Bringin it back Weegie style!

Deleted User - 695343

We don't claim to be the best tribe ever, except as a joke. You guys give us a larger ego than we really have. You guys portray us as the best tribe ever when in reality we know we aren't.

I sure as hell don't. :icon_wink:

I also found the number of you guys with dodgy tech levels to be quite funny. I mean that's just common sense right there, who goes in for a big clear with level two axes???

DeletedUser

I also found the number of you guys with dodgy tech levels to be quite funny. I mean that's just common sense right there, who goes in for a big clear with level two axes???

We sure didn't :S

DeletedUser

I'm sure quite a lot of people do.
Now if you're limiting your mind to top ranked accounts, then yes it'd be much less.

DeletedUser8782

We don't claim to be the best tribe ever, except as a joke. You guys give us a larger ego than we really have. You guys portray us as the best tribe ever when in reality we know we aren't.

^^This, Its not that where good its just that everyone else sucks

DeletedUser

There are a few players in Sexy! that are awesome (I reckon about 5, tops), but there are just as many careless and/or mediocre players and by the looks of it, they've been recruiting more. :icon_confused:

Aw, thanks Deb. <3

We all know Sexy are crap, the question remains; What are you guys gonna do about it?

DeletedUser

Aww i got my report put up <3

yeah my axe level might not be up to scratch but im yet to find a player near me with a higher troop count, plus i have a larger Defense than most on this world =]

Also i dont think i've been posting around with a "big ego", never said i'm anything more than a standard player.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 695343

Aww i got my report put up <3

yeah my axe level might not be up to scratch but im yet to find a player near me with a higher troop count, plus i have a larger Defense than most on this world =]

You should try using it! ;)

Defender: Jackcrop
Destination: Winterfell (484|452) K44

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 384 685 7.531 8.600/8.600
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 10 to level 0
Damage by catapults: The Smithy has been damaged and downgraded from level20 to level16

Cold-fusion is next to you and he had a higher troop count.

DeletedUser1511

Call me a traitor but i think Deb has yall here :lol:

DeletedUser

You sure seem to have a lot of reports hanging about, i'll try using it when theres need for it to be used, a few smithy levels dont effect me that much =]

yeah, he did have a higher troop count, he also had more than one player on his account, as do you, hence you get to farm twice as much as me. its only expected you should have more troops than me.

Deleted User - 695343

Aw, thanks Deb. <3

We all know Sexy are crap, the question remains; What are you guys gonna do about it?

Well we figured if we talk about you enough on the forums all of you will have to come on and post things about jelly and what not and then we'll be able to clear you while you're jibber-jabbering and arguing with people like LoC. At least I think that was the plan? :lol:

DeletedUser8972

You sure seem to have a lot of reports hanging about, i'll try using it when theres need for it to be used, a few smithy levels dont effect me that much =]

yeah, he did have a higher troop count, he also had more than one player on his account, as do you, hence you get to farm twice as much as me. its only expected you should have more troops than me.

Quick, somebody shout LoB, it seems we have an accord!!!

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Deleted User - 695343

People like me, what can I say??? <3

Au contraire sugarplum. Clyde has barely logged in since I agreed to come back to coplay him and there are no Australian IP's for at least the last week. :(

DeletedUser

O you've been solo for a whole week? pure you :(

So that only gives you three weeks of advantage, in that case i should have more troops than you right ;)

Anyway, i look forward to seeing you back up your words in game.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I shouldn't really post as debs is making outlaw look good and I'd just make them look like idiots by association like normal...

But just one quick question... Lets says I've got 1000 axe 800 lc, 1800 points, I'm noble rushing with low rax and stables... can I join Axes please?...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score

So that only gives you three weeks of advantage, in that case i should have more troops than you right ;)

Has LoB stollen your password.... all your saying is you don't have troops because your not co-playing and hence thats why you got catted... what's 30+ plus hours of rebuilding a smithy betwen friends?

Deleted User - 695343

Well no, I was coplayed for maybe 4-5 days. Prior to me joining, Clyde was solo, he was around for about four days then went awol, was rank 50. In that time he played mostly on his iPhone due to work constraints and only farmed once or twice a day. Akin to you having a decent sitter. Considering he was inactive before I came along and had a D heavy startup, I think I've turned things around pretty well. Might also explain my build strategy if you think about it.

"Pure" me is right. :( I do miss my Clyde tho, even if he was inactive it was nice to have him around.

DeletedUser6695

Tbf BnM does have a pretty amazing player right next door :lol:

Who is also solo atm :icon_cool: