Chronicles of a Tournament

• Thread starter DeletedUser11069
  • Start date

DeletedUser10594

not really, I played 3 rounds you 12 wtf 12 rounds from 13 rounds in 4 days ?!
yes you are an investigated player

DeletedUser11090

not really, I played 3 rounds you 12 wtf 12 rounds from 13 rounds in 4 days ?!
yes you are an investigated player

You actually joined/played 7 rounds. As highlighted in the leaderboard.

6hqrf9.png

It is easy to play 12 out of 13 rounds. There is something called co-players
:icon_rolleyes:

Adam....
In addition every time he played I hunted out and destroyed him hence why he made a new account almost every round so that I didn't whoop him all the time. Sam is a 2nd rate player with little nub followers much like Matt was/is.... if he is left alone to grow and build a train with nobody attacking sure he can send a noble train.. but who can't do that???

I saw your sarcasm lionheart. We all can agree that Sam is one of the best players on speed and you are nowhere near him in comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7179

U only have wins cause u delete ur account on every round u dont win!! u just proved that point! U played 7 jubilee rounds and won 1! thats 1 in 7 numpty! However if you look at my profile you will see I've never had to change name or deleted account... Tropez you suck and are scared to play .uk cause you know I will destroy you.. come on come back prove me wrong!!

DeletedUser11090

U only have wins cause u delete ur account on every round u dont win!! u just proved that point! U played 7 jubilee rounds and won 1! thats 1 in 7 numpty! However if you look at my profile you will see I've never had to change name or deleted account... Tropez you suck and are scared to play .uk cause you know I will destroy you.. come on come back prove me wrong!!

A bit late but congrats to you and your team on your Jubilee tournament win :)

DeletedUser

If were talking about King Sam, You've got to be kidding me comparing Jobson to King Sam :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8153

KingSam doesn't play any more. They're talking about Buttafly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8153

Heh. My ego escaped from its cage, I deeply apologize.
On topic:
Whoever says .uk is more alive than .net at the present time is deluding themselves. It's not going to get any better either considering the new premium features that they have added which are annoying beyond belief. Whose "smart" idea was it to add them to speed anyway? It seems hard to believe the admins/innogames are really that ignorant about speed. But then their desperation to scrape as much money out of this game does afterall seem to have superabounded any real intentions to create any kind of long term legacy with this game.

DeletedUser

Well at the moment I will definitely argue that .net skill level is worse than .uk, so yes I represent "nobody", as does Milad.

"UK is more alive than .net these days" - Quote PRIOR to the tournament
Milad | iTeam

~Will~
stop memorizing my quotes you stalker :D
It was before they add the PP features though. I would join .net and have no hard times but on UK at least some players and Not too bad tribes would put up some fight.