Bringin it back Weegie style!

DeletedUser

Ahahahahaha Mancunia, you can't close a thread because your trolling was defeated. You can rage quit but that's about it.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
sorry.. you seem to have me confused with someone that follows or even attempts to understand your rules...

And I'll rage quit as soon as i decide to rage quit and not a second before I see that incoming co-op noble train from Axes...

DeletedUser117

sorry.. you seem to have me confused with someone that follows or even attempts to understand your rules...

And I'll rage quit as soon as i decide to rage quit and not a second before I see that incoming co-op noble train from Axes...

Ummm why hit a turtle, anyone with 400 scouts this early would have a wierd vil setup as well. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I've got 600 scouts. They have been really helpful when deciding how many cats to send at the local sexy! villages.

DeletedUser1511

People can stop sexy, but the vast majority of other large players are too scared they'd lose some troops. (That's why I only get spears, they can't die).

Ouch.
My spears die on walls. Whats youre secret?
I heard people don't attack because we are leet and can't be beat, due to having a mod on our side.

DeletedUser

Hmm, and Belle would probably be 7th in farm level/troops in the tribe (before). Just because you can't grow at the same time as producing troops, don't call people a pointwhore.

Like I said before I don't doubt that some of you know the importance of a decent sized army.
Don't get it twisted, Belle's army is a fair Representative of the troop to point ratio quite a few of your members seem to disregard it's not amazing at all, rather what should at least be there.

Quantity: 0 0 1094 15 853 0 98 80 0
Losses: 0 0 395 3 308 0 35 29 0

Remember this? It's the troops OldWisdom lost clearing cheeseasaurus (who was also invited into Sexy! afterward and internalled) now tell me do you see any major difference between this quantity and his latest loss on post #38? Nope, not a lot at all which begs the question as to why hasn't he accumulated more troops since then? He seems to be an expert at building up point total but seems to lack the wisdom to keep building his troop count and preserving it. Luckily for him he has the guys that know what they are doing in your tribe to help back him up if needs be - otherwise he may as well have a big fat target on his back.

We've been through this - unlike you guys I didn't have co-players or night sitters to keep the 1 hour build times constantly running in my sleep, logic much?

Jeez and I thought you was the sensible one.

Alessoninbeingazn - I wouldn't keep mocking you if Monty didn't make that thread about killing off the world's first noble. If I remember rightly he seemingly scoffed at what the first ennoblement would be by suggesting it would probably be a barb or internal. There's irony for you.

DeletedUser9711

Remember this? It's the troops OldWisdom lost clearing cheeseasaurus (who was also invited into Sexy! afterward and internalled) now tell me do you see any major difference between this quantity and his latest loss on post #38? Nope, not a lot at all which begs the question as to why hasn't he accumulated more troops since then?

Probably because the post #38 attack was about 1 day after actually :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Like I said before I don't doubt that some of you know the importance of a decent sized army.
Don't get it twisted, Belle's army is a fair Representative of the troop to point ratio quite a few of your members seem to disregard it's not amazing at all, rather what should at least be there.

Your ability to know more about Sexy! than their own duke astounds me. Then again, you ability to make statements with no credibility to them also astounds me.

Quantity: 0 0 1094 15 853 0 98 80 0
Losses: 0 0 395 3 308 0 35 29 0

Remember this? It's the troops OldWisdom lost clearing cheeseasaurus (who was also invited into Sexy! afterward and internalled) now tell me do you see any major difference between this quantity and his latest loss on post #38? Nope, not a lot at all which begs the question as to why hasn't he accumulated more troops since then? He seems to be an expert at building up point total but seems to lack the wisdom to keep building his troop count and preserving it. Luckily for him he has the guys that know what they are doing in your tribe to help back him up if needs be - otherwise he may as well have a big fat target on his back.

So you want us to play this game without losing troops? Okay, we'll just internal.... O wait, you seem to have a problem with that too? Guess we'll have to resort to nobling barbs just to appease you. :icon_rolleyes:

What you seem to lack in understanding is that their are two types of troops. Offensive, and Defensive. And guess what? You don't attack with defensive troops. As you can see by our sexy lead in ODA and ODD, we like to use our troops and get them killed. My own account is called HowToLoseAxes. So don't be surprised that we have low troop counts; we can't do any better than keeping our 23 rax running 24/7. And even with stupidly high OD, sexy has the highest troop counts in the world.

