Classic 20 will open February 8th 2020

DeletedUser14920

no need to wait for decide, the world is in real mess, pls restart immediately

DeletedUser15055

I will be refusing to play UK classic due to the mods royally screwing up

i would advice everyone else to refuse to play the world as well

kejun saying youll play as it is will be the reason they refuse to restart it

now as a community if we all stuck together and refused to play until the world is restarted we would then be able to force the mods to listen to there community instead of being power hungry

DeletedUser15028

I've also heard there was an option to spend PP to gain +20% resources at the start of the world. Can anybody else confirm this, and if so, will those that spent PP on this be keeping this upgrade?

DeletedUser15055

people need to stand together and fight the UK mods as a team

we can not allow them to ignore our concerns and our opinions

if we all stand together the mods have to listen

DeletedUser15028

I can understand mistakes happening, but simply turning off features after people have already gained a huge advantage early on is not an adequate solution to the problem.

SWDXB

Reaction score
Inno still on Christmas break lol

Nothing will be done, I wouldn’t waste time posting here, or sending tickets. Regular occurrence now.

If you want to quit, quit. Or play and call it an extra challenge.

DeletedUser14920

We cant start possibly altgother but mods can restart the world. They need to do it asap, we are losing time in that screwed world

DeletedUser15028

I'm not even sure if it can be called an extra challenge. Unless those that benefited make a huge mistake, it will be almost impossible to catch up to them.

DeletedUser15056

This is unacceptable, there was even an option to buy the +20% extra resource buffs; does this mean those players now have this feature for up to 30 days? In addition to quickly buying enough resources to get them to a point where theyve already plundered 100 times??

Appauling start to a world that is supposed to be solely centred around the absence of Premium Point abuse, please, for the sake of fairness and integrity, restart the world or do a rollback.

DeletedUser15055

i have already requested a refund from the mods for spending PP on PA among other things

I will not play a world that is screwed up by the mods lack of brains

the player that abused the PP market will have probably 300 or so lc before anyone even researches them

so nobody is going to be able to catch him up

DeletedUser15053

Or you might give us an additional boost for the mistake, because restarting a server would prob mean talking to InnoGames about messing up the server