Come let me make up for the things ye lack
Cause yer burning up A gotta get it fast
Take em' to the bridge

Am bringing sexy back
Them other guys watch while I square go
If that's yer girl ye better watch yer back
Cause she'll burn it up for me and that's a fact

Take em' to the chorus

Weegie: A person from Glasgow(Scotland), usually a Ned(non educate delinquent). AKA myself.

I would jus tlike to point out, that we are bringing it back, triple the points of the rank 2 tribe......

Can anybody catch us ?

Or are we just too SEXY!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why ?

Because that's the only way you'll ever come back in the rankings.........once my tribe gets bored :lol:

DeletedUser8815

Why ?

Because that's the only way you'll ever come back in the rankings.........once my tribe gets bored :lol:

lol, if only all of sexy were as poor as their pet monkey, they would all be on the rim by now!

has c/f taught you how to dodge yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8815

just cannot understand why a tribe of top quality players would let meech lose on an account.....even he admits he is 3rd division standard compared to the rest of the tribe who are quite clearly premier league class.

Enjoy your pet, but be warned you can't afford too many more if you wanna maintain your rank 1 position

DeletedUser6695

1 Sexy! 64.079 64.079 18
2 TNB 21.239 21.239 20

Im sure we can maintain rank 1 for a while

DeletedUser1511

just cannot understand why a tribe of top quality players would let meech lose on an account.....even he admits he is 3rd division standard compared to the rest of the tribe who are quite clearly premier league class.

Enjoy your pet, but be warned you can't afford too many more if you wanna maintain your rank 1 position

How goes outgrowing Wla solo on world 57. I heard you aren't doing too well either there.
As for not afford many people lie meechan . I dont like the dude, but heck we could drop 8 players and still be rank 1.
You came here, you sucked, you got rimmed.

Go away

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
*Yawn* Attention Whorring again.. not even doing it well...

Yep, I'm jelly, least axes are getting attacked and having some fun, grumpy old me is bored and in need of some fun..

DeletedUser3066

Serious

Lovin' how so many of you nerds take a free browser game seriously, try chess its a game that really is a judge of ability, no calling for support in skype...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lovin' how so many of you nerds take a free browser game seriously, try chess its a game that really is a judge of ability, no calling for support in skype...:icon_cool:
Go and make yourself useful as TW is too good for you. TW FTW....ujelly? :D

Edit: Oh and nerds? Says you who is trying to get over 2000 people to play chess ROFL. If its so nerdy then delete your forum account and go away :p

DeletedUser6695

Im not sure if you're aware but you got nobled. You are in no position to question anyones ability.

DeletedUser8815

Im not sure if you're aware but you got nobled. You are in no position to question anyones ability.

like i have said before there is no one on this server who can survive an onslaught from several members of the same tribe and hope to survive.

The only reason you are not nobled is cos you are a member of the only tribe capable of nobling anyone. My tribe is learning the game still. You know yourself that me being nobled has nothing to do with skill levels.....but watching an incoming attack and failing to remove offensive troops now that is pure incompetence.

DeletedUser8972

At it's inception, was there.........?

At this point in time, is there........?

And at any time in the future, will there be.........?

Any point to this thread at all???

I sense the product of being weaned on Buckfast is on display!!!

DeletedUser

like i have said before there is no one on this server who can survive an onslaught from several members of the same tribe and hope to survive.

The only reason you are not nobled is cos you are a member of the only tribe capable of nobling anyone. My tribe is learning the game still. You know yourself that me being nobled has nothing to do with skill levels.....but watching an incoming attack and failing to remove offensive troops now that is pure incompetence.

Like I told you on Skype.
Tell Ebola to take out 1 player of my choosing, guarantee they can't.