Classic 20 will open February 8th 2020

DeletedUser14687

brian stop making your self look stupid

yes the problem last 1 hour and during that 1 hour you allowed 1 player to buy 1000s of resources
And didn't you say you were happy for the mods to fix the fault and leave the player with the advantage?

DeletedUser14687

Your reasoning is bs bro, what if someone had no pp, the world is supposed to be with no pp and thats a fact, Inno will look into this, I will make sure of that:)
They made a mistake, get over it.

Curpheyy

Reaction score
Surely at this point, the complaints stem from insecurity in your own abilities.

One person got a decent head start in a completely different k to most people, it’s not that deep. The person you’re arguing with is literally one of those who’s in SITD’s k.

At the end of the day, people will complain if the world continues or whether it’s restarted. You’ve either got to make a stand, admit defeat and not play or continue with the game and try to overcome the minuscule challenge you have.

DeletedUser15028

Surely at this point, the complaints stem from insecurity in your own abilities.

One person got a decent head start in a completely different k to most people, it’s not that deep. The person you’re arguing with is literally one of those who’s in SITD’s k.

At the end of the day, people will complain if the world continues or whether it’s restarted. You’ve either got to make a stand, admit defeat and not play or continue with the game and try to overcome the minuscule challenge you have.

He's at least 10k resources ahead because of it. That is quite significant in the early game

SWDXB

Reaction score
Your reasoning is bs bro, what if someone had no pp, the world is supposed to be with no pp and thats a fact, Inno will look into this, I will make sure of that:)

My ‘reasoning’ is stop crying, get over it, it’s a game. No one is forcing you to play. Yes they f-ed up, it’s happened before and it will happen again.

DeletedUser15053

Why would there be complaints if it was restarted? What are you on about? It would be as it was supposed to with no pp influence from the start..

Curpheyy

Reaction score
He's at least 10k resources ahead because of it. That is quite significant in the early game

I agree, 10k res is significant at this stage but it’s also one person who was in the same position as everyone else to start with. If people here are truly better players, they should have no problem catching up by the time he reaches them.

Let’s come back to this at the end of the world, if he’s still rank one by the end then I’ll admit that I’m completely wrong

Last edited by a moderator:

Curpheyy

Reaction score
Why would there be complaints if it was restarted? What are you on about? It would be as it was supposed to with no pp influence from the start..

Well, I for one would be annoyed because I’ve spent my morning and afternoon so far playing the game. For that time to be completely wasted is more frustrating than someone getting a head start that I couldn’t care less about lol. If you cry about every challenge you face then you’re never going to progress.

I just think you need to understand that this is a game, it’s supposed to be enjoyed. If you’re getting that triggered by it then it’s probably best you do quit. Look after your mental health, mate lol.

DeletedUser14687

If you had a head start like one account has got would you be upset if it restarted?

DeletedUser15053

If you had a head start like one account has got would you be upset if it restarted?
Even If I would how is that fair to the players who didnt use any pp beacause they didnt have them?