Chronicles of a Tournament

• Thread starter DeletedUser11069
  • Start date

DeletedUser

SLAP! at its finest was not in the first round o.o SLAP! hasn't been at the top level it was for a long time now and if it had been during this tournament, i am almost certain they would have won it.

If you took the time to actually find a little out about SLAP! rather than following Jobson and your brother around on the 'I hate Matt so I hate SLAP!' band wagon, you might actually realize why this thread is so utterly pointless.

Maybe this would have been a better thread if Jobson hadn't waited until Matt was leaving Tribal Wars a while to make his return. No doubt Jobson will remain on the Uk server now Sam is back on net, it's the only place he can win now. The only time Jobson will play net is when he's holding Adrian's hand.

Lets see if Jobson plays in the net championship tournament this year, or will he find an excuse :)

DeletedUser10769

SLAP team is nowhere near their finest. Adam is not in it;should have given it away.

Ps. James, who told you this, was the 2012 UK SpeedChampionship as you are obviously misinformed. This is in fact, the jubileetournament put together to celebrate the Jubilee but in tribal wars style.

DeletedUser

yeah and i hate nubs like you who have prob never won a round acting like they know everything! u sent a train and fakes for laughs with 6 other people but that weren't ganging!! such a moron.....

and just because I had a team doesn't me they were all there to help me!!! I supported almost all of them more than they supported me... its called teamwork! I didn't make this post my teammates did to congratulate me! for the win overall and i thanked them all for their part! So i could care less if I have someone who has never won a rounds respect!

With your self-preservation in mind I ask you to kindly refrain from using the word "nub", especially since it has been "nubs" (who have never won a round) that have kicked you in the backside almost every round. Observe: http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?20115-KeyBoard-Warrior-Slaps-Back

Yes we teamed you for laughs during the last round, did you not think maybe we were trying to show you what it's like to be the receiver of such "teaming", rather than the sender? We would have quite easily ripped you apart if we wanted, but we did not, instead we chose to threaten you and leave it at that (just to prove a point).

No you didn't bring your team for teamwork, you proved that when you invited me to your skype chat and I saw how many people were actually there, and then how you brought 8 members to the first round. Thats almost a tenth of the overall player count. Clearly you just wanted as many people on your side as possible who wouldn't attack you to give you an easy start. Everybody else started up as usual; fending off other players instead of recruiting them to their side, so be quiet about teamwork where non exists.

As for the respect thing; don't get too wound up about it mate, for starters you are only demonstrating the reasons why I don't respect you as a person in your exaggerative and lying posts. Similarly I don't respect you as a player due to your recruiting as many players as you could pre-tournament and getting them to protect you throughout the tournament.
You should have a little bit more regard for these players who "have never won a round" as the majority of these players were the ones backing you up, and the rest were the ones slapping your backside. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser7179

Adam....
1st things 1st you didnt play so don't comment about something you don't know about cause you weren't cause you were too scared to get your backside whooped!!
2nd! SLAP! has only ever beaten people while I have not been around on .uk..... that has been the same way through history of .uk.... before you joined a couple and in the days of dan, charlie, will and a few others they were much better then than they have ever been and I still fought them alone and won... look back in my profile on twtotal for facts not opinions!!
3rdly I think you will find it is the nub Sam who is scared of me sweet pea.. he could of played .uk (as this is his server as he said on so many occasions despite winning hardly anything here) In addition every time he played I hunted out and destroyed him hence why he made a new account almost every round so that I didn't whoop him all the time (much like yourself) Sam is a 2nd rate player with little nub followers much like Matt was/is.... if he is left alone to grow and build a train with nobody attacking sure he can send a noble train.. but who can't do that???
4th... as for little Matty! I couldn't care where that little mongrel is the little nub has never been an issue to beat as I've shown throughout the histroy of .uk.... I actually came back because people kept messaging me on skype saying little matty is bragging about being the real rank 1 and joining every round with SLAP! and cheating his way to winning... so I decided to come back for a short while and show the little nub what is what again... it was only a bout 3 or 4 rounds after i came back for a bit someone told me the little nub had run half way across the world to hide from me! turns out he thought Afghanistan was the safer option rather than staying here to fight me!! Any way enough about insignificant nubs that people keep saying can beat me but don't!!

Resuming windows thanks for correcting me yes it was the jubilee tournament! Thx!

