Bringin it back Weegie style!

DeletedUser8815

Although absolutely correct, locutas, you have been nobled, and so must forfeit the right to an opinion.

ah sorry must have missed that in the rules, perhaps you can kindly direct me to it.

DeletedUser8815

Like I told you on Skype.
Tell Ebola to take out 1 player of my choosing, guarantee they can't.

if you are gonna quote me mate, do me the honour of actually reading what you have quoted....

let me requote myself and maybe you might then do me the courtesy of actually reading it

The only reason you are not nobled is cos you are a member of the only tribe capable of nobling anyone

DeletedUser1511

How goes outgrowing Wla solo on world 57. I heard you aren't doing too well either there.
As for not afford many people lie meechan . I dont like the dude, but heck we could drop 8 players and still be rank 1.
You came here, you sucked, you got rimmed.

Go away

Wardy say what loftus?:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

hmm. Well there WAS barcelona. And they're a few tribes that can noble. So that's not exactly true. Plus, how does that logic work. Just because another tribe has nobles (Which they do) doesn't mean that he is going to be nobled.

DeletedUser8815

look, i will say this once more. There is no-one, but no-one on this server capable of not being nobled by the top tribe. and that includes all the players in that same tribe.

I could defend myself if being nobled by another tribe, but you guys make it impossible, now take c/f or his monkey or old wisdom or whoever you like, put them in my tribe and lets see if they can defend themselves against nobles coming from the top tribe......i cannot, ruf cannot, no-one can. and like i said the only reason c/f and the rest of them are not being nobled is cos they are in that tribe.

Now do you understand?

DeletedUser1511

look, i will say this once more. There is no-one, but no-one on this server capable of not being nobled by the top tribe. and that includes all the players in that same tribe.

I could defend myself if being nobled by another tribe, but you guys make it impossible, now take c/f or his monkey or old wisdom or whoever you like, put them in my tribe and lets see if they can defend themselves against nobles coming from the top tribe......i cannot, ruf cannot, no-one can. and like i said the only reason c/f and the rest of them are not being nobled is cos they are in that tribe.

Now do you understand?

But what about your posts about how alone no one is Axes could match your growth solo. (Ignoring the fact we had solo accounts outgrowing you). You then issued some macho challenge and are being outgrown by a solo account who is also playing this world no?

I am just trying to establish the kinda guy i am talking to :icon_wink:

DeletedUser8972

Hang on, I'll get my tape measure, at least that way we can, without doubt, ascertain who's dad is the biggest!!

DeletedUser

if you are gonna quote me mate, do me the honour of actually reading what you have quoted....

let me requote myself and maybe you might then do me the courtesy of actually reading it

The only reason you are not nobled is cos you are a member of the only tribe capable of nobling anyone

Actually no, the only reason he isn't nobled is because he is rank one

DeletedUser8815

But what about your posts about how alone no one is Axes could match your growth solo. (Ignoring the fact we had solo accounts outgrowing you). You then issued some macho challenge and are being outgrown by a solo account who is also playing this world no?

I am just trying to establish the kinda guy i am talking to :icon_wink:

really, first you refuse to read now you try put words into my mouth.

I never said i was the best player on the site, in fact i have on a number of occassions accepted that there are better players. However being outgrown by a 16 hour account is hardly sporting. Yes, I am now in a challenge with wla and yes he has more points than me at the moment, but just cos one guy has a small lead after one mile of a marathon does not mean he is gonna win it. My points have been distributed the way i see fit in order to achieve the target of the challenge first, if that means i go 200 points clear of him or he goes 200 points clear of me, means nothing, its the first to noble a 1k player that wins, not the first to get to 1000 points.

Who will win? I honestly do not know. If WLA beats me, i will be the first to congratulate him....right now i am enjoying a fair challenge instead of being pointlessly gangbang nobled in w9.

DeletedUser

Does there always have to be a debate between Loc and members of Sexy in the W9 forums? =S

DeletedUser

lol, if only all of sexy were as poor as their pet monkey, they would all be on the rim by now!

has c/f taught you how to dodge yet?

OH NOEZ!

I suck at an internet game lulz!

Thats it my life is over :(

/wristslit

DeletedUser7540

like i have said before there is no one on this server who can survive an onslaught from several members of the same tribe and hope to survive.

The only reason you are not nobled is cos you are a member of the only tribe capable of nobling anyone. My tribe is learning the game still. You know yourself that me being nobled has nothing to do with skill levels.....but watching an incoming attack and failing to remove offensive troops now that is pure incompetence.

