Bringin it back Weegie style!

DeletedUser

hahaha bro shouting out. Come back when you know how to play or argue.
I mean who knew killing troops on .co.uk gave you less OD than on .net. You obviously know the game better than the developers who failed to point that out.
You tryed to argue about needing activity to do well, which was shown to be wrong.
You then tried to claim to have played on some great accounts. Only for me to find out you were a co on the russki account and the rest werent impressive.
You had a rubbish farm level, while trying to say my farm was small, despite it being in the top 10 of the world at the time.

Dude just follow loftus, admit you got beat and move on.

Wardy! Where have you been bud? I missed your company - you make me look like clever. :)

On a serious note, Sexy! - where did you get these two jokers from? I make one statement and they throw their hands up in the air and keep getting the wrong end of the stick.

Like that phoenix kid, you're basing your opinion on assumptions. I don't know whether you guys discussed my killing troops point on skype or not but if there was anyone else in that chat that should know better then I feel sorry for you both. Clearly they don't think too highly of you.

But if it makes you feel better.....I definitely didn't try to imply that the competition level is much harder on .net. No you are right, I was quite clearly stating that OD points are completely different on .co.uk. - you got me on that one. Btw wardy if I was implying that it did (lol) then wouldn't I be suggesting that the ODA increase was higher over here? - Gold. :lol:

Unlike you I usually play a world solo until I find a tribe I like (if indeed I last that long) so far, I have no records of any world you play on - so I'm not going to delve more into that one I'll keep letting you blow your own trumpet. ;)

You had a rubbish farm level, while trying to say my farm was small, despite it being in the top 10 of the world at the time.

lol omg, go play some littlebigplanet or something seriously :lol:

Dude just follow loftus, admit you got beat and move on.

Ok now I'm intrigued, what on earth are you on about now?

Probably because the post #38 attack was about 1 day after actually :icon_wink:

Well this makes more sense, I didn't know. Thanks for clearing that up. :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

boring silly arguments again..... Once again a thread has deteriorated in to I'm better than you, nar nan na nar na childish....

DeletedUser6695

Your points about troop counts are just nonsense tbh, if you have enough lc to keep queues constant(which is very easy) and enough axes to clear anyone then you have even troops.

Also im pretty sure AP is quite aware that .net is harder than uk as I'm pretty sure he's top 3-5 there quite regularly.

Please spare us your arrogance till you can back it up ;)

DeletedUser

Your points about troop counts are just nonsense tbh, if you have enough lc to keep queues constant(which is very easy) and enough axes to clear anyone then you have even troops.

Also im pretty sure AP is quite aware that .net is harder than uk as I'm pretty sure he's top 3-5 there quite regularly.

Please spare us your arrogance till you can back it up ;)

Ah so I assume you lost quite a bit of yours then before you got completely cleared?

Really, sorry I had to assume otherwise seeing as that's all I seem to get from you guys - assumptions. :/

Hey look there's another one! *Newsflash* anyone can have a top 3-5 account on any world if they are being carried. I prefer to judge players on their own accounts and in game abilities (attacking/defending) thanks. I already stated the accounts I was under, feel free to ask anyone that played/plays those worlds - if you can't be bothered then stop bringing it up. Or is my banter too much for you?

I'm the arrogant one? Coming from a guy in Sexy? Must be some truth behind it :D

What you call banter most call stupidty. Probably why it seems people cant take banter well. Meh

Yawn, go away please.

DeletedUser6695

Ah so I assume you lost quite a bit of yours then before you got completely cleared?

Lol, I lost all my axes :icon_cry:

But seriously you think I was completely cleared because I lost 600lc too?

You really do underestimate the troop levels in Sexy! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol, I lost all my axes :icon_cry:

But seriously you think I was completely cleared because I lost 600lc too?

You really do underestimate the troop levels in Sexy! :icon_wink:

Was on about the LC, that's why I was asking - didn't think you would only have 600 total. Heck even I have more than that!

DeletedUser

Good, you'll have no problem building back up your troop count - best of luck (make sure you steal as much res from jackcrop's side as you can)

DeletedUser

Yes we are very jelly that we have to work for our villages and not get them for free :lol::icon_rolleyes:
If don't get my points next time you post then seriously don't bother responding.

*sigh* Posting in my quote makes it more time consuming for me to respond, but yet again I will continue to refute your garbage.

1)Exactly. It's over a week old and yet he still didn't manage to replenish his old troop count? That's funny.
2)Er not rumours, clearly fact as no one in Sexy has refuted them (more actually given reasons as to why they were cleared). That is clearly credible.
3)Oh I implied that did I? Please point to where I said I know more than Monty about his tribe members troop count. It's your assumption that I implied, when all I was doing was poking fun at some of your members - get off your high horse please.

1) It's your assumption that he's been sitting around not attacking anyone and not building any defense in the meantime. We actually use troops to in the odd case when we're not internalling. :icon_razz:
2) (A rumor or rumour (see spelling differences) is often viewed as "an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern"). Yes, it is rumours. Unless Sexy members have verified about their own troop counts, whether they lost all their troops, etc. then you are working on rumours. It's your assumption that the reports posted contain the members whole troop count.
3) *sigh* again, yes, you did imply it:

Like I said before I don't doubt that some of you know the importance of a decent sized army.
Don't get it twisted, Belle's army is a fair Representative of the troop to point ratio quite a few of your members seem to disregard it's not amazing at all, rather what should at least be there.
By arguing with Monty, you're implying you know more than him about it. Maybe you should look up the definition of imply? You're assuming a lot based on a few troop counts.

1) Feel free to post up some reports as well for us all to see then. I noticed you guys nobled Barcelona10, so what was his troop count like? The world seems to revolve around you guys being that the most active posters are indeed, players that you play with. So is this really surprising to you?

2) No it's not a stupid point, you call it an opportunity I call it bull. Your most active/trusted members willl get free vills because some other player(s) lost all their offence (or whatever the 'reason' is) and couldn't be bothered to play anymore? That's a real good counter-argument. - At this rate in 2 months all your tribes villages will be in the hands of 4 or 5 players.

1) I'm sorry, how does this have any relevance at all? You seem to go off on wild tangents when you can't refute my points... I'm talking about Sexy! loses troops and you're talking about us being the most active posters?...
2) Ah, I'm sorry. Because it would be much smarter to let someone else noble them rather than nobling them ourselves. :icon_rolleyes: Sorry dude, I'd trust your tactic but you seem like a pretty crap player. You seem to assume that we choose not to find replacements for the account or don't encourage them to rebuild?

1)Oh, I'm the stupid one? So says the numpty that can't get sarcasm. - It's not like I even tried to hide my sarcasm there, get a clue.

2)I suggest you wash your eyes out because quite clearly you've just woken up. I wont flame you too badly here because you're obviously not too smart or failing that, a kid (no offence it has to be one or the other).
No, I stated that you should be preserving your troop count better. If your troop count is not up to scratch then why waste it on targets with decent D? Find another target or build up your troop count more. Simples.
.net is a lot harder that .co.uk - go figure.

1) /facepalm. You weren't subtle about your sarcasm, I was. If you can't detect sarcasm, maybe you shouldn't use it yourself. :lol:

2) Aw, cute. Insulting my intelligence because you can't refute my points. Maybe try re-reading my post, as you didn't seem to digest, well, any of it. If tribes are continuosuly catting us, we will hit them back, even if they've got decent D as we've got enough troops that losing them won't affect us. You're assuming we lose all our troops everytime we attack someone. Troops can be rebuilt, retaking villages we noble will be harder. It's also much more boring nobling random 1k players, much more fun going for more difficult targets. When you've played as long as I have, the only thing left in the game is any challenges you can get, and the community you can form, in this case, Sexy!

Well done captain obvious, .net is harder than .co.uk :icon_rolleyes: However, turtles will be turtles and stacks will be stacks. I joined .co.uk the day it opened; to date, I've not been aware of any gamebreaking changes which would affect that.

1) Er inadequacy? Big talk for someone that's most likely just starting his GCSE's.
2) Sorry not all of us deem this world worthy of paying premium for (yet) so unlike you I could only get two queues in before going offline which would obviously result in not gaining as many points as your accounts (btw are you seriously refuting that some of your accs are co-played?).

