C~C's Ambition to become Top DOGS

DeletedUser

thats all u ever say t3rr0r, whenever ur on the defensive u just ignore the post and say "duh, read the previous posts"

well, ive read the entire thread and theirs nothing there that exhonourates you, or makes my point wrong!

so what r u talking about? show the post the explains it all!!!

why dont you read my previous post that stated the facts of what u did, ya know the one u just avoided. reply to that! were was i wrong? tell me please?

ur a nothing but a joke now , your like that loser in a works party that no one wants to speak to. LOL

im surprised the original tribaljak wants u as a co-player, does he know you'll pooh you pants and click delete at the first sign or trouble?

DeletedUser

Wow how original

im just bored mate since your poor running of C~C and failure to have any opps, no incoming here..

Have it your way
Captain T3RROR - deserter of the sinking ship

Bored? Poor running... :icon_rolleyes:

thats all u ever say t3rr0r, whenever ur on the defensive u just ignore the post and say "duh, read the previous posts"

well, ive read the entire thread and theirs nothing there that exhonourates you, or makes my point wrong!

so what r u talking about? show the post the explains it all!!!

why dont you read my previous post that stated the facts of what u did, ya know the one u just avoided. reply to that! were was i wrong? tell me please?

ur a nothing but a joke now , your like that loser in a works party that no one wants to speak to. LOL

im surprised the original tribaljak wants u as a co-player, does he know you'll pooh you pants and click delete at the first sign or trouble?

nobbler, your argument is about as poor as a pickled aubergine.

Honestly dude, you post here, disappear for a few weeks, then come back post a bit more, then i have no doubt you will disappear for a few more weeks.

how about sticking around for once...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ya, i have to say that PICKLED AUBERGINE'S are definately not the best for a wholesome diet.
They just dont have the same 'oompf' as a good burger, imo.

While im here, id like to add a picture of myself, TribalJak and Juke Airlines at our annual Virtus Party.

Gay-Pride-Parade1.jpg

It was fun and the men there were so friendly... im sure someone spiked my drink though... :icon_surprised:

OT.

I do believe this thread is getting old now and aint really going anywhere.

Please contact me, if any of you wanna come to the next Virtus Party*.
* please bring your own masks and body paint.

DeletedUser

And now people can see the 'Real' reason why i left C~C for Virtus......

Damn you Jai!!!

DeletedUser

nobbler, your argument is about as poor as a pickled aubergine.

Honestly dude, you post here, disappear for a few weeks, then come back post a bit more, then i have no doubt you will disappear for a few more weeks.

how about sticking around for once...

no mate i'd rather sick around ingame...

LOL and you still havnt responded to my post directly. dont just post for postings sake, answer me!

were is the 'previous post' that makes my point wrong? u told me to go back and look for so it must exist, right?

and what is incorrct about this? (the other post u ignored)

the nobbler said:
- you declared war on another tribe.

- you started getting attacked.

- you couldnt take it so u abandoned your tribe and quit, leaving the rest of C~C to pick up the pieces.

its not slander if its true.

are you going to answer or r u just going to carry on avoiding the question t3rr0r.

DeletedUser

Terror is no longer a member of C~C. He's co-playing a VIRTUS account. So since he's not involved with the tribes this thread is about any longer, please harass him in another thread. I realize there hasn't been much to talk about here other then Terror leaving his tribe because blah blah blah. Who cares. It's a game, he decided for his own reasons to leave. Let us all get a life and find something else to talk about.

By the way terror/tribaljak, no hard feelings here. Good luck with VIRTUS.

DeletedUser

no mate i'd rather sick around ingame...

LOL and you still havnt responded to my post directly. dont just post for postings sake, answer me!

were is the 'previous post' that makes my point wrong? u told me to go back and look for so it must exist, right?

and what is incorrct about this? (the other post u ignored)

are you going to answer or r u just going to carry on avoiding the question t3rr0r.

http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showpost.php?p=205889&postcount=290

If you read previous posts, rather than 'Trying' to create another argument you will see.

I dont particularly want to keep going with this, its been almost a week now, Get over it.
I left, for the reasons in that post, Again, Twist words, put words in my mouth, whatever, The post in the url, Is the truth.

Now.... move on?

Hows things in C~C vs DOGS these days?

By the way terror/tribaljak, no hard feelings here. Good luck with VIRTUS.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Im getting very tired or repeating myself, but i shall....again.

Really, peril, the only reason why i stayed was because of the war with W~A~R, if they didnt declare i would of left a few weeks before. really, i would of, i loved sniping those W~A~R trains.

Common peril, read previous posts, W~A~R would of declared whether i taunted Shaun or not. He decided to join in the war because DOGS asked him.

that was not my point...if your excuse about leaving was:

Lol..... just .... Lol....
My excuse:
I put Far too much effort and time into TW since this world began, (18-20 hours a day 7 days a week)

About 2 months ago i completely lost interest in TW, For 2 months i forced myself to play because of others needs, because of others relied on me i stayed.

(This was before C~C declared on dogs and before W~A~R declared on C~C)

2 months later (present day) TW was getting rather unbearable to even log in, So instead of slowing dieing out, I handed over my crown and hit the delete button.

if you were already bored/ frustated with tw and weren't sure that you were gonna continue you shouldn't have tried to initiate the war with W~A~R (they would have declared or not if you didnt taunt shaun is another matter)...your reply to war's declaration was

Thank you =]

Nope, no Problems with Diplomacy on my end, The main reason why i was so Arrogant was to Goad W~A~R into doing something (you see my council forbid me to war more than DOGS and TUF at the same time...ssshhhh dont tell them)

And im really not kidding in saying i wanted W~A~R to declare, can you not see from my complete Biased view against each and every comment they made on the externals?

Not to mention the mails i sent Shaun, thats perhaps the only person ive spoke to on this world with arrogance.
I knew those mails would get around, which is why i sent them.

Anyway now i have exactly what i want from this World (War on almost all fronts) I can test out how well i have taught my guys here. (with the exception of ex smack members)

I think its only fitting to end this post with a bit of Arrogance....

:icon_evil: BRING IT ON.... Show me what you guys have got :icon_evil:​

now, my point is that if you were already bored and frustrated and completely lost interest in TW 2 months before and forced yourself to play because of others needs, because of others relied on you,then why did you initiate the war, even against your tribe's council, and if you did then you should have been there till the end, not bail out after "having exactly what you wanted from this World (War on almost all fronts)"

DeletedUser5475

guys...:icon_neutral:

terror left for his own reasons. You can call him selfish, you can call him proud, idiotic, shameful, wise, smart, gutless, cowardly etc etc w/e you want. (I put a couple nice ones in there terror so it didn't seem too bad..just for you :icon_wink: )

anyway, reasons really don't matter. that. just. happened. bam, shazam, beaver dam. I think most everyone has gotten out how they feel about the decision and what they think of terror, so we're done there. Drop it. It's a done deal and anything you say won't reverse terror's decision..mostly because the decision is irreversible. He deleted his account.

It's quite boring and, to be blunt, obnoxious seeing the same argument in here for awhile. I'm ready to move on, so please follow suit.

now, my point is that if you were already bored and frustrated and completely lost interest in TW 2 months before and forced yourself to play because of others needs, because of others relied on you,then why did you initiate the war, even against your tribe's council, and if you did then you should have been there till the end, not bail out after "having exactly what you wanted from this World (War on almost all fronts)"

alright, glad you got that off your chest? good. :)

DeletedUser

It's quite boring and, to be blunt, obnoxious seeing the same argument in here for awhile. I'm ready to move on, so please follow suit.

Agreed John, let's get it back ontrack

Side 1:
Tribes: C~C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS W~A~R
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 26
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42,418
Side 2: 238,698
Difference: 196,280

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: C~C TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOGS W~A~R
Players:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 36
Difference: 29

image.php

Side 1: 54,979
Side 2: 320,073
Difference: 265,094

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: C~C
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 17,559
Difference: 17,559

image.php

DeletedUser

Dave if u cant work out whats happening in that last spoiler then shame on you.....heres a hint: did u ever think to check nobling stats?

DeletedUser

Dave, C~C are gifting TEAM some inactive villages in northren K55.

DeletedUser

Dave if u cant work out whats happening in that last spoiler then shame on you.....heres a hint: did u ever think to check nobling stats?

I knew exactly what was happenin Toffs, was just pointing it out. Obviously pre-cursor to the merge. You keep holding that fort now Toffs.

DeletedUser5475

I believe most of C~C has gone on to their own thing, to TEAM or to dogs...so pretty much the war is over yes.