Classic 20 will open February 8th 2020

DeletedUser15055

Or you might give us an additional boost for the mistake so we can catch up to the top of the ranking, because restarting a server would prob mean losing a lot of players too
they are going to loose a lot more players in the current state of the world than they would if they did a full restart thats for sure

DeletedUser15028

Restart the server, refund those who spent PP on it, then the only thing people would have wasted at the moment will be half a day.

SWDXB

Reaction score
It’s day one, rank means nothing. People have won worlds previously who haven’t started as soon as the world opens.

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score
not everyone knew it was there

not everyone rushes market unless they knew it was there

dont you find it a bit strange how he knew how to rush market but nobody else did

to me it looks like the mods set it up for him to buy resources

now im 100% sure brian set it up for this player to buy the resources
Care to elaborate?

SWDXB

Reaction score
Was pretty obvious pp was enabled. The options were there for 20% res boost and to cut construction time. The guy obviously just saw that, took a chance and rushed the market. Now everyone’s salty that they didn’t have the same idea. There’s no conspiracy here, and honestly crying about it here is doing nothing.

DeletedUser15053

Was pretty obvious pp was enabled. The options were there for 20% res boost and to cut construction time. The guy obviously just saw that, took a chance and rushed the market. Now everyone’s salty that they didn’t have the same idea. There’s no conspiracy here, and honestly crying about it here is doing nothing.

What are you talking about? Classics are no pp worlds, they are made so everyone has equal chances to win, not for people to gain advantage at the start because of mods mistakes

SWDXB

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Classics are no pp worlds, they are made so everyone has equal chances to win, not for people to gain advantage at the start because of mods mistakes

Fully aware. They made a mistake when the world opened, the options were available to everyone, everyone had the same chance to take advantage. Shit happens, it’s a game. Play or dont

DeletedUser15028

Fully aware. They made a mistake when the world opened, the options were available to everyone, everyone had the same chance to take advantage. Shit happens, it’s a game. Play or dont

Not everyone started as soon as the world opened.

Deleted User - 893829

Dont delete my posts. I said that i report this case to the inno

Deleted User - 893829

I
I had no chance coz i got 0 pp. Are you dumb that you cant understand this?