British National Speed Team Recruitment

• Thread starter DeletedUser9806
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9806

**British National Speed Team**

union.jack.flag.JPG

This was mentioned a few months ago, and I liked the idea so I've spoken to the mod and we've agreed that if I can pull together 20 players Britain will have it's own National server team. For those of you who don't know what this exactly means, think of it as football. Friendlies are held, and so are competitions... Rounds usually last for 3hours. However for more detailed information you will need to speak to Purpleicious the speed admin.

As I've just mentioned the team will consist of 20 full-time speed players, but I am also looking to take on 5 reserves so please apply for this position if you feel you won't have the time for most of the battles. Now since nothing like this has ever happened on .uk before, recruitment is open to all with atleast some experience in speed servers and a more experienced player may take you under his/her wing.

Rules
In regards to the tidiness of thread:

• If you disagree with any of the players currently in or applying for the team, please do not spam this thread with pointless flaming. Take it up with a Purple or myself.
  • Please do not spam this thread
  • Refrain from double posting.

In regards to recruitment
  • If a player wanting to join has a quarrel with another player within the team and it cannot be resolved. The decision of them joining rests with me and the the rest of the team.
  • So called "Famous" players from normal worlds do not get priority over any player asking to join.
  • Recruitment primarily lies with me and the rest of the team

Requirements
  • Skype is a must. Skype can be downloaded for free Here.
  • Cooperation is key. If you are incapable of making new friends this isn't the team for you.
  • You must have at least some experience in speed, if not play a few rounds and come back. Evidence will be required.
  • YOU MUST BE BRITISH

After you apply, I will ask you a few simple questions in Private Message. Questions will be varied on your past experience and current affairs in regards to tribal wars. After that, you will give me your skype details and I will add you to the chat with the rest of the team.

Current Memberlist
.uk Pro
ashden05
iPerplexx
Dozzler
Keith
Will Merret
ARA00000000099999999
Tyler Britain
BranDON 999
AreyouDreaming
titch rules
Windancer
jayjaypureownage
Cammmy
Gozzo
Tedd66
Trinityx
Geeky Nerd
Double Fault
Drluke95
-Press.To.Play?

Player Questions
Q.01
A few questions:

When does the team play?
Where does the team play?
Is this team, in other words: a tribe? If so, who is the duke?
Do we have to pay for premium?
What are the benefits of joining such a team?

Cheers,
~Sam

A.01
  1. The team plays when we're asked to by the speed admin. Like I mentioned before, players do not run this.
  2. The team plays on different servers across the many servers on Tribal Wars. However, as far as I'm aware a lot of these competitions are held on .fr the French server.
  3. This is a team, but an external team which isn't bound to one world. For this reason, the team will be led by the most experienced .uk players. However, foreign affairs will be handled mainly by me.
  4. In regards to premium, this discussion is still undergoing and a final answer in regards to premium being payed to members will be given after a full British squad has been made.
  5. Benefits of joining such a team is that it's unique and the first to be done on .uk. Plus, it's fun and competitive to fight other countries.

Q.02
What experience do you have at leading? (and playing as for that matter)

And, skype ID?

A.02
Players applying or looking at this thread should know exactly who I am in-game and the way I play. If you haven't a clue about me, then you shouldn't apply for this team. If you have a problem with me, pm me and we can try to sort it out. However, attempting to draw me into a public debate will not work. Any unrelated questions will be ignored, as will any further questions about the way I play to avoid a flame argument.
If you want to see how I play, simply join a .uk round I'm on and watch, challenge or quote this thread for an invite into the tribe.

My skype is reserved for friends and applicants who pass the first interview. This is mainly to stop me having too many contacts, and to stop spam.

Thanks for reading, I guess all that's left to say is
God Save The Queen
:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8153

A few questions:

When does the team play?
Where does the team play?
Is this team, in other words: a tribe? If so, who is the duke?
Do we have to pay for premium?
What are the benefits of joining such a team?

Cheers,
~Sam

DeletedUser7342

I would ask all of you who want to post in this thread or those who posted and their posts have been deleted, to please stay on topic and address any irrelevant questions to uk.pro through a pm.

Thank you

DeletedUser

What experience do you have at leading? (and playing as for that matter)

And, skype ID?

DeletedUser

okay i and a friend have applied do i check here to see if we are in?

DeletedUser

Recruitment back? If so, would like to join. My skype name: ryan.evilson.lrag

DeletedUser

Erm, well me and charlie are in, and will probs dominate. But what about Jobson ???

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser9806

-Recruitment Reopen-

SteveDisco, please pm me over the forum what experience you've had on speeds and anything else you deem relevant.

DeletedUser7179

@barry you know as well as I do matt wouldent let me in :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

James, This is PurpleTeaPOt/Will Merrett. I forgot my PurpleTeaPOt password, and the email I activated it with :(

To be fair Underwater., he did lead SLAP! in succesful .uk rounds, and he lead his tribe to victory in the championship round he won.

DeletedUser8157

I would like to take part if possible skype name faflamflam

DeletedUser

James, This is PurpleTeaPOt/Will Merrett. I forgot my PurpleTeaPOt password, and the email I activated it with :(

To be fair Underwater., he did lead SLAP! in succesful .uk rounds, and he lead his tribe to victory in the championship round he won.

He didn't lead SLAP!...

So one speed round of experience?

Deleted User - 70854

Tedd here, im in the skype chat and told to sign up, so here i am :)

Status
Not open for further replies.