We've been through this - unlike you guys I didn't have co-players or night sitters to keep the 1 hour build times constantly running in my sleep, logic much?

Jeez and I thought you was the sensible one.

Doesn't matter how many times we go through this and you still seem to fail to understand; you don't need coplayers or night sitters to keep constant queues on a 0.5 world. You only need to know how to farm.

I wouldn't keep mocking you if Monty didn't make that thread about killing off the world's first noble.

There are very few people who wouldn't make a thread about that, especially if it was someone like Locutas of Borg who, after his incessant bragging of being the best solo player, didn't night dodge.

DeletedUser

Don't be too sure of that. It will take us awhile to reach 5 million points and anything can happen between now and then. The game's not over yet.

Yeah like the entire Tribe going inactive :?

DeletedUser

Your ability to know more about Sexy! than their own duke astounds me. Then again, you ability to make statements with no credibility to them also astounds me.

I have posted a c/p of troop counts and also based opinions on what others have posted in this thread and threads a like. Clearly the credibility is forwarded right in front of your eyes yet you somehow miss it. You also quoted me and still missed the part where I disagreed with Monty entirely, oh no wait...I didn't. :icon_rolleyes:

So you want us to play this game without losing troops? Okay, we'll just internal.... O wait, you seem to have a problem with that too? Guess we'll have to resort to nobling barbs just to appease you. :icon_rolleyes:

Putting words into mouth much? I said troop preservation. AKA using troops WISELY. I don't have a problem with you guys internalling so long as you don't mock the possibilities of others doing so and/or keep doing it. What's the difference between doing this and push accounts if most of your tribes caps end up being interns?

What you seem to lack in understanding is that their are two types of troops. Offensive, and Defensive. And guess what? You don't attack with defensive troops. As you can see by our sexy lead in ODA and ODD, we like to use our troops and get them killed. My own account is called HowToLoseAxes. So don't be surprised that we have low troop counts; we can't do any better than keeping our 23 rax running 24/7. And even with stupidly high OD, sexy has the highest troop counts in the world.

Yawn. Well golly, I never assumed that some of you had mixed vills. :icon_rolleyes:
My point is proven from the previous quote then. By the way you don't have to kill a significant number of troops over here to gain some decent OD, this isn't .net.

Doesn't matter how many times we go through this and you still seem to fail to understand; you don't need coplayers or night sitters to keep constant queues on a 0.5 world. You only need to know how to farm.

Oh I'm the one that fails to understand huh? How about you re-read my post and come again. You and wardy seem to have a hard time getting to grips with basic English?

There are very few people who wouldn't make a thread about that, especially if it was someone like Locutas of Borg who, after his incessant bragging of being the best solo player, didn't night dodge.

Doesn't invalidate my point though does it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have posted a c/p of troop counts and also based opinions on what others have posted in this thread and threads a like. Clearly the credibility is forwarded right in front of your eyes yet you somehow miss it. You also quoted me and still missed the part where I disagreed with Monty entirely, oh no wait...I didn't. :icon_rolleyes:

You pasted one report of troop counts which is over a week old and then based the rest of your opinion on rumours made by players who are clearly jelly of Sexy? Yes, because that is clearly credible :icon_rolleyes: It doesn't matter if you agree with him partly, it's your implied assertion that you know more about Sexy's troop counts that Monty himself.

Putting words into mouth much? I said troop preservation. AKA using troops WISELY. I don't have a problem with you guys internalling so long as you don't mock the possibilities of others doing so and/or keep doing it. What's the difference between doing this and push accounts if most of your tribes caps end up being interns?

You seem to have an obsession of focusing on when Sexy loses troops, obviously you would prefer that we let people continuously cat us rather than backtiming them. It's also now our fault that members lose troops/quit? Push accounts are made purposely to help another account, here we have opportunities and we take them. It's a pretty stupid point; we're going to noble internals rather than letting other people noble them. To win this world, we need 5 million points. There's no troop requirements. :icon_wink:

Yawn. Well golly, I never assumed that some of you had mixed vills. :icon_rolleyes:
My point is proven from the previous quote then. By the way you don't have to kill a significant number of troops over here to gain some decent OD, this isn't .net.

Well that's awfully stupid of you.

What point? All I see is you waffling on that Sexy shouldn't be attacking anyone as we lose troops. Also, just fyi, you gain the same amounts of OD points here as you do in .net. :icon_razz:

Oh I'm the one that fails to understand huh? How about you re-read my post and come again. You and wardy seem to have a hard time getting to grips with basic English?

What a brilliant straw man arguement. Instead of clutching at those straws, why not say why you're using coplayers/sitters as an excuse for your inadequacy.

Again what point? That we shouldn't have fun and make people jelly on the forums? [FONT]

DeletedUser1511

hahaha bro shouting out. Come back when you know how to play or argue.
I mean who knew killing troops on .co.uk gave you less OD than on .net. You obviously know the game better than the developers who failed to point that out.
You tryed to argue about needing activity to do well, which was shown to be wrong.
You then tried to claim to have played on some great accounts. Only for me to find out you were a co on the russki account and the rest werent impressive.
You had a rubbish farm level, while trying to say my farm was small, despite it being in the top 10 of the world at the time.

Dude just follow loftus, admit you got beat and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You pasted one report of troop counts which is over a week old and then based the rest of your opinion on rumours made by players who are clearly jelly of Sexy? Yes, because that is clearly credible :icon_rolleyes: It doesn't matter if you agree with him partly, it's your implied assertion that you know more about Sexy's troop counts that Monty himself.

Exactly. It's over a week old and yet he still didn't manage to replenish his old troop count? That's funny.
Er not rumours, clearly fact as no one in Sexy has refuted them (more actually given reasons as to why they were cleared). That is clearly credible.
Oh I implied that did I? Please point to where I said I know more than Monty about his tribe members troop count. It's your assumption that I implied, when all I was doing was poking fun at some of your members - get off your high horse please.

You seem to have an obsession of focusing on when Sexy loses troops, obviously you would prefer that we let people continuously cat us rather than backtiming them. It's also now our fault that members lose troops/quit? Push accounts are made purposely to help another account, here we have opportunities and we take them. It's a pretty stupid point; we're going to noble internals rather than letting other people noble them. To win this world, we need 5 million points. There's no troop requirements. :icon_wink:

Feel free to post up some reports as well for us all to see then. I noticed you guys nobled Barcelona10, so what was his troop count like? The world seems to revolve around you guys being that the most active posters are indeed, players that you play with. So is this really surprising to you?:icon_neutral:

No it's not a stupid point, you call it an opportunity I call it bull. Your most active/trusted members willl get free vills because some other player(s) lost all their offence (or whatever the 'reason' is) and couldn't be bothered to play anymore? That's a real good counter-argument. - At this rate in 2 months all your tribes villages will be in the hands of 4 or 5 players.

Well that's awfully stupid of you.

What point? All I see is you waffling on that Sexy shouldn't be attacking anyone as we lose troops. Also, just fyi, you gain the same amounts of OD points here as you do in .net. :icon_razz:

Oh, I'm the stupid one? So says the numpty that can't get sarcasm. - It's not like I even tried to hide my sarcasm there, get a clue.

I suggest you wash your eyes out because quite clearly you've just woken up. I wont flame you too badly here because you're obviously not too smart or failing that, a kid (no offence it has to be one or the other).
No, I stated that you should be preserving your troop count better. If your troop count is not up to scratch then why waste it on targets with decent D? Find another target or build up your troop count more. Simples.
.net is a lot harder that .co.uk - go figure.

What a brilliant straw man arguement. Instead of clutching at those straws, why not say why you're using coplayers/sitters as an excuse for your inadequacy.

Er inadequacy? Big talk for someone that's most likely just starting his GCSE's.
Sorry not all of us deem this world worthy of paying premium for (yet) so unlike you I could only get two queues in before going offline which would obviously result in not gaining as many points as your accounts (btw are you seriously refuting that some of your accs are co-played?).

Again what point? That we shouldn't have fun and make people jelly on the forums? [FONT]

Yes we are very jelly that we have to work for our villages and not get them for free :lol::icon_rolleyes:
If don't get my points next time you post then seriously don't bother responding.