I haven't been on this world for long so not really sure of the politics yet but good god...you appear to talk for the sake of talking with nothing of value to add. Plus ...you whinge and whine.

I also play solo...and the point of making such a comment? Oh, I know....NOTHING!!
Nobody cares that you play solo so stop going on about it...when I am reading postings I am now getting to the stage where I skim over yours which is a shame as you do have some valid points to make but they are lost amongst your constant whinging.

DeletedUser

"there is no one on this server who can survive an onslaught from several members of the same tribe and hope to survive."

kthxbai.

DeletedUser8815

I haven't been on this world for long so not really sure of the politics yet but good god...you appear to talk for the sake of talking with nothing of value to add. Plus ...you whinge and whine.

I also play solo...and the point of making such a comment? Oh, I know....NOTHING!!
Nobody cares that you play solo so stop going on about it...when I am reading postings I am now getting to the stage where I skim over yours which is a shame as you do have some valid points to make but they are lost amongst your constant whinging.

hmmm, now you puzzle me, you quote me and accuse me of whinging, maybe i am blind but i cannot see how i have winged maybe you should highlight the specific bit you mean. It was simply a statement of fact.

Deleted User - 695343

Locutus, please don't underestimate people. You never know who's lurking ready to pounce. Some people just like a high rax/stable before starting on smithy. :icon_wink:

A lot of Sexy! have been cleared recently, they are good, but there are others just as capable with smaller egos who don't go around boasting on the forums.

Some fun reports for those of you interested:

Defender: cold-fusion
Destination: Lovedoll (482|452) K44

Quantity: 0 0 2083 62 694 0 145 45 0
Losses: 0 0 2083 62 694 0 145 45 0

Defender: belle morte
Destination: belle mortes new village (553|504) K55

Quantity: 250 83 1430 74 1087 0 75 4 0
Losses: 250 83 1430 74 1087 0 75 4 0
Defender: OldWisdom
Destination: UBS (522|488) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 11 803 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 11 803 0 0 0 0

Defender: OldWisdom
Destination: UBS (522|488) K45

Quantity: 0 0 1035 0 0 0 107 50 0
Losses: 0 0 1035 0 0 0 107 50 0

Attacker: Jackcrop
Origin: Winterfell (484|452) K44

Quantity: 0 0 1160 100 871 0 168 5 0
Losses: 0 0 215 62 162 0 31 1 0

The later added because I found the troop count of a 3k (well was til he was catted) player quite pathetic and clear proof that not all of them are that good. Sure not many people can dodge a perfect backtime, but from my understanding, some of these had some time to dodge.

There are a few players in Sexy! that are awesome (I reckon about 5, tops), but there are just as many careless and/or mediocre players and by the looks of it, they've been recruiting more. :icon_confused:

Tribal wars is not rocket science, anyone with half a brain and the willingness to learn and read up on technique can easily excel at this game. The settings on this world give noobs an advantage they wouldn't normally have and still they whine that the competition is unfair. I argue that there is plenty of competition, it just hasn't started yet. :)

DeletedUser8972

The problem is, he has a valid point, but nobody wants to listen. They want to push an agenda, and no amount of talk or reasoning will alter that.

Big up's to the Sexy crew, they managed to take out an individual with a combined team effort. Their start up prowess is not in question, that they can coordinate attacks, again, no question, but to make such a big issue out of nobling one person, because that is the sum total and root of this constant circle of oneupmanship, seems a little OTT to this sad, nothing better to do but add fuel to the fire he wants to douse, individual.

DeletedUser

Locutus, please don't underestimate people. You never know who's lurking ready to pounce. Some people just like a high rax/stable before starting on smithy. :icon_wink:

A lot of Sexy! have been cleared recently, they are good, but there are others just as capable with smaller egos who don't go around boasting on the forums.

Some fun reports for those of you interested:

The later added because I found the troop count of a 3k (well was til he was catted) player quite pathetic and clear proof that not all of them are that good. Sure not many people can dodge a perfect backtime, but from my understanding, some of these had some time to dodge.

There are a few players in Sexy! that are awesome (I reckon about 5, tops), but there are just as many careless and/or mediocre players and by the looks of it, they've been recruiting more. :icon_confused:

Tribal wars is not rocket science, anyone with half a brain and the willingness to learn and read up on technique can easily excel at this game. The settings on this world give noobs an advantage they wouldn't normally have and still they whine that the competition is unfair. I argue that there is plenty of competition, it just hasn't started yet. :)

We don't claim to be the best tribe ever, except as a joke. You guys give us a larger ego than we really have. You guys portray us as the best tribe ever when in reality we know we aren't.