Chronicles of a Tournament

• Thread starter DeletedUser11069
  • Start date

DeletedUser11069

First of all congratulations on a good organizing - good point system, round schedule and round settings.

Congratulations to the Championship winner, double UK season winner, rank 1 on Endless and PROVEN BEST UK SPEED PLAYER - James Lionheart123.

And now, let us get to the interesting part.

I bet this has been an exciting and enriching experience for many players. First of all, for me and my brother Adrian, as we had the chance of testing ALL UK speed players. Second of all, it's been a good experience for the UK speed players, as they have seen the skill level of foreign players WITH THEIR OWN EYES, instead of listening to "stories" told by "others" :icon_rolleyes:.

Let us take SLAP for example: SLAP players were prepared and absolutely sure that they would win the championship. They had a lot of active players in their skype chat and they went straight into the first round battle, where they met me and James.

Members SLAP!
» Sounds Like A Plan!
SummerTime x3 1 615 50 1
TropeZ 2 568 78 1
Cammmy. 3 568 72 1
Swifty. 4 568 66 1
Whitty69 5 0 106 0

SLAP was indeed in a very good shape, surely you will all agree. Now, let us see how many players are required to take out the "#1 tribe in the world" (pardon my sarcasm)

#1: My second village. The guy had a pretty decent troopcount for that stage of the game.

Defender: SummerTime x3
Destination: We Love Lisa (487|510) K54

Quantity: 0 0 2 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 3068 0 0 1914 0 0 157 0 0
Haul: 0/500
Loyalty: Dropped from 31 to -4

#2: My third village. Swifty, hello goodbye.

Attacker: Double D.
Origin: We Love Lisa (495|510) K54

Quantity: 0 0 1119 0 200 2233 0 0 263 0 1
Losses: 0 0 226 0 0 964 0 0 53 0 0

Defender: Swifty.
Destination: We Love Lisa (497|513) K54

Quantity: 2579 624 678 0 0 258 0 0 62 0 0
Losses: 2579 624 678 0 0 258 0 0 62 0 0

Defender: Swifty.
Destination: We Love Lisa (497|513) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

0 0 0 0 0 2253 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/500
Loyalty: Dropped from 17 to -14

#3. Tropez, he was the only one who managed to send a train at me and take my main. Nevertheless, 20 minutes later:

Origin: We Love Lisa (487|510) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 0 1

Defender: TropeZ
Destination: We Love Lisa (495|510) K54

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/800
Loyalty: Dropped from 12 to -21

#4: Whitty69

Origin: We Love Lisa (487|510) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 0 1

Defender: Whitty69
Destination: 004 (495|496) K44

1257 1000 35 0 0 522 0 20 0 84 0
Haul: 0/800
Loyalty: Dropped from 27 to -5

Sadly I did not manage to reach Cammmy in time, as James smashed him out of the top 20.

So there you have it. SLAP at its best, even with Tropez (who I rank higher than SLAP), taken out as easy as that.
History repeated itself about 6-7 times during the following 2 days, therefore the Diamond Jubilee Tournament winners were already known after round 7.

I think the conclusion is crystal-clear. SLAP, even in its finest day, stands no chance against the winners of this Tournament. I mean, you have to admit it, that no matter what Cammy, Swifty, Whitty, ThePunisher, Ash (Av3nger) - before leaving SLAP, Purple Mutant, ShadowHunter, Annihilated, Zombee, TW-iGazz etc - no matter what strategy they tried, they had absolutely no chance of winning when WE were playing.

Nevertheless, I congratulate you all. And from now on, I believe all of you will know what a "good speeder" plays like. James and I have shown you that. Remember the Tournament, remember the rounds, remember the fun, and when players like Matt will try and say that they are "pro" and that "others cannot play" - just compare Matt's gameplay to what you have seen on this Tournament.

PS: Greetings and congratulations to everyone from my brother, Adrian :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well earned. James and Dorin truely owned. I was in chat during the fights and It was obvious which team had the "Quality" . my respect for James and Dorin (which already was high) has gone up.