Annihlated.... you were only invited to the team because you were a friend of Nick and I felt sorry for you cause you kept asking to be in it as for the 8 people in the room some of them didn't play a round and were only there as friends such as Milad and the real nl.nl (ray) in fact the 1st round we had 6 players u being the 6th... hence why i told u to make a separate tribe and ask u to invite random nubs that kept bugging me for invites! Once I saw you in the noobs chat telling people our strategies and what we were building is when I kicked you for the chat and tribe completely! then you cried and started saying prove it.. surprisingly the message on skype was removed!! what a coincidence!! But I know what I saw!! Anyway doesn't matter how many I had there were still more enemies and we played as a team not all for me as we proved in the last 2 rounds when we sacrificed our own accounts to help ramirez come 3rd in the tournament! Hate me all you like... another nub who can't win to add to the pile!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Adam....Annihlated.... you were only invited to the team because you were a friend of Nick and I felt sorry for you cause you kept asking to be in it as for the 8 people in the room some of them didn't play a round and were only there as friends such as Milad and the real nl.nl (ray) in fact the 1st round we had 6 players u being the 6th... hence why i told u to make a separate tribe and ask u to invite random nubs that kept bugging me for invites! Once I saw you in the noobs chat telling people our strategies and what we were building is when I kicked you for the chat and tribe completely! then you cried and started saying prove it.. surprisingly the message on skype was removed!! what a coincidence!! But I know what I saw!! Anyway doesn't matter how many I had there were still more enemies and we played as a team not all for me as we proved in the last 2 rounds when we sacrificed our own accounts to help ramirez come 3rd in the tournament! Hate me all you like... another nub who can't win to add to the pile!
1. Yes I asked to play a round with you to find out what all the hype was about. I never asked to join your tournament cronies.
2. No. 8 players joined the first round.
3. No messages were removed. If they were it would have shown the "this message has been removed" comment. You can accuse me of anything you like, but lying about something as trivial as a game is something I do not do. The most ironic thing is that you are the one lying yourself, grow up kid. You couldn't prove it, so you lied about it. Absolute childish behaviour.
4. Yes it does matter how many allies you had, so if I had half of the players in the round on my side it wouldn't make a difference? Yeah sure. You just recruited as many as you could, even these "nubs" who were asking for invites so that you had less and less people to fight. Everybody else entered the round with a maximum of five tribesmates and took on everybody who challenged them, you on the other hand cannot handle that so you just recruit everything in sight to support you.
5. You only account pushed ramirez last minute because he had been account pushing you the whole tournament. You have just admitted to your underhanded tactics, congratulations.
6. Seriously shut up about nubs who can't win. These "nubs" are the players that kick you in the teeth every round, far superior players who only lose because you have your horde of supporters and account pushers who suck up to you like calf's on their mother cows udder.

I don't hate you james, this is a game and to feel so strongly about it is to lose automatically anyway. I suggest you take a look at yourself and start making some decent comments.

DeletedUser

James, Im sorry that you seem to think I attacked you every round considering I only played 3.

I'm not going into a deep discussion as I dont want to be banned from the forum for saying my true feelings on this matter.

But for what its worth well done on winning the tournament.

DeletedUser11069

Maybe this would have been a better thread if Jobson hadn't waited until Matt was leaving Tribal Wars a while to make his return.

Try getting your facts straight Adam. It wasn't Jobson coming back when Matt left, it was Matt leaving when he saw that James returned. Go through the rounds and try not to make assumptions based on lack of knowledge, it does bad to your cup of credibility.

DeletedUser8153

3rdly I think you will find it is the nub Sam who is scared of me sweet pea.. he could of played .uk (as this is his server as he said on so many occasions despite winning hardly anything here) In addition every time he played I hunted out and destroyed him hence why he made a new account almost every round so that I didn't whoop him all the time (much like yourself) Sam is a 2nd rate player with little nub followers much like Matt was/is.... if he is left alone to grow and build a train with nobody attacking sure he can send a noble train.. but who can't do that???
Oh deary me :L
James, I still read these forums you know? Nobody thinks you're better than me, quit trying.

DeletedUser

Adam....1st things 1st you didnt play so don't comment about something you don't know about cause you weren't cause you were too scared to get your backside whooped!!

Scared of you? Pretty sure the past 2 rounds i've played with you in the round i rimmed you, or do i need to link you to the reports again. I was actually looking forward to playing in the tournament and was actually getting a team together to play. Unfortunately:

[8:32:39 AM] Adam: first day i had party and was out all day
[8:32:43 AM] Adam: 2nd day i was playing football
[8:32:48 AM] Adam: so was pointless to play

2nd! SLAP! has only ever beaten people while I have not been around on .uk..... that has been the same way through history of .uk.... before you joined a couple and in the days of dan, charlie, will and a few others they were much better then than they have ever been and I still fought them alone and won... look back in my profile on twtotal for facts not opinions!!

Funny how you wait till SLAP! falls apart and Matt announced he was going to be leaving to make your return, surely the great Jobson would have joined sooner when SLAP! was winning every round to show how good he is?

LOL...i wont even reply to this because im sure this is just a joke

4th... as for little Matty! I couldn't care where that little mongrel is the little nub has never been an issue to beat as I've shown throughout the histroy of .uk.... I actually came back because people kept messaging me on skype saying little matty is bragging about being the real rank 1 and joining every round with SLAP! and cheating his way to winning... so I decided to come back for a short while and show the little nub what is what again... it was only a bout 3 or 4 rounds after i came back for a bit someone told me the little nub had run half way across the world to hide from me! turns out he thought Afghanistan was the safer option rather than staying here to fight me!! Any way enough about insignificant nubs that people keep saying can beat me but don't!!

Matt announced he was leaving about a month before he went, so the fact that you decided to come back a few days before he left just proved how scared you were of Matt beating you...again. I'll link you to Matt's thread :)

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=243792

DeletedUser

We should respect what Matt is doing, nuff said.
Honestly I agree with you here. No matter how he treated people on the forums, doing what he is doing is worthy of complete respect in my eyes.
James you are sad to put him down for it, you really are lower than any player I have met before (and i thought matt was bad!).

DeletedUser7179

Respect what he is doing?? He aint doing anything other than sight seeing he aint there fighting!! If I went there on holiday would I deserve as much respect!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Respect what he is doing?? He aint doing anything other than sight seeing he aint there fighting!! If I went there on holiday would I deserve as much respect!! :icon_rolleyes:

How do you know what he's doing...oh yeah you and Matt are good friends and he tells you everything :)

DeletedUser

Ahh jobson at it again are we? lets get things straight

1. Sam is 100x the player you are so nah just nah cba explaining to you it does not seem to compute or function right..

2. Ermmmm again Adam slapped you on .net 2 times so thats what ermm 2-0? GoM or GomL pick one... don't care which one just pick

3. Jobson all you do is team everyone knows this and everyone knows your a little liar you make it sound like the whole worlds against you literally it makes me sick from now on im gonna nickname you "Fifi" because you chirp more than my aunties macaw...

4. Yep you can keep calling SLAP! Members noobs or bad at the game your like a broken record already wind your neck in my son but 1 thing i will always laugh at is that day you back timed me with a 3 second gap and you got backtimed the same second dont deny it witnesses on skype again GomL <3

5. To be honestly truthful and i will give him credit is actually Little D because it seems as noob as his timing is and backtimes he outplayed most of us better than you infact i dont like him but ill give the kid credit he is far better than you but lets face it thats not hard now were talking about jobson here i mean he is a BOSS right??
minitroll.gif

Oh and don't forget about this jobson
:lol::lol:

jobsonnnn.png

When your ready jobson anytime ^^ GG

OH! AND!!! JOBSON!!! DONT!!! BE!!!!! MAD!!! ITS!!! ONLY!!!!!! A!!!!! GAME!!!!! OK!!!!!
:icon_redface: I love your lies jobson we all do saying you attacked 3 players before i hit you i could have sworn i attacked you the second you came out of bp because i was clicking away on the attack player until the red writing for bp came off and then hit the attack button i was 12 seconds away by lc and then you backtime me 3 second gap and then you get back timed and slapped dont worry you will get over it ^^

DeletedUser11069

Matt announced he was leaving about a month before he went

Lies. Matt left due to constantly being pwned in his last rounds (just like you on UK I believe). I bet he even made up a story of needing to save the world or something :icon_rolleyes:

As for the most SLAP people here – Matt seems to have taught you well indeed. All big mouthed on the forums, but when it comes to the game itself – you only manage to do good in the message box :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lies. Matt left due to constantly being pwned in his last rounds (just like you on UK I believe). I bet he even made up a story of needing to save the world or something
:icon_rolleyes:

As for the most SLAP people here – Matt seems to have taught you well indeed. All big mouthed on the forums, but when it comes to the game itself – you only manage to do good in the message box :icon_rolleyes:

Your idiocy is beyond belief, either you're trolling or just have lack of brain cells. Its funny how you and Jobson both don't like nor know anything about Matt's real life, yet seem to think you know his life story.

As for me being 'pwned' on Uk your argument is flawed, firstly i went to net to play where nobody will argue there is a higher level of skill. Secondly you're the one who allied with me when you played net so...

Don't worry Dorin, next time i'll just noble you first like i was going to.

DeletedUser

firstly i went to net to play where nobody will argue there is a higher level of skill. Secondly you're the one who allied with me when you played net so...

Well at the moment I will definitely argue that .net skill level is worse than .uk, so yes I represent "nobody", as does Milad.

"UK is more alive than .net these days" - Quote PRIOR to the tournament
Milad | iTeam

~Will~

DeletedUser10594

investigated players are winning this tournament, they played 13 rounds in 4 days,
is this not a little bit much?
I played only 3 rounds, so I cant win this tournament

#517 Jubilee 11 20.006 +66 5 13.907 +2 1 40.362 +10 78
#514 Jubilee 7 - - - - - - 2 21.747 +7 7
#511 Jubilee 2 51.468 +46 2 176.884 +7 2 115.102 +7 60

and I was logged in to the game and got 1 tournament point with 26 points ? lol
I was playing 20 secounds and got 1 tournament point? wow so difficult

It would be better to make a tournament where players must play 3-5 rounds and then they get a win, who was the best of this 3-5 rounds
and you can choose at 13 rounds or more which you like to play ;)

DeletedUser7179

tropez u played almost every round... the only difference is you got nobled out and didn't restart... your not fooling anyone much like your profile isn't!