot more demanding. Remember that link I sent you on this or another thread, it shows all the Slap! victories on speed for the last few years, if you look. That is a lot of time spent on a game, and they are still here......

Yeah thats fair enough but speed is completely different to normal worlds chances are they'll get bored sitting on one world if they don't get rimmed first.