DeletedUser

Well earned. James and Dorin truely owned. I was in chat during the fights and It was obvious which team had the "Quality" . my respect for James and Dorin (which already was high) has gone up.

*The one round I played I won, therefore I have a better win average than James* :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:
Though well deserved, would not expected it to be anyone else xD

~Will~

DeletedUser7179

Interesting read Dorin thanks for the plaudits and it was a really enjoyable tournament I'm sure enjoyed by most (other than our enemies of course) Its good to see some life on .uk for once lets hope that it continues and that we get more and more tournaments here of this sort to keep the .uk activity high!!
As for my enemies in SLAP! i must say well done for your resilience during these rounds... no matter how often you got nobled or how many players you tried to recruit you kept coming back again and again you made the tournament what it was.. I mean if we didn't have people to noble we would never have won!! :lol:

Anyway we have 1 more round to play for giggles lets enjoy and long live the activity on .uk!

DeletedUser

Wow, I got a mention, nice!
:icon_biggrin:
Your thread is definitely entertaining, a nice mix of criticisms without foundation and gloating, you really will mix in well with the posters here on .uk speed forums.

However, allow me to put this tournament into retrospect:

Before I begin I would like to add that that any opinions displayed in this post are purely my own, and not of anybody else so please don't try and bring others into this.
Okay so first off let me just point out that congratulating James on his victories is incredibly sportsmanlike, so well done. But one thing have failed to mention, comprehend or even acknowledge is that fact that this player has had others backing him up throughout his journey to becoming the "best". So if you would be so kind as to also congratulate these players who virtually carried him to the top (yourself included), then it would put my ever so sensitive conscience to rest. Just in case you forgot, or if you genuinely believe these players had no part in his success, then allow me to name but a few; Double D, nweddup, dwarfaxe, ramirez1394, blowguner, deadly fist. These are the names that immediately spring to mind when I imagine LionHeart123's success... not the player himself, and thats not even all of them (so you have my apologies if I missed your name of the list). So congratulations to those players (no sarcasm) :)

Along with this, you also seem to be forgetting that the majority of those players (not all of them, so apologies again to those exceptions) help james by teaming up against an individual player, whether 2 vs 1, 3 vs 1, you get the idea. I myself have experienced this phenomenon, and honestly I find it worrying that the mightiest player that speed has to offer requires such assistance. It makes one wonder; how would this player cope alone? I guess that is a question that will never be answered.
Virtually every other player who has competed in this tournament has experienced this in-game "teaming", especially much more skilled and deserving players such as Statikselektah, Tropez and Swifty. (see we can make lists too) who were targetted early on by James and his cronies.

I kept in close contact with Statik and Swifty. throughout this tournament who proved time and time again their superiority to the "Champion". Evidence of Swifty's success lies all over the forum (and further evidence of james' cronies interference too). Once again there have been numerous others who have shown that they are a cut above Lionheart, such as the mysterious -Zig- and -Zag- who I had no contact with, and I'm still unsure as to who they even are :icon_neutral:

Honestly I don't think James would have got far without his horde, but nevertheless he has undoubtedly won the tournament, so congratulations to you and your fellow players, but next time let's actually see some skill and not just excessive numbers :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Dorin you nobled me once you was 25 seconds away noble speed i noticed it the last 5 seconds of the train before it hit and had no tabs open to snipe so you caught me off guard you cant even time a train for 1 it has 1 second apart but fair play ill still count as your win i wont argue with it

However im not gonna argue today so congrats Jobson on your victory.

DeletedUser

#518 Jubilee 12

Defender: Lionheart123
Destination: 001 (510|488) K45

Quantity: 1196 565 28 0 484 100 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1196 565 28 0 484 100 0 0 0 0 0

Origin: For LISA! (508|504) K55

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 1408 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 1408 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: lonely.deadly.love
Destination: 111111 (490|493) K44

Quantity: 3050 949 46 0 25 438 9 0 1 0 0
Losses: 1099 342 17 0 9 158 3 0 0 0 0

Attacker: lonely.deadly.love
Origin: 111111 (497|494) K44

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 1211 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 371 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: Double D.
Destination: For LISA! (508|504) K55

Quantity: 295 0 2556 11 87 5 98 197 1 0 0
Losses: 295 0 2556 11 87 5 98 197 1 0 0

DeletedUser

*The one round I played I won, therefore I have a better win average than James* :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

ok now that is twisting the quote!

