Classic 9

DeletedUser13448

Very slow start I think, we started a bit later but not sure if we were first to research lc,

http://prntscr.com/7m67gl

Edit: DONT LOOK AT BOOKMARKS! Kinda gay but nephews use my lappie so don't hate!:D

How was it for you guys? I found it boring tbh, and too many inactives

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah I had it first.
Also had scouts a few hours before anyone else.

DeletedUser13448

Good, faith in tw players has been restored,

BTW ign?

DeletedUser

:x
I doubt I'll stay long if the world doesn't seem too interesting. Settings are pretty bad and there doesn't seem to be any competition, from what I can see right now..
What is your IGN?

DeletedUser13448

(Edited out) you?
If you quit then competition will be duller

DeletedUser

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Indeed.
I have 1/8th of the worlds LC (as of right now) and there's over 300-400 people with stables...

Rank 300 currently has 284 points, Rank 400 has 244... currently 1,527 LC on the world... if the 300 players simply built 1 LC they would have 1,500 lc between them (unless they have found some funky way to kill them)...

Interesting...

DeletedUser13448

But we know that most people don't lc rush and get TOO high pits before they do

DeletedUser

When we got 2 lc, stats said that there were 5 in the world so that is 4/10 - 2/5:D

Nope. Due to the quest whoever got them first, instantly had 5 due to quests. So there was 5 in the world when I had them. When you got them, if you were second, there would of been 10.
How many do you have now?

DeletedUser13448

Nope. Due to the quest whoever got them first, instantly had 5 due to quests. So there was 5 in the world when I had them. When you got them, if you were second, there would of been 10.
How many do you have now?

Not much:D 1/2 is even better and yeah we were second

And Erich, either be quiet or get your facts right, we are not four people. No idea what you meant about that member of the tribe and please do not share my IGN :)

DeletedUser13448

Cause most people hate me and I don't want that to effect the account,

I also feel undercover and can be a hypocrit

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Still no reason to hide... I find that an acceptance of being rimmed or being better are the best defences against encouraging people to hate me...

DeletedUser13448

The people who rimmed me on W23 were nubs and I am ashamed but at the time I still went to boarding school and they knew my playing hours, I had a gap throughout the night from 22.00 to 08.20 and I had triple the lc of the guy who rimmed me lol. Had 40 incoming in those 2 days.

Sorry for being of topic

But do you mean that I should accept it when people are better than me? Because I do that lol