Classic 20 will open February 8th 2020

Deleted User - 878916

Those trying to defend the idea of not restarting, don't really have much of a clue.

Nor do the ones who say, it was like it for all of you, well no it wasn't. But let's not get into how that comment was pretty stupid, to begin with.

I for one am located near this player, and I have no hope in hell of farming, he already has a monopoly on it before I even get a chance. So those saying it will even itself out, or that it isn't that much of an advantage, try having 280k more res than the next best person on day 2, then tell me its no real advantage lol

DeletedUser12733

Remember he’s putting in the effort at well. Thing is way I see it is this is the hand that’s been dealt . Now we all have a good excuse if we don’t win

SWDXB

Reaction score
Those trying to defend the idea of not restarting, don't really have much of a clue.

Nor do the ones who say, it was like it for all of you, well no it wasn't. But let's not get into how that comment was pretty stupid, to begin with.

I for one am located near this player, and I have no hope in hell of farming, he already has a monopoly on it before I even get a chance. So those saying it will even itself out, or that it isn't that much of an advantage, try having 280k more res than the next best person on day 2, then tell me its no real advantage lol

So quit, we’re only 3 days in. Leave all us ‘clueless and stupid’ players to play. The saltiness is boring tbh.

Deleted User - 878916

I'm not salty, I'm still playing, but it's people like you that come in making out it has pretty much no effect, when anyone with a brain knows it does, well it's laughable. I don't blame him, but I blame the mods for not sorting it properly.

I also blame people like you for not having much of a clue on things but still chirping in.

SWDXB

Reaction score
Definitely salty, crying and lashing out at other people lol maybe you need a break mate.

Deleted User - 878916

As I said, anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that this has had an effect on the game. If you have no common sense SW, that's fine, I won't think less of you, but don't pretend to be clever when you are not.

SWDXB

Reaction score
Show me where I said this has no effect on the game?

It is what it is, it’s not going to change, writing angry posts in here isn’t going to achieve anything.

Yeah the guy has a big head start, but it doesn’t mean he’s automatically going to solo his way to a world win lol

Deleted User - 878916

My apologies, you did not say that.

Edit: sorry, was no need of that reply

Last edited by a moderator:

SWDXB

Reaction score
And you’ve called everyone who doesn’t agree with you stupid, clueless and having no common sense lol a bit small minded.

I’ll enjoy spending the rest of my evening guessing what **** is, love a good puzzle.

DeletedUser12733

Dunno why half of you are upset you didn’t have a chance anyway o_O

DeletedUser15028

I like to lose because I'm bad at video games, not because of unfair advantages :(

DeletedUser10576

The number 1 player has a good lead and if he pushes troops/acad he will be taking out a good number of decent player villages.
Tactics. Players get there friends to play this world and then get gifted there villages. Imo this is a form of pushing of the account.
Now co players. What a load of rubbish this is. There is a phone app if your at work /school etc . How does this help a new player to the game if he/she has to learn the plays and also play against a co played account ? Stand tall and play your own accounts. (That would be a good thing to see.) lol

The Co account players can come on now and talk there reasoning why there co played. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ISO ROBBIE

Reaction score
tw.player thats nothing i could tell you stories about the mods that would make you quit not all mods just the ones between uk 14-19

Foxtrot

Reaction score
Is a bit of a joke that the mods managed to mess up the start of the world this hard and didn't just go with the easiest and fairest option of restarting the world a day later and giving Standing the pp back that he spent on the exchange at the start, would have meant he didn't miss out on anything and everyone on the world would have gotten a fair and even start. Instead they just chose to ignore what the community wanted and hope that we all just continue as is (which we will regardless because we have no other choice), even with their mess up heavily snowballing with Standing now on double the rank 2's points, outfarming everyone in the world and putting other players around him behind due to his speed in getting troops to farm with to begin with. Really really makes me wish I had quit for good after their repeated cock-ups on w45 ruining the game for me in the first place :) Will see how it pans out anyway but makes this already boring start up worse now that I can hardly farm because of him xd

DeletedUser14588

Do TW mods get commission on how many players they can piss off in the tw community

You had one job, to make a competitive non pay to win world and you can't even get that right.

Bloody jokes man.

DeletedUser12733

Co- played accounts will 9/10 beat single played especially on classic due to activity levels. Look at players like Insomnia and Winky Pixey. You will never keep up with their coplayer. Pushing is actually when someone builds a village for the sole purpose of boosting another persons account. Coplaying is still both players building up two separate villages. If they manage to merge then that shouldn’t be held against them.

What’s really interesting is people are still moaning about a world that’s started. Don’t see why this is a discussion anymore. It’s totally possible to catch up. If you can’t push forward on a church world and you’re getting scared then I think Tetris is the game for you guys

Deleted User - 893777

Co- played accounts will 9/10 beat single played especially on classic due to activity levels. Look at players like Insomnia and Winky Pixey. You will never keep up with their coplayer. Pushing is actually when someone builds a village for the sole purpose of boosting another persons account. Coplaying is still both players building up two separate villages. If they manage to merge then that shouldn’t be held against them.

What’s really interesting is people are still moaning about a world that’s started. Don’t see why this is a discussion anymore. It’s totally possible to catch up. If you can’t push forward on a church world and you’re getting scared then I think Tetris is the game for you guys
Its legal to do that? (Noble then merge)
Wasnt ok on .se anyways