Bye Bye Bi!

• Thread starter Intolerantsecularism
  • Start date

DeletedUser

One second you're accusing us of breaking alliance and declaring war but not giving 48 hours notice. The next second you're saying we should of planned attacking you before we even broke the alliance (because that wouldn't be underhand would it :icon_rolleyes:).

We plan when we want to. We attack when we want to. You can stand there and wait while we talk about you behind your back :icon_razz:

2 different things.

1. We at ?!? are terminating the alliance please accept this as 48hr notice, then we set you as enemies.

2. Alliance terminated immediatly, you be enemies.

The fact you haven't attacked has nothing to do with declaration or notice, its why declare and then not do anything. Prob because half your tribe don't want to be lead the way you people are trying to lead them.

DeletedUser6726

Thought i would put this up, as it seems to follow and back up the statements made by a few others here, if it is anything to go by then it would seem to explain the lack of willingness for ?!? to fight.

ansteyfox today at 16:04 Quote
I must admit I agree with chownsy. We never really finished off BL and that in itself tells a tale. As I am right on the front line, I was less than pleased to fid we were at war with Bi. Now I am not against a good scrap, but what worries me is we are loosing members and have yet to prove we are capable of coordinating a war. BL were small potatoes and they still exist. I am loosing faith in our leadership. Rant over.

Cheers AF

It seems they had a vote and have decided to go back to picking on a smaller tribe
98998873.jpg

DeletedUser

One second you're accusing us of breaking alliance and declaring war but not giving 48 hours notice. The next second you're saying we should of planned attacking you before we even broke the alliance (because that wouldn't be underhand would it :icon_rolleyes:).

Here's the thing. Bi! have had warning that you're going to attack us.

Now, we agreed to give each other warning, as a respectful part of the relationship.

However, we received warning, because you're incompetent, and jumped the gun, declaring before you were ready.

I was merely suggesting, that if you're going to be devious, you may as well do it properly, and actually use the element of suprise you gained by being untrustworthy. If I were in ?!? i'd be thinking about why our leaders declared war with no plans, and made you all look bad, for no gain. Short sighted leadership.

DeletedUser

Here's the thing. Bi! have had warning that you're going to attack us.

Now, we agreed to give each other warning, as a respectful part of the relationship.

However, we received warning, because you're incompetent, and jumped the gun, declaring before you were ready.

I was merely suggesting, that if you're going to be devious, you may as well do it properly, and actually use the element of suprise you gained by being untrustworthy. If I were in ?!? i'd be thinking about why our leaders declared war with no plans, and made you all look bad, for no gain. Short sighted leadership.

But its been done, and there's no way in hell any of us would back down. You may think "oooo... they broke the alliance and declared war on us at the same time without any warning!!! I'm telling on you...!!..!.!!!!" But what harm has it done to you really? I don't care what your other allies have to say about how you treat them - but you really did treast us like shit which mirrors your tribe's egotistical image, so we decided you aren't even worth wasting 48 hours on.

Now tell me - If all other tribes are "inferior" then why are you allied with any of them? Since big bad Bi! are so much better.. surely they can handle every other tribe in the top 20? Everyone can tell you people at Bi! are the kool kids, and must get invited to all the parties!! (sorry if i hit a nerve with any of you Bi! players)

We're at war - just because we declared it doesn't mean we have to make the first move. We signaled our intent, surely a good tribe would act before the opponent has planned? (Whoops, have I given Bi! ideas ^^?)

DeletedUser

:lol:... We're at war with more than Bi! Since when did you have to pick?

DeletedUser

But its been done, and there's no way in hell any of us would back down. You may think "oooo... they broke the alliance and declared war on us at the same time without any warning!!! I'm telling on you...!!..!.!!!!" But what harm has it done to you really? I don't care what your other allies have to say about how you treat them - but you really did treast us like shit which mirrors your tribe's egotistical image, so we decided you aren't even worth wasting 48 hours on.

Now tell me - If all other tribes are "inferior" then why are you allied with any of them? Since big bad Bi! are so much better.. surely they can handle every other tribe in the top 20? Everyone can tell you people at Bi! are the kool kids, and must get invited to all the parties!! (sorry if i hit a nerve with any of you Bi! players)

We're at war - just because we declared it doesn't mean we have to make the first move. We signaled our intent, surely a good tribe would act before the opponent has planned? (Whoops, have I given Bi! ideas ^^?)

Give me one example of that us treating you badly. And I want proof.

Sorry, you seem to be implying that we currently have more than one ally. Our ally is very good, it's the rest of you we're not so sure about. But yeah, I don't think we ever implied that we'd win a 5:1 fight, where we're totally bordered. Ady maybe, the rest of us no.

As to your random slurs on our personal lives: glass houses and stones.

But you can't get around the fact, that your leadership threw away the element of surprise. And we'll do alright without your tactical advice, you'll notice that we're still rank 1, and you're a ranked 8 tribe who's hanging onto the coat-tails of Vital and =FATE=, hoping that they'll win the war before any of your simcity players have to get involved, so you can claim some glory because you can never win any of your own.

Ewps, have you been keeping it a secret that you can't finish off the ranked 19th tribe, who have less than a third of your points. :icon_redface: Awh sorry, I didn't know you were touchy about that.
:lol:... We're at war with more than Bi! Since when did you have to pick?

There's a difference between being at war with, and taking villages from. :) One implies effort, the other implies a walkover. :D

DeletedUser

There's a difference between being at war with, and taking villages from. :) One implies effort, the other implies a walkover. :D

Good point, but still officially at war and I don't see why ?!? have to pick.

DeletedUser

Good point, but still officially at war and I don't see why ?!? have to pick.

Because they're not as good as you, they find it hard to finish off smaller tribes, let alone real ones.

*cough* BL, Rank 19, with less than 1/3 of their points *cough*

DeletedUser

Liar. we never treated you horribly. You are merely attempting to use lies to back up your own argument. I suggest you stop lying. I don't deny all tribes are technically inferior to us, including our *only* ally +PEST-. We know it, they know it, the world knows it. However, compared to tribes such as yours (and indeed most of UK4), PEST are golden. They are simply 2nd best to Bi!, but there is little shame in that. We are the best cause our ranks say so. PEST aren't bad, Bi! are just too good.
Pity I can't say the same for whatever travesty of a tribe you are in.

Now, since we *are* the best tribe on UK4, it makes sense that we have logical leadership, we picked the best tribe from UK4 (excluding ourselves) to ally with. Hence, a leadership success on both sides.

And any tribe that declares and doesn't make the first move is a stupid, useless and thoroughly incompetent tribe.

DeletedUser7450

I sware... Didn't you make a post saying you were quitting?

DeletedUser

Here are the stats...

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ?!?
Players:

Timeframe: 26/06/2010 09:00:00 to 05/07/2010 15:52:38

Total conquers:

Side 1: 175
Side 2: 44
Difference: 131

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,197,905
Side 2: 153,271
Difference: 1,044,634

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,595
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7,595

chart

as you can see things are quiet between us... however were busy kicking ass on other fronts and ?!? are yet to build up the bottle and grow a pair to attack

DeletedUser6695

first time for everything :p

also ?!? have imploded already :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol how about everybody stop flaming and talking. Just let actions follow. We will see who can win the war soon enough. Without me even playing any more I have to say that this war might be one of the only interesting ones atm.
And I saw that here were some rumours about the mggege account getting banned. I just want to put it right here:
I got 25% village loss for the script. Then there was some other stuff stupid of us with double IPs where we got another 25%. That's 50% in total. But we said we didn't want to start all over again with half of our points so we decided to just let the account banned and get deleted. So much about it and I hope I don't have to hear any wild speculations any more.
About us leaving 404: We planned it ages ago because we had conflicts with the leadership ages before any war broke out. And we told Grant we wanted to change to his tribe half a day before getting to know of the war. So we were no refugees. We maybe just had kind od the right intuition. And about the spamming. OK it was a bit childish. But I think that it really is weak if a tribe disintegrates because of 10 minutes forum spamming :D

DeletedUser

Oh jeez, you still here, and still raking up the old nonsense? You got no homework to be getting on with - or do they let you off with that in your primary school?