1) Cute, another personal attack on me. FYI, I'm in my third year of Uni. That, however, is irrelevant as I've met twelve year olds who know more about TW than you.
2) Wow, another assumption that everyone in Sexy! uses premium? BTW, nice change of track of using sitters/coplayers as an excuse and now using premium. :icon_rolleyes: Of course we have coplayers in Sexy!, I'm just saying there are players who are solo in Sexy and still outperforming you.

Like that phoenix kid, you're basing your opinion on assumptions. I don't know whether you guys discussed my killing troops point on skype or not but if there was anyone else in that chat that should know better then I feel sorry for you both. Clearly they don't think too highly of you.

Oh, the hypocrisy :icon_rolleyes:. I've deliberately highlighted wherever your made an assumption in your previous post... 7 times.

A lot of people don't take crticism/banter well.

:lol:

I find it pretty amusing after finding out you can't refute my points you turn to straw man arguments and then resort to personal insults. Please, grow up, irregardless of what age you are. You've accomplished nothing on TW, with your only decent account being one you took over from someone else. You seem to have some serious misconceptions about this game; so if you would like to learn how to play, feel free to hit me up. Unless your next post is actually even remotely replying to my post, don't bother replying.

DeletedUser6623

^ too long for me to read.... can anyone sum that up in a few words for us simple folk.. ? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6695

^ too long for me to read.... can anyone sum that up in a few words for us simple folk.. ? :icon_biggrin:

Basically, he just called -. - an idiot who can't play TW and backed it up pretty well :icon_wink:

DeletedUser1511

I find it pretty amusing after finding out you can't refute my points you turn to straw man arguments and then resort to personal insults. Please, grow up, irregardless of what age you are. You've accomplished nothing on TW, with your only decent account being one you took over from someone else. You seem to have some serious misconceptions about this game; so if you would like to learn how to play, feel free to hit me up. Unless your next post is actually even remotely replying to my post, don't bother replying.

Blah blah blah?

:lol:. It seems people can't take banter and critism anymore :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Only if you're to ignorant/stupid yourself to realise that he getting the complete wrong end of the stick.
I'll reply when I have the time, going to take a while to get through to this one.

DeletedUser1511

Only if you're to ignorant/stupid yourself to realise that i have the complete wrong end of the stick.
I'll reply when I have the time, going to take a while to get through to this one and ignore all the points raised.

I agree with you for once i must say

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter how many times we go through this and you still seem to fail to understand; you don't need coplayers or night sitters to keep constant queues on a 0.5 world. You only need to know how to farm.

Ok - I take issue with these claims of "activity doesn't matter on this world". Either you have no clue on the workings of this game or you're pushing propaganda to make your tribe look amazing.

the world starts:
after playing 6 days, the player logging in 3x a day would have around 250 troops with a basic village and slightly upgraded barracks.

Since I started over, I've been playing a lot more often than that (but still - nowhere near the capabilites of a nonstop account). After 6 days I have 5 times those troops (also upgraded to lvl 2) and doing the hq sprint.

So what if both players have constant queues? By the time the 3x-a-day player gets lcav researched, I'll be upgrading units to lvl 3 and pushing for siege equipment.
Now please try and argue to me that extreme activity doesn't give a stupid advantage to the top-tier players during the first month.

PS
I'm not claiming that you had any nonstop ttp accounts. Actually it was quite obvious to me after a few days that none of them were.

Beautiful Lies on 06.06. at 18:57
There's always a fair amount of luck involved when joining a new world in regards to your location. Your luck has yet to be decided as your area is both potentially very lucky and potentially very unlucky. I have been rank 1 on 4 .uk worlds, 13 .net worlds, 2. de worlds, 1 .us world, and 1 .se world. If you should choose to stay in this area you will be outgrown, out-trooped, out-farmed, and just generally outplayed; especially since this account is co-played by not only me, but Purple Predator who is quite likely even better than me. This will most likely result in you becoming my farm, or on the off chance that you're really good, my noble target. On the other hand should you choose to restart you might later consider having started near me initially to have been quite lucky due to the help and advice I am willing to give those that choose to restart to help them dominate their new area.

tl;dr version: Restart for your own good.

~Nauzhror

cheesasaurus on 06.06. at 21:27
I also have, my own team. You will make progress too slow to get snob.

