British National Speed Team Recruitment

• Thread starter DeletedUser9806
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7179

Lionheart, you still don't get it. It's not your skill ingame that I care about, it's your like-ability. Insulting members is not the way to go, and if you think I'm a bad leader for not even considering you then think that. Teamwork is how I plan on winning rounds, not relying on individual skill. Unless I see a huge turn around in your attitude in these forums, you will remain unrecruited on this team.

So your not questioning my skill?? just that you don't like me?? To be honest that is a little unfair don't u think??
I have been through and checked and I am the most successful person ever to have played .uk speed whether you like me or not that fact can not be denied... I have won more rounds than any other player to have played .uk!
I'll even give you the round numbers if you would like to go and check??

As for insulting members? Where have I insulted anyone?? To say someone has not won a round when they haven't is not insulting it is merely stating the facts! Plus I have only defended myself when a player who has never won a round is laughing at me does that not seem justified??

As for teamwork for winning rounds I have already stated in my above post I am only interested in winning for .uk if that means helping even you to win the round then that is what I will do! because it is not about individual glory it is about winning for .uk its not about who finishes 1st!

As for My attitude you will never see a change from what you consider me to be because you don't like me you have made that clear... and I will always defend myself when some like Ashden for example tries to discredit me because lets face it he has no grounds to.... now if someone like Sam or Underwater or Exceptionalperformance gives me criticism then I am more likely to listen and change (if necessary) because these are people I respect as players! whether they like me or not!

So in conclusion whether you like me or not I should still be included in the team based on ability and the will to win for .uk!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9806

Rules said:
If a player wanting to join has a quarrel with another player within the team and it cannot be resolved. The decision of them joining rests with me and the the rest of the team.

Your quarrel is not just with one player, it's with several. That is my problem with you, and I will not even in a million years consider dropping players for someone with a serious attitude problem. You said it yourself, you won't take criticism from me and I'm the leader of the team!

If you want to take this further pm me. You will get no further replies here.

DeletedUser8782

To be fair lionheart your attitude on the forums isn't that good tbh, and i can understand why you wouldn't be picked for the team, yes you may have won the most Uk rounds but to be fair who plays UK speed reguarly enough who is any good? No one comes to my mind.

As for only taking criticism off of people you respect thats just plain stupid, all criticism off of everyone should be taken into considertion no matter if you dont like them, they may point out flaws that other people won't see.

DeletedUser

To be fair lionheart your attitude on the forums isn't that good tbh, and i can understand why you wouldn't be picked for the team, yes you may have won the most Uk rounds but to be fair who plays UK speed reguarly enough who is any good? No one comes to my mind.

As for only taking criticism off of people you respect thats just plain stupid, all criticism off of everyone should be taken into considertion no matter if you dont like them, they may point out flaws that other people won't see.

If you want to be a better player then listen to uk pro and change around in the forums. Seriously, you have a quarrel with basically all the team. You insulted alot of us and we will win by playing as a team as it tribalwars. If you want to play by being an individual then play solo wars. You threatened me to kickin my lights out in any speed round you in, if you in the team, does that exclude that and I want to see you try. Got messages to prove it and Lol I challenged you and you said what are you on about? and never messaged again. Its about skill but also how you talk with other players and interact. Have a good attitude and Lol, you probably played triple at least more speed rounds on .co.uk than most of us so... uk pro says change around your behavior in the forums. That or you not in the team. Your choice. I got no problems with you but lol hes right

DeletedUser

@lionheart123 i wasn't laughing at you, i was laughing at what he said, because i thought it was funny. :D and no i have not won a round on .uk but i have only played like 4 or 5 rounds, and most of the time on all servers i play for my friends. i usually just play to clear people for my friends or quit after 1k points. Remember james, this is a game.

DeletedUser7179

If you want to be a better player then listen to uk pro and change around in the forums. Seriously, you have a quarrel with basically all the team. You insulted alot of us and we will win by playing as a team as it tribalwars. If you want to play by being an individual then play solo wars. You threatened me to kickin my lights out in any speed round you in, if you in the team, does that exclude that and I want to see you try. Got messages to prove it and Lol I challenged you and you said what are you on about? and never messaged again. Its about skill but also how you talk with other players and interact. Have a good attitude and Lol, you probably played triple at least more speed rounds on .co.uk than most of us so... uk pro says change around your behavior in the forums. That or you not in the team. Your choice. I got no problems with you but lol hes right

I have never played against you and I have never messaged you on here so yes I have no idea what u are talking about I haven't been online for 3 weeks so have no idea who you think I am! I have changed all my passwords on all my accounts so from now on if you see Lionheart123 it will be me and no confusion!

DeletedUser

@double fault

roflmao I bet Im better than you :icon_redface:

:icon_wink:

also I doubt he played more than 30 which is little over 10% of the rounds Im pretty sure some of those random polish players have played way more rounds than he has and never won

Im not saying lionheart not a good player but his attitude is terrible. lionheart won some rounds but shows off like, kiss my feet as Im the greatest, Best player in the world. Adrian won the .net speed championship but didnt show off in people faces, Thats a humble winner or more humble than lionheart here. He may of bragged but on a minor scale. When he win he basically, Im the best and everyone else rubbish. 1v1 me net killer on co uk, If you better than me, prove it. Lionheart, still waiting for that 1v1, you cant say you disect me at speed and dont answer when I challenged you. Lol Is Matt and Adrian at it again. Round 2 ding ding ding

DeletedUser7342

This thread has gone way ...overboard and way out of topic!
If you want to insult one another I suggest you do that through personal messages and not on the public forums.

I will delete all posts irrelevant to this topic.
I do hope that you understand the issue and will try to be on topic from now on.

DeletedUser

So your not questioning my skill?? just that you don't like me?? To be honest that is a little unfair don't u think??
I have been through and checked and I am the most successful person ever to have played .uk speed whether you like me or not that fact can not be denied...

Why can't it be denied? Winning the most rounds doesn't mean most successful. If we go by that measurement Sir Cornish (or for the old school TW players, he's Ellis and Danellis) is the most successful .net speed player. Winning the largest percent of rounds you join might be a decent indicator of skill, but definitely not winning the most rounds, as someone that wins every round is quite likely to have win the most even if they are absolutely awful. Don't try and read between the lines, I'm not calling you absolutely awful, but, I doubt you can play speed on the same level as say, Purple Predator, Jamm, Miggy, Auskilla, Ghetto Girl, etc. have in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@fuzzy bunny now THAT was a joke have you seen the player louis vuitton or the player
thecmci they both have far better win ratios

DeletedUser

Noone want you so shut up and crawl under a rock nub. Go on skype as I want a 1v1. Stop saying Im backing out when you dont reply when I said I wanted it. skype talk peeps and stop mailing and get off these forums lol

DeletedUser9806

He's so tricksy. All the forum/ingame accounts. He's half the .uk speed population:

[16/08/2011 21:29:01] Awesome Man: Have you got any questions about .uk recruitment
[16/08/2011 21:29:08] hasan(tw gh.s): im not british

So hasan, why are you wasting my time?

DeletedUser

Players applying or looking at this thread should know exactly who I am in-game and the way I play. If you haven't a clue about me, then you shouldn't apply for this team. If you have a problem with me, pm me and we can try to sort it out. However, attempting to draw me into a public debate will not work. Any unrelated questions will be ignored, as will any further questions about the way I play to avoid a flame argument.
If you want to see how I play, simply join a .uk round I'm on and watch, challenge or quote this thread for an invite into the tribe.

Sorry, only just saw this now. Does that mean ONLY players that know who you are allowed to join? Slightly unfair I would've thought.

Why am I not allowed to question the recruitment of the team if this is a recruitment thread?

DeletedUser

If you in UK. Secondly, underwater, Ididnt know matt and I got in. Does dozzler got british nationality. Also, This is about who wants to join not who want to question and spam

Status
Not open for further replies.