@Annihilated

What Im about to say is just an observer's view as i didn't play any of rounds. at first round I saw Entire freaking round (SLAP, Tropez and friends, THP, and I think Statik and his friend too) ganging on James,Dorin and 2 more players (sorry forgot who was playing). It was obvious no solo work could win. so Of course He got help I would've done the same.

~Milad

DeletedUser11069

Annihilated, so you are saying that you saw no skill, just numbers?
If it is about numbers, read my post, count the enemy team, then count our team. You will see where was "numbers" and where was "skill".

DeletedUser

#516 Jubilee 9

Attacker: Blowguner
Origin: Blowguners village (502|491) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 116 2184 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 94 2184 0 0 0 0 0 0

Destination: Palace of Dreams (490|486) K44

Quantity: 5200 4476 0 514 100 0 0 400 0 0 1 0
Losses: 820 706 0 81 16 0 0 63 0 0 0 0

Attacker: purple haze
Origin: purple hazes village (511|484) K45

Quantity: 1685 662 1684 0 1108 162 0 0 0 119 1 0
Losses: 1685 662 1684 0 30 162 0 0 0 119 1 0

Quantity: 5728 4225 0 1600 100 0 0 1034 0 0 1 0
Losses: 302 223 0 84 5 0 0 55 0 0 0 0

Attacker: Y o d a
Origin: Y o d as village (483|496) K44

Quantity: 1499 420 5278 0 106 2455 100 0 230 165 1 0
Losses: 1499 420 5278 0 91 2455 100 0 230 165 1 0

Quantity: 5756 4001 0 1516 95 0 0 1050 0 0 1 0
Losses: 3216 2236 0 847 53 0 0 587 0 0 1 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 14
Damage by catapults: The Wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 14 to level 9
Hint Your troops were detected by your enemy

p.s. the majority of players don't impress

DeletedUser8412

Cammy, Swifty, Whitty, ThePunisher, Ash (Av3nger) - before leaving SLAP, Purple Mutant, ShadowHunter, Annihilated, Zombee, TW-iGazz

ermmm, I dont even know who zombee is and TW-iGazz isnt in Slap, and I can not recall us ever working with him, infact his tribe noobs are enemies to slap. It is not our fault that most players hate james and aim to rim him. And also I think you are forgetting several players that you recruited, I am aware annihilated has already listed some, so I shall only list the others not previously mentioned; BlackX8, meve stargates and Y O D A. So thats 10 NANDOS players against 7 SLAP! players, discounting Av3nger as ash played for both sides:lol:

and, btw I am not trying to claim that slap are better than Nandos, just that Nandos were in fact not actually outnumbered, so they aren't as great as the first post suggests, and had matt still been here and Adam still in Slap then the outcome would have been very different.

DeletedUser

ermmm, I dont even know who zombee is and TW-iGazz isnt in Slap, and I can not recall us ever working with him, infact his tribe noobs are enemies to slap. It is not our fault that most players hate james and aim to rim him. And also I think you are forgetting several players that you recruited, I am aware annihilated has already listed some, so I shall only list the others not previously mentioned; BlackX8, meve stargates and Y O D A. So thats 10 NANDOS players against 7 SLAP! players, discounting Ax3nger as ash played for both sides:lol:

Pretty funny i attacked Lion and got 4 attacks on me from 4 diffrent players. Comon i were the only one from SLAP playing then.

DeletedUser

Annihilated, so you are saying that you saw no skill, just numbers?
If it is about numbers, read my post, count the enemy team, then count our team. You will see where was "numbers" and where was "skill".

The enemy team? They were several teams, not one team :icon_rolleyes:
Look at dasers previous post. 10 Nandos against at most 7 SLAP!. Think you need to check your numbers pal.

You can't talk about numbers anyway, it was you who had to team with Deadly Fist to beat me :lol:

DeletedUser7179

Im not being funny but I got ganged 6v2 last round and we still won.... whats ur problem??? if ur not good enough dont play!! and nobody in SLAP! is good enough!!!

Before this tournament started there were 3 tribes in total that openly stated they would go for me

SLAP!
noobs
SMILE

and SLAP! joined noobs in their room to gang me and had over 8 players along with tropez and his band of gott's.... i was well and truely out numbered every round!!! The only difference was our guys worked together as a team and took 1 out at a time if that meant at that particular moment it was 4-5vs1 that means absolutely bugger all!! most rounds were 5 member tribe limits so u had 5 we had 5 the difference is you could coordinate and you got ur backsides handed to you in each and every round with the exception of 1 where zig backstabbed me... that happens not gonna complain its part of the game!!!

My team for this tournament was
Lionheat123
Double D.
Ramirez1394
Dwarfaxe (played 3-4 rounds)
Blowgunner
Nwedupp (played2-3 rounds)
Y O D A (played 1 round)
Blackx8
Avenger (joined us for 1 round)
And my thanks goes out to you for staying loyal and working well to win this tournament

The people that openly attacked me every round as enemies
Statik.....
Cammy.
Got.
Got SMile?
Whitty
Swifty
Avenger (until he joined the better side)
Rmac101
TW-Igazz
Annihilated
Zig
Zag
Tropez
Merry christmas?
träumer
ThePunisher40
ShadowHunter4103
Purple Mutant
and about 5 or 6 others that only played 1 round!!!
Now who outnumbered who??? Now dont tell me you all didnt work together because I was in the room all you nubs got added to to try and take me out!!! We were outnumber we just coordinated well and won!!! End of discussion!!!

NANDOS!!!! 2012 .uk speed tournament winners!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

Im not being funny but I got ganged 6v2 last round and we still won.... whats ur problem??? if ur not good enough dont play!! and nobody in SLAP! is good enough!!!

Before this tournament started there were 3 tribes in total that openly stated they would go for me

SLAP!
noobs
SMILE

and SLAP! joined noobs in their room to gang me and had over 8 players along with tropez and his band of gott's.... i was well and truely out numbered every round!!! The only difference was our guys worked together as a team and took 1 out at a time if that meant at that particular moment it was 4-5vs1 that means absolutely bugger all!! most rounds were 5 member tribe limits so u had 5 we had 5 the difference is you could coordinate and you got ur backsides handed to you in each and every round with the exception of 1 where zig backstabbed me... that happens not gonna complain its part of the game!!!

My team for this tournament was
Lionheat123
Double D.
Ramirez1394
Dwarfaxe (played 3-4 rounds)
Blowgunner
Nwedupp (played2-3 rounds)
Y O D A (played 1 round)
Blackx8
Avenger (joined us for 1 round)
And my thanks goes out to you for staying loyal and working well to win this tournament

The people that openly attacked me every round as enemies
Statik.....
Cammy.
Got.
Got SMile?
Whitty
Swifty
Avenger (until he joined the better side)
Rmac101
TW-Igazz
Annihilated
Zig
Zag
Tropez
Merry christmas?
träumer
ThePunisher40
ShadowHunter4103
Purple Mutant
and about 5 or 6 others that only played 1 round!!!
Now who outnumbered who??? Now dont tell me you all didnt work together because I was in the room all you nubs got added to to try and take me out!!! We were outnumber we just coordinated well and won!!! End of discussion!!!

NANDOS!!!! 2012 .uk speed tournament winners!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!:lol:

Wow you are funny. Take my name off that lists would you and stop exaggerating? I never openly attacked you apart from that last round where I sent a train and some fakes for laughs.
Another thing you seem to forget is that your initial member count was well above that, you even invited me into your group chat and then turned on me because apparently i was "giving away troop numbers". When there was no evidence to back this up, and as a player who never lies or backstabs it genuinely made me laugh when you said that.

All those players aren't just your enemies, it's called playing to win, of course they were going to attack you. So just because they do this they are your sworn enemies who teamed on you? :lol:
If thats how it is then maybe I should write a list of players who openly attacked me so that people feel sorry for me and it looks like I beat half of the server.

Another thing I find quite amusing is that you aren't denying teaming almost every player you beat.

Honestly, I have only ever faced you in a round once and that was when you were 3x bigger than me, and honestly your performance was extremely poor. I'm tired of players like you who spam these forums with gloating comments thinking they have achieved something, when actually it was others who did it for them.

Like I said earlier you have my congratulations for winning, but you don't have my respect. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser7179

yeah and i hate nubs like you who have prob never won a round acting like they know everything! u sent a train and fakes for laughs with 6 other people but that weren't ganging!! such a moron.....

and just because I had a team doesn't me they were all there to help me!!! I supported almost all of them more than they supported me... its called teamwork! I didn't make this post my teammates did to congratulate me! for the win overall and i thanked them all for their part! So i could care less if I have someone who has never won a rounds respect!

DeletedUser

I lold at this thread. I like how you faild to mention me after I anihilated your entire team single handedly

I've rimmed/cleared or beaten in some way every "champion":lol: listed in this thread in the same round at the same time - and best of SLAP! plz? You havent seen the half of it.

James is just some n00b who plays every round cos he has nothing better 2 do. And if yu dunno who I am, I am a "trainee" of matts from when i came back out of retirement an he helped me get bak up2date. I will not go into 2 much detail because fear is in the unknown.

DeletedUser

Let us take SLAP for example: SLAP players were prepared and absolutely sure that they would win the championship. They had a lot of active players in their skype chat and they went straight into the first round battle, where they met me and James.

SLAP was indeed in a very good shape, surely you will all agree. Now, let us see how many players are required to take out the "#1 tribe in the world" (pardon my sarcasm)

What? Since when were SLAP! either prepared or sure they would win this tournament. SLAP! doesn’t have a lot of active players, less so in their skype chat. If you think SLAP! was in good shape you obviously have little knowledge about the tribe and the Uk server.

As for the members you posted, Tropez and the other German, SummerTime, are not and never will be SLAP! members. Not sure why you would group them as such just because some sort of alliance was struck between the two tribes.

So there you have it. SLAP at its best, even with Tropez (who I rank higher than SLAP), taken out as easy as that.

I think the conclusion is crystal-clear. SLAP, even in its finest day, stands no chance against the winners of this Tournament. I mean, you have to admit it, that no matter what Cammy, Swifty, Whitty, ThePunisher, Ash (Av3nger) - before leaving SLAP, Purple Mutant, ShadowHunter, Annihilated, Zombee, TW-iGazz etc - no matter what strategy they tried, they had absolutely no chance of winning when WE were playing.

You say SLAP! at its best, then say ‘even SLAP! in its finest day’, nice contradiction there. I shouldn’t have to point out that SLAP! is a dying tribe and the SLAP! in its ‘finest day’ would have easily beaten Jobson and anyone else he could scrape up. SLAP! is made up of half decent players and you managed to beat a shadow of its former self.

As for your 10 member list of players, 4 of those were in SLAP!. Purple Mutant wasn’t a member at the time (although i believe he is now), The Punisher wasn’t and wasn’t he a member of jobsons turtle crew back on net o.0. I could go on with the rest of the names but anyone who plays this server knows the members of SLAP!.

Regardless, the best team won the tournament so well done, and if honestly the best competition you had was SLAP!, there should have been no doubt who would win in the first place.

DeletedUser11069

ermmm, I dont even know who zombee is and TW-iGazz isnt in Slap, and I can not recall us ever working with him, infact his tribe noobs are enemies to slap. It is not our fault that most players hate james and aim to rim him.

http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=517
As you can see here, one of the SLAP leader (rank 37) Cammy, made again the SLAP tribe and recruited his own "enemy tribe" as you said there, TW-iGazz.