~Max

Beautiful Lies on 08.06. at 09:12
Author said:
. You will make progress too slow to get snob.

Yes, my progress is slow

cheesasaurus on 08.06. at 10:02
Yes, it is.

Beautiful Lies on 08.06. at 10:03
Honestly compared to yours it's fast.

Author said:
Yes, my progress is slow
This was sarcasm

cheesasaurus on 08.06. at 10:05
oh. ok.

DeletedUser

Ok - I take issue with these claims of "activity doesn't matter on this world". Either you have no clue on the workings of this game or you're pushing propaganda to make your tribe look amazing.

the world starts:
after playing 6 days, the player logging in 3x a day would have around 250 troops with a basic village and slightly upgraded barracks.

Since I started over, I've been playing a lot more often than that (but still - nowhere near the capabilites of a nonstop account). After 6 days I have 5 times those troops (also upgraded to lvl 2) and doing the hq sprint.

So what if both players have constant queues? By the time the 3x-a-day player gets lcav researched, I'll be upgrading units to lvl 3 and pushing for siege equipment.
Now please try and argue to me that extreme activity doesn't give a stupid advantage to the top-tier players during the first month.

PS
I'm not claiming that you had any nonstop ttp accounts. Actually it was quite obvious to me after a few days that none of them were.

Beautiful Lies on 06.06. at 18:57
There's always a fair amount of luck involved when joining a new world in regards to your location. Your luck has yet to be decided as your area is both potentially very lucky and potentially very unlucky. I have been rank 1 on 4 .uk worlds, 13 .net worlds, 2. de worlds, 1 .us world, and 1 .se world. If you should choose to stay in this area you will be outgrown, out-trooped, out-farmed, and just generally outplayed; especially since this account is co-played by not only me, but Purple Predator who is quite likely even better than me. This will most likely result in you becoming my farm, or on the off chance that you're really good, my noble target. On the other hand should you choose to restart you might later consider having started near me initially to have been quite lucky due to the help and advice I am willing to give those that choose to restart to help them dominate their new area.

tl;dr version: Restart for your own good.

~Nauzhror

cheesasaurus on 06.06. at 21:27
I also have, my own team. You will make progress too slow to get snob.

~Max

Beautiful Lies on 08.06. at 09:12

Yes, my progress is slow

cheesasaurus on 08.06. at 10:02
Yes, it is.

Beautiful Lies on 08.06. at 10:03
Honestly compared to yours it's fast.

This was sarcasm

cheesasaurus on 08.06. at 10:05
oh. ok.

I had constant queues before 250 points. When I played solo on w45 (and I still sucked) I had constant queues before 400 points, solo. Now I don't suck, and I could probably have soloed and gotten constant queues before 300 points, maybe pre 200.
I'm seriously giggling, because there were some solo players that outperformed how you are currently doing, I assume with less activity.
So have no idea on the inner workings of the game.

DeletedUser1511

I had constant queues before 250 points. When I played solo on w45 (and I still sucked) I had constant queues before 400 points, solo. Now I don't suck, and I could probably have soloed and gotten constant queues before 300 points, maybe pre 200.
I'm seriously giggling, because there were some solo players that outperformed how you are currently doing, I assume with less activity.

This is kinda awkward. But cheese is a better a better player than you. The end

DeletedUser

Who cares if you have 10 players on your account or only one? What matters is: when it sends attacks and upgrades buildings. When I first started this world I only joined to gather some data for developing BRE version 2 (been waiting on approval for a while now - has significant changes so I submitted it in a new thread). I sent attacks 3-4 times a day. Since I restarted, I've actually been playing while I'm online. Which is an attack wave in the morning, an attack wave at lunch, and a 5-6 hour chunk of on-and-off playing in the afternoon/evening. I doubt those solo players were less active than me - in fact I'd bet they were logging in every hour or two while they were awake to send some attacks. And I would even bet that they were account sat at night. I know Nauzhror claims that as "inactivity." But in my book, that's "high activity."

Let's also not forget - the amount of farms in range. Do you really expect me to be on par when I don't even get a third of the map you get in the core? And I still have people nearly right next door in BP. And the annoying farming neighbors already have armies so I can't just blitz them. This isn't the same as restarting 2 days into the world because you're afraid of a little competition.