Classic 20 will open February 8th 2020

DeletedUser14687

There is just no point talking with people like you, you only look at the people who benefited from mods mistakes
So are you saying that you never made a mistake that other people benefitted from?

DeletedUser15053

So are you saying that you never made a mistake that other people benefitted from?

There was a clear solution and it wasn't implemented, if you can't understand than we have nothing to talk about

ISO ROBBIE

Reaction score
award3.png

Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
Plunder resources from other villages 1.000 times.

i only have 35 talk about an unfair advantage lol think ill give up on tw now

DeletedUser15053

Its ridoncoulous, whats happened, all fair and square lmao

sly360xhamsterez

Reaction score
Yeah its pretty obvious^^
Rank 1 has a lead of around 250 LC, not only has he absolutely crushed the farming with 97.816 against Rank 2's: 18.246, but this effect will just keep on snowballing. It's clear TW think its fine since they earned some money on a server where they shouldn't be able to.

DeletedUser12733

As much as it pains me to say SWDXB has a point.
Also I think it’s mad how there are always criticisms to MODs and gameplay yes we are the “user” in a sense but think demanding stuff is gonna get you as far as a handkerchief on a rowing boat.
I’m playing and I joined late too play the game have fun and fight for rank 1 I’m sure if you can’t keep up with Standing then I imagine you’d never make it in a normal world against David

ISO ROBBIE

Reaction score
ive played for the last 10 years and ive played with a few mods who have told me sum very intresting things about the way the mods play the game ut give anyone an advantage especially that much the dosnt matter how good you are you will never be able to out beat him

DeletedUser12733

I totally agree it is unfair but in all fairness I’ve seen bigger leads fall to rank 0 hence why it’s called Tribal wars. Not gonna lie if I had the ability to buy those res and get ahead I would of