And also I think you are forgetting several players that you recruited, I am aware annihilated has already listed some, so I shall only list the others not previously mentioned; BlackX8, meve stargates and Y O D A. So thats 10 NANDOS players against 7 SLAP! players, discounting Av3nger as ash played for both sides:lol:

and, btw I am not trying to claim that slap are better than Nandos, just that Nandos were in dact not actually outnumbered, so they aren't as great as the first post suggests, and had matt still been here and Adam still in Slap then the outcome would have been very different.

Meve wasn't in our team, as he always wanted to attack us. That makes the 9 NANDOS (adding from your post with Annihilated's post) players (not 10, as you said there) become 8. By adding Nweddup, Deadly Fist and Y O D A who played for us only 1-2 rounds, we can add many players in your team :)

Let's count again:
1. SummerTime x3
2. TropeZ
3. Cammmy.
4. Swifty.
5. Whitty69

-these guys played in the first round, in SLAP. Really, I thought Tropez was SLAP's enemy, and he alone has more skill than all the tribe which played that round, even more skill than all of slappers
6. SLAP - The SLAP player is really good, but most of our players got spiked right in the first minutes of the game, so our start got heavily damaged, and many of the close players suicided on us, that's why he got an advantage against us, but congrats on that Jubilee round anyway :)
7. Purple Mutant
8. Zombee - And here it goes, a night round:
http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=514
As Whitty saw that I catch up, he wanted to take me out, but by seeing that I've got deff and a good amount of LC for a late start, afraid of getting backtimed, he asked the help of Zombee guy.
9. Adamkruger - http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=506; as you can see, cammy, the SLAP leader, knowing that he can't win solo a night round even if we are sleeping, he asks the help of AdamKruger and Annihilated. Good job guys, you won a night round!
10. TW-iGazz
11. ShadowHunter4103 - http://www.tribalwars.co.uk/sds_ranking.php?type=player&round_id=517 Cammy, the SLAP leader, in a desperately attempt of getting rank 3 in the tournament, ask help of his "enemy" and of ShadowHunter to help him win. Unfortunately, he gets right near me, and after I lost half of my offense in all his troops, he started turtling and constantly asking me "what do you do", and when I answered him "minewhoring", he launched a fail suicide attack on me, because, of course, 14 year old kids aren't that stupid as you think telling the truth to enemies...
And, now, if the text between every player is annoying to you, I'll make a short count:
SummmerTime x3 + Tropez + Cammmy + Swifty + Whitty69 + SLAP + Purple Mutant + Zombee + AdamKruger + TW-iGazz + ShadowHunter4103 = 11 players.
Because Annihilated played 30 mins on our side and played one round on the other side, I think it's fair to eliminate him from the list, same for Av3nger who played both sides :icon_rolleyes:

The enemy team? They were several teams, not one team :icon_rolleyes:
Look at dasers previous post. 10 Nandos against at most 7 SLAP!. Think you need to check your numbers pal.

You can't talk about numbers anyway, it was you who had to team with Deadly Fist to beat me :lol:

As far as I learnt from school, 7 SLAP players is different from 11 SLAP players, same for 10 NANDOS different from 8 NANDOS, and again: 11 > 8
So please, who got outnumbered now?

As for the members you posted, Tropez and the other German, SummerTime, are not and never will be SLAP! members. Not sure why you would group them as such just because some sort of alliance was struck between the two tribes.

As for your 10 member list of players, 4 of those were in SLAP!. Purple Mutant wasn’t a member at the time (although i believe he is now), The Punisher wasn’t and wasn’t he a member of jobsons turtle crew back on net o.0. I could go on with the rest of the names but anyone who plays this server knows the members of SLAP!.

Tropez and Summertime teamed with SLAP even in the first round.

I shouldn’t have to point out that SLAP! is a dying tribe and the SLAP! in its ‘finest day’ would have easily beaten Jobson and anyone else he could scrape up.

Slap at it's finest day was in the first round, when they got Tropez as 2/3 of tribe's skill, and they haven't even beat Jobson. And if you haven't play the round, please don't talk, as you're wrong.

Have fun and good luck on the next rounds! :)