Boosting, Is it good or bad?

DeletedUser

Yeah thats fair enough but speed is completely different to normal worlds chances are they'll get bored sitting on one world if they don't get rimmed first.

Will you be doing the rimming?

Agreed its different, but Star123 for example, full of speeders, yet if check twstats have been playing other worlds for some time now

DeletedUser

Why not i've certainly got the troops to do so and close to nobles.

DeletedUser

yeah some are used to normal worlds but then you've got people like .uk pro who are no doubt almost clueless and bored out of their brains already.

DeletedUser13734

Nothing wrong with caring for my LC and not sending them out to die brutally like i've said before I don't need to farm, you'll never farm my village anyway like the whole of SLAP! you're to pathetic and scared to dare.

been playing for 6 years on and off why? Oh and yeah I always make it to nobles without being rimmed, never really been rimmed to be fair.

You got rimmed early 23, I'm sure I took one or two of your villages

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8621

He went back & edited that post. Didn't even see that tid-bit about "never being rimmed" . Haha. Tetro was the whole point of this thread just to troll the community by being a complete noob? Please spare us now & tell us you're hiding your farming achievements & just joking.

EDIT: Speed players of any sort, especially matt, would rim you in any normal world without question. Mediocre at best-is Tetro's only compliment he will get from me. See you on the rim ;)

DeletedUser

Haha, I wasn't even on the Lord Vale account on 23, maybe you lot should check your facts before talking BS, And I never edited the post you fool, open your eyes.

Foxtrot

Reaction score
BrutalTetro, if you're so confident your startup is better than any speed players, come give me a 1v1 in a private speed round? You can use your no farming, all pits strat and I'll farm like any normal player and we'll see who has the quicker startup? :)

DeletedUser8621

You definitely edited that post about never being rimmed. Lol. I can see on the post, it tells me. Anyways...you're a noob.

DeletedUser

5d28b5efe15c2f329e432cf9319e9750.png

Its right there, it was edited to fix spelling.

DeletedUser

BrutalTetro, if you're so confident your startup is better than any speed players, come give me a 1v1 in a private speed round? You can use your no farming, all pits strat and I'll farm like any normal player and we'll see who has the quicker startup? :)

Don't do that, he will rim you with his level 30 pits. Or try backtime with his mix of all troops, or even try and prepare for a snipe lol