Bringin it back Weegie style!

DeletedUser

Sure, you switched to Blue before Azn was cleared.. just like all those that quit before they get rimmed.. or have major RL issues just before the 400 incomng pop up...

Well there's plenty of cleared axes village for your nobles... Just a shame the egos stops you seeing the irony...

If you really must know, I don't mind explaining.....

Player on Blue account quit, I decided as it looked like a better account than my own(yep am an account hopper this world!) that I would take it over. HowToLoseAxes was at noble stage as was Leaf Coneybear, since I was quitting the Azn account anyway i decided to launch my LC to hit their target before there attacks hit, therefore minimizing loses to active accounts in my tribe. My axe had already been suicided on a random player in Azn area. Cats and rams then got randomly sent in a train style to the majority of my tribe......you know because my tribe knows its a bit of fun :)

So really I am failing to see the problem with doing something that benefits my tribe...if you were in the same situation what would you have done?

Not at all, I'll admit some of my tribe do have ego's....but can play TW to an extent that backs up that ego, apart from myself am just a rubbish player :icon_confused:...even if they do have ego's and get cleared, nothing wrong with that really, everyone makes mistakes.....I should know :icon_redface:

Have I also missed the part where you took my question seriously about nobling internally the inactive/cleared/quit accounts....Or are you going to just continue to troll unsuccessfully?

DeletedUser6695

That made me smile...

The rest I'll just ignore like the usual axes ego rubbing rubbish...

You really do over hype our ego's, in fact you people ate the one's that like to point it out 24/7.

And as for Detlef, he always disappears for a few days every now and again on every world not just this one

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I like pointing out the obvious.. it gives me a certain satisfaction that a part of me will always be part of it...

As for Meechan post... too long...

Debs gave our plan away last night (that's presuming you think she a girl unlike other axes players)...

DeletedUser

As for Meechan post... too long...

Oh in other words, your'e stumped for a reply to my post :icon_rolleyes:

If your going to try and slate our tribe for something then at least do it with a bit of intelligence and actualy post a reply :lol:, your drivel on these forums is like a dog watching you put its dinner out.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Oh in other words, your'e stumped for a reply to my post :icon_rolleyes:

If your going to try and slate our tribe for something then at least do it with a bit of intelligence and actualy post a reply :lol:, your drivel on these forums is like a dog watching you put its dinner out.

You don't stop watching though do you... Woof woof..

DeletedUser

You don't stop watching though do you... Woof woof..

Nope :icon_biggrin:

I like to come on and see the crap that get's posted, of your poor attempts to try and flame us...yet when a reply is written you get stumped for words and claim 'Its too long:icon_cry:'

:lol: Pathetic post's are pathetic.....

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Nope :icon_biggrin:

I like to come on and see the crap that get's posted, of your poor attempts to try and flame us...yet when a reply is written you get stumped for words and claim 'Its too long:icon_cry:'

:lol: Pathetic post's are pathetic.....

So that's a yes then.. Woof Woof... mind you don't slip in that dribble..

DeletedUser

So that's a yes then.. Woof Woof... mind you don't slip in that dribble..

Awwwww diddums!

Look at you :lol:

Still stumped for words eh, is the little child's tounge caught by the cat ?

You must be a pR0 poster really eh, taking something I said and then saying I said the opposite :icon_eek: wow! too pro!

Anyway back on topic maybe?

Still waiting on whats wrong with our tribe doing things that benefit us ?

Oh thats right, you just like to troll and fail miserably at it :icon_rolleyes:

Al maybe come and reply when you stop posting like a 5 year old ok child :)

DeletedUser

BnM.. you should pretend to be girl then you'd have 8 co-players that would do all the farming for you.. more support than you'd know what to do with and everyone would be nice to you......

Or just be like me, accept you suck and that everyone picks on you... it's much easier that way...
:lol:

hahaha, so true O.O

DeletedUser

Oh dear, more point-whore reports. At least Cold-Fusion had 2k axes though. :lol:

So that's about 5/6 reports shown on Sexy's troops and only Belle Morte seemed to like making any, way to go.

Hmm, and Belle would probably be 7th in farm level/troops in the tribe (before). Just because you can't grow at the same time as producing troops, don't call people a pointwhore.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Awwwww diddums!

Look at you :lol:

Still stumped for words eh, is the little child's tounge caught by the cat ?

You must be a pR0 poster really eh, taking something I said and then saying I said the opposite :icon_eek: wow! too pro!

Anyway back on topic maybe?

Still waiting on whats wrong with our tribe doing things that benefit us ?

Oh thats right, you just like to troll and fail miserably at it :icon_rolleyes:

Al maybe come and reply when you stop posting like a 5 year old ok child :)

lol... what's with all the childish insults?!!?... anyone would think your upset about something or that you just can't handle the truth...

Oh well...

DeletedUser

Guys, keep it civil and on topic!

This will be the only warning.

DeletedUser

I think Sexy! are the best tribe I've ever encountered on tw. They can never be caught and will dominate this world until they win, probably within a couple of weeks.

DeletedUser

I think Sexy! are the best tribe I've ever encountered on tw. They can never be caught and will dominate this world until they win, probably within a couple of weeks.

Don't be too sure of that. It will take us awhile to reach 5 million points and anything can happen between now and then. The game's not over yet.