British National Speed Team Recruitment

• Thread starter DeletedUser9806
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9916

yeah windancer here signed up on skype titch shall reply soon

DeletedUser6695

I'd sign up as a reserve if you are short in numbers, but my activity will be minimal

DeletedUser

mmm I see sam and charlie have joined so I'm guessing this uk.pro is flanny. If so i could make a come back to speed, unsure though.

DeletedUser9806

I'd sign up as a reserve if you are short in numbers, but my activity will be minimal

Sounds good, pm me by how "minimal" your activity will be.

Guys I'm not actively recruiting until after the Championship round. Basically recruitment will be back on next week.

DeletedUser7179

Can I apply?? :)

And yes this is James (Jobson1984/Lilmisschanni)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

Erm, well me and charlie are in, and will probs dominate. But what about Jobson ???

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Thank you for your consideration purple although i'm sure it is a joke!!
However I do think that personal differences should be put aside, If I was selected (by matt although very unlikely) I would work as part of the team for .uk to win as a whole whether that be for matt as leader or anyone else and I also think that if matt has any decency as a leader he would pick who he thinks is the best players to play for .uk whether he likes them or not! as he should be interested in winning for .uk and not just to make it a friends team.. If not then I question his ability to lead!

And Ashden what are u loling about?? I wouldn't put u in the top 20 of any team I don't think I have actually ever seen u win anything... prove me wrong if you like I possibly am wrong but I can't be arsed to check...
I think the ability to win should be part of the conditions to represent and I think if you look back over the .uk speed history very few if any have won more rounds than me..... again prove me wrong?

DeletedUser9806

There was some confusion about what a reserve is, and that is my fault. From now on there is no such thing as a reserve in this team. This is purely because rounds only last for a maximum of 3 hours, thus meaning that most/all the players can likely make this.

This is why the team will now be made up of 25 equal players.

Here's where we're at:
Maximum recruitment is 25.
Minimum recruitment is 20
Current recruitment: 21
Which means recruitment is still open.

Simply pm me what experience you have in speed and we'll go on from there.

Thank you for your consideration purple although i'm sure it is a joke!!
However I do think that personal differences should be put aside, If I was selected (by matt although very unlikely) I would work as part of the team for .uk to win as a whole whether that be for matt as leader or anyone else and I also think that if matt has any decency as a leader he would pick who he thinks is the best players to play for .uk whether he likes them or not! as he should be interested in winning for .uk and not just to make it a friends team.. If not then I question his ability to lead!

And Ashden what are u loling about?? I wouldn't put u in the top 20 of any team I don't think I have actually ever seen u win anything... prove me wrong if you like I possibly am wrong but I can't be arsed to check...
I think the ability to win should be part of the conditions to represent and I think if you look back over the .uk speed history very few if any have won more rounds than me..... again prove me wrong?

Lionheart, you still don't get it. It's not your skill ingame that I care about, it's your like-ability. Insulting members is not the way to go, and if you think I'm a bad leader for not even considering you then think that. Teamwork is how I plan on winning rounds, not relying on individual skill. Unless I see a huge turn around in your attitude in these forums, you will remain unrecruited on this team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.