Classic 9

DeletedUser13536

I said it sarcastic..It sound like he just resarch lc's so..Sarcasm

DeletedUser13448

All I'm saying is my starting are was ridiculous. I had 66 LC before I was cleared, which was more LC than the guy who cleared me...

What do you mean about your starting being rediculous?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
You responded to a claim that 300 people had stable by trying to prove that 300 people obviously didn't have lc.

I was simply pointing out there's often a large gap in the time between when people reach stable and when people get lc, thus it's very possible for there to be 300 stables on a world before there are 1,500 lc on the world.

I really wondering why your still carrying on... but hey ho..

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by I am Shifty
Indeed.
I have 1/8th of the worlds LC (as of right now) and there's over 300-400 people with stables...

Rank 300 currently has 284 points, Rank 400 has 244...

Above is the original post and the initial part of my response...

The LC point was just an additional nail the coffin probably didn't need indicating that if only 3/4 of those players claimed to have stables had built their stables to level 3 and researched 1 lc there would be more LC than there was at that point on the world...

Now feel free to whitter something meaningless about when, how quickly or why people build stables but not LC but your point is completely irrelevant to the validity of my post...

DeletedUser

No, his post was insinuating that 300 people can't have had stable because if they each even had 5 lc that'd be over 1500 lc.

Some people, when they build stable, they don't go straight for LC. They spend a day or two on scouts so it's not pointless farming with big amount of troops and getting nothing, because with the scouts they can see what's worth sending them they will get lc. I've seen loads of people who get lc and spears :icon_rolleyes: early game and no scouