Bringin it back Weegie style!

DeletedUser

Has LoB stollen your password.... all your saying is you don't have troops because your not co-playing and hence thats why you got catted... what's 30+ plus hours of rebuilding a smithy betwen friends?

I've got troops mancunia, just saying i would expect a co played account to have more, do you not think thats fair to say?

I got catted because i catted him first, no other reason than that. 30+? i'd say closer to 100 right?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't bother, she obviously has more than you since she coplayed. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't bother, she obviously has more than you since she coplayed. :icon_rolleyes:

If she has enough to kill my offense then fair play to her, i noticed you got backtimed the other day? how did your huge offense help you...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
BnM.. you should pretend to be girl then you'd have 8 co-players that would do all the farming for you.. more support than you'd know what to do with and everyone would be nice to you......

Or just be like me, accept you suck and that everyone picks on you... it's much easier that way...

DeletedUser

BnM.. you should pretend to be girl then you'd have 8 co-players that would do all the farming for you.. more support than you'd know what to do with and everyone would be nice to you......

Good idea, will do that next world dont worry ;)

DeletedUser

Oh dear, more point-whore reports. At least Cold-Fusion had 2k axes though. :lol:

So that's about 5/6 reports shown on Sexy's troops and only Belle Morte seemed to like making any, way to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh dear, more point-whore reports. At least Cold-Fusion had 2k axes though. :lol:

So that's about 5/6 reports shown on Sexy's troops and only Belle Morte seemed to like making any, way to go.

Well if were pointwhores....then we should be easy to knock off tha top spot eh?

Still waiting on that happening :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Bit hard when you guys keep internalling each other. Who needs troops when you can get your vills for free right?

DeletedUser6695

I also only lost half my lc... Goml :)

DeletedUser

Bit hard when you guys keep internalling each other. Who needs troops when you can get your vills for free right?

Yep internal for the win!

What would u suggest we do with quit/cleared accounts?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Yep internal for the win!

What would u suggest we do with quit/cleared accounts?

Well what you could do is when you have one account cleared.. go and play on another...

Ohh.. sorry.. you've already done that... my mistake...

Where was Skippy at 8am this morning?

DeletedUser

Well what you could do is when you have one account cleared.. go and play on another...

Ohh.. sorry.. you've already done that... my mistake...

Where was Skippy at 8am this morning?

i have no idea whre he was,why dont you try asking him?
me personally i never got cleared, just switched accounts

anyway it was a serious question, the way people go on about it youd think that us doing something that benifits our tribe is wrong......noble a village tht u dnt have to loose troops on, or noble a village that theres a chance youl loose alot and ure nobles...tough chooce eh (sarc)

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
i have no idea whre he was,why dont you try asking him?
me personally i never got cleared, just switched accounts

anyway it was a serious question, the way people go on about it youd think that us doing something that benifits ure tribe is wrong......noble a village tht u dnt have to loose troops on, or noble a village that theres a chance youl loose alot and ure nobles...tough chooce eh (sarc)

Sure, you switched to Blue before Azn was cleared.. just like all those that quit before they get rimmed.. or have major RL issues just before the 400 incomng pop up...

Well there's plenty of cleared axes village for your nobles... Just a shame the egos stops you seeing the irony...

DeletedUser6695

Sure, you switched to Blue before Azn was cleared.. just like all those that quit before they get rimmed.. or have major RL issues just before the 400 incomng pop up...

Well there's plenty of cleared axes village for your nobles... Just a shame the egos stops you seeing the irony...

iirc meech suicided his troops on enemy vills, don't be ignorant to facts and start assuming things just because it happened to 1 or 2 people.

and as for skippy, I havent actually seen detlef in days :icon_wink: