Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1487

it's not the frequency of attacks, it just makes it personal if it's the same person all the time with all the thousands of players on here why should any 1 person be singled out, that's personal bordering on bullying

DeletedUser

it's not the frequency of attacks, it just makes it personal if it's the same person all the time with all the thousands of players on here why should any 1 person be singled out, that's personal bordering on bullying

they probally attack others as well, I know plenty of people who attack most nearby villages for resources and ODA...

DeletedUser

No. Before you start calling everyone children, stop acting like a little kid and get a grip.

DeletedUser

Look. Let's say there's a supermarket, where you can get free groceries?
You go there all the time, and take groceries from them.
Now this makes the owner go bust, and he's unhappy.
Let's see, you didn't take the groceries to make the manager unhappy, you took them because that way you could eat more and be happy.
It's not your fault if the manager let you take his groceries for free.

DeletedUser1487

after i posted the question out it turns out that it is personal as i am the only person to suffer constant attacks like this, well if this doesn't stop soon this game will lose another player because if this behaviour doesn't get stopped before it's started this game will be short lived

DeletedUser

this games existed for years ^^ and you're not the only one it's just that others don't come on the forum annd moan

DeletedUser

383,911 on .net, around 40 different game worlds, ongoing for so many years I can't rememebr when it began.
The game works becauase most people don't whine. I'm losing the urge to help you every time you post, shut your mouth, and open your eyes. Read guides, comments, then click restart and try again.

DeletedUser

well if this doesn't stop soon this game will lose another player because if this behaviour doesn't get stopped before it's started this game will be short lived
Really?

Quick everyone! Let's pay him to keep attacking!

DeletedUser1487

you really are just a bunch of saddo's who just goes to prove, leave the infants alone without any adult supervision and the whole world goes to hell

DeletedUser

then let's put this question out which of you kids have been attacked for the last 5 days 7 times a day?

Currently watching 67 REAL attacks and counting rolling into a village of mine in w17. Suck it it up princess.

DeletedUser

If you don't like the game, don't play. The only childish one is you for the insults.

DeletedUser282

its called farming it is sensible, its not bullying, this is a war game, being attacked is fine, and if you were decent at the game you were know what to do, you should restart in this case as you clearly don't have the skills to fight back.

As ive said this game clearly isn;t for you, and simply yelling childish insults as the people that actually understand the game really isn't wise.

then let's put this question out which of you kids have been attacked for the last 5 days 7 times a day?

I've had 2k incomings hitting over a 5 day gap before, thats 400 incomings per day, and within that time period i gained about 10 villages

so no, your not special for getting 7 incomings a day.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is it just me or is this game getting played but infants while the adults play the international version or evony?

evony is the worst game in the world.

You cant take the person last village because you have to be "polite". Plus evony is basicly like tribalhugs.

And how are you calling us the babies but yet your complaining about being attacked? Go back to Evony already.

Tribalwars, with all its version have been around for a lot longer then evony....

DeletedUser857

Word of advice for you doctor- if you think this is people ganging on you in the forums, never post in the off topic of .net.

Oh and also dont try and say a game that has been running Well for nearly 4 years will fail in front of it's dedicated fans.

Oh and one more thing... Leave and never return.

DeletedUser

give him a break. there is no need to laugh or scorn at him. yes that is part of the game but in this forum alone i see bullying. you may laugh and call him a noob but there is no point and may just get u infracted. tell him nicely that farming is part of the game and that he can do several things.

1) send a message to the attacker asking him to stop
2) restart
3) live with it
4) join a tribe and ask for support(some tribes will kick u tho for being a refugee)
5) fight back
6) ask for help from those around you(tho they may start farming you for having no troops)

DeletedUser857

No we started with giving him advice if you read the whole thread before posting- however in classic noob fashion he has refused to listen and still thinks he is being bullied and is something special for getting attacks.

He then went on to tell us experienced player we didnt know what we were talking about and stated that tribalwars would never last.
Read the post and you will see we have every right to flame him.

DeletedUser

270913946_efa38ec3d8.jpg

DeletedUser

you really are just a bunch of saddo's who just goes to prove, leave the infants alone without any adult supervision and the whole world goes to hell
"saddo's" and "leave the infants alone..." from the guy crying about getting attacked in a war game, who actually considers himself to be being bullied?
No, you're not a sad little child at all :icon_rolleyes:

Grow up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.