Chess Update

DeletedUser

ohh, he proved to you on your forum..

Like, he wrote:

I am vusko!

or

Here is a picture of my name: (picture of the word vusko)

Anything he posts on a forum can be faked. Unless he changes his w1's accounts profile you cant be sure.

DeletedUser

Ok, ok. Vusko has proved to us he is Vusko W1 .net. I am not authorised to tell you how he has, but he has. He is not going to post anything on the forums, he doesnt have to prove anything to you.

Well considering your spelling his name wrong i don't think anyone here is going to believe he proved it to you. What did he do go on twstats and tell you his village names? lol

DeletedUser

I believe that this shows some of the CHESS members to....xio must be really proud of beeing an recruiter and dont care about the tribes and hes own reputation at all as long as he actually have privs...If you cant prove it for us i think you might have lost it all o_O

DeletedUser

No, i respect my tibes and leaders. I have not been authorised to prove it, although I wish I could.

DeletedUser4700

A topic about being able to discuss things freely :p

Indigo today at 16:54 Quote
Is this an open forum or a dictatorship? Surely discussion isn't a bad thing. I don't know if you guys have run tribes before, but it looks pretty childish writing 'locked' in capitals with bold as though it wasn't obvious enough.

Not that I'm sure why you've locked it anyway - If he is who he says he is, he could easily prove it and end the debate in a snap.

In any case thats not the point of my thread. My point here is that less forum moderating is often 'more' as people appreciate when you don't try and stop them from talking, especially about important issues. Even more so when the people concerned don't reply to mails, the forum is the only other place to discuss it and if you close that too, it suggests you don't like answering difficult questions.

One to ponder at least. If you lock this one too it just shows you're not open to discussion about tribe issues and that isn't a good way to lead, is it? Sometimes Tribe members have questions and the leadership should be there to provide answers, not to lock threads and ignore mails.
Edited by Indigo today at 16:56
roboex today at 17:09 Quote
roboex today at 17:44
People want verification that you are you on Uk3, please reply to prove it *rolls eyes*

roboex,

vukso today at 17:54
yes its me :)

legendofrobbie today at 17:37 Quote
roboex, if that mail was from W1, you should screenie the mail and post it here and in the world forums so we can shut up all the haters.

Indigo today at 17:51 Quote
Yeah, a copy and paste can easily just be.. typed..

Someone today at 17:44
People want verification that you are you on Uk3, please reply to prove it

no :(

OverDose today at 17:59 Quote roboex wrote:
roboex today at 17:44
People want verification that you are you on Uk3, please reply to prove it *rolls eyes*

roboex,

yes its me :)

And him just saying yes its me is verification? especially a copy/paste? -.-

Usey11 today at 18:06 Quote
can you aSK him to put it on his profile on w1 .net that is the only way this can be stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadDog today at 18:10 Quote
I'd just like to add something.
I'm not part of the pre-made tribe like the rest of you lot so I don't know who these people are.
However, I do think the locking of forums cuts down on the lack of debate amongst tribe mates which is healthy.
Unless abusive/racist/lurid comments are made against other members then forums should be kept open if they serve to help the tribe.
Only lock if they become redundant or prove to be useless. :)

Usey11 today at 18:11 Quote MadDog wrote:
I'd just like to add something.
I'm not part of the pre-made tribe like the rest of you lot so I don't know who these people are.
However, I do think the locking of forums cuts down on the lack of debate amongst tribe mates which is healthy.
Unless abusive/racist/lurid comments are made against other members then forums should be kept open if they serve to help the tribe.
Only lock if they become redundant or prove to be useless. :)

nice speach how long did it take u?
:)

Edited by Usey11 today at 18:50
MadDog today at 18:18 Quote
About as long as it took to write it.
-TRANSFORMERS- today at 18:32 Quote
lol, nice wpeach!
Lord Chibashanti today at 20:00 Quote -TRANSFORMERS- wrote:
lol, nice wpeach!

Whats a wpeach??

Sonic X today at 20:03 Quote
i think he means speech

Lord Chibashanti today at 20:05 Quote
haha I know, I was just messing with him

Indigo today at 20:07 Quote
Totally agree MadDog.

My original thread has now been deleted. Guess someone doesn't want Vuksos identity being questioned.. yet refuses to prove it. Very suspicious.

Lord Chibashanti today at 20:11 Quote
It wasn't me.

OverDose today at 20:12 Quote
Sadly it seems the leadership take things way to seriously, things need to be less like school and more like... kids playground, with certain rules.

It's just annoying how everything is done so seriously, it's a game after all?

Osl112 today at 20:12 Quote
Vusko, please put that you are leader of CHESS on the w1.net profile :s

legendofrobbie today at 20:14 Quote
i support the 2 posts previous to mine XD

Looks like tribe members are also not liking the hilter style leadership :icon_wink:

But like he says, if you have a problem with him being duke, let him now and he'll deal with it - by ignoring you :icon_wink:

checkmate.jpg

^ Sorry by the huge white... can't believe ive found time for this never mind the screen shots! it shall have to do.

and now, he decies to leave, just like that, farewell :icon_cool:

checkmate222.jpg

Sorry but they have a few good players, given, just poor leadership and a few nubs, like a few screens shots I have saved of a player of theirs which, makes me laugh with every post but this isn't personal. Now that the leadership have changed, perhaps better things can come of this, unless theres more face takers.............

oh and also, I think you should change your profile, ohh wait you don't want to let people now he isn't duke now, ohh well..:icon_rolleyes:

I don't wish to get booted for this, I won't be doing anything else like this, again, I dis like it + its too much time comsuming, I hope to enjoy working with the whole of new CHESS and hopfully put this behind us and finally start as a proper time, with a proper leader :) I just hated the face takers. to be honest (Y).

DeletedUser

Also I can quite safely say I've seen no evidence on the forums (Although I haven't read every post of every thread). Definitely seen the resignation though -

Indigo

Edit: and just to add.. as you can see in his resignation "There really isn't any point know to prove it" - Sounds like he didn't prove it to anyone and doesn't intend to. No point pretending guys, it doesn't make our tribe look any better if people keep pretending.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4599

now that the frauds have gone, i wish your tribe gl in w3

DeletedUser

Glad you did the screenshots the dark thing - Couldn't really be bothered myself and I was tempted to just copy the post but then.. that could have been faked :p

DeletedUser4700

Also I can quite safely say I've seen no evidence on the forums (Although I haven't read every post of every thread). Definitely seen the resignation though -

Indigo

Edit: and just to add.. as you can see in his resignation "There really isn't any point know to prove it" - Sounds like he didn't prove it to anyone and doesn't intend to. No point pretending guys, it doesn't make our tribe look any better if people keep pretending.

I agree fully with Indigo, everything points to him as a fake, you just can't lie about it.. Tranformer is now sole duke, Hope he does a better job which I am sure he will!

DeletedUser

Now another fake was taken away, but we just found out how logical the recruiter was so im still in high dubts about the tribe:/

DeletedUser

You have stuck up for your tribe when it is you that should be questioning it.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How logical am i? All Ive done is stick up for my tribe...?

You have denied pretty much here that is 100% logical...so.....well....what should i say?

It's fine to stick with hes/her tribe once in awhile, but you have just joined and the whole leadership was frouds, and you still supported the leadership even when you knew that, is that logical? And if you still beleved that vukso where real after whats been showed to you here, is that logical...?

DeletedUser

Im sure I should of, but I had spoken to vukso, either way i know he's experienced.

If he is a fraud then he's left. We have a new leader, Im sure he can make things posotive for us.

DeletedUser

I did not know that vukso was a fraud, and I still dont know he is a fraud now, he's left, either because he's a fraud, or because hes too busy on W1 .net, either way, we have different leadership, thats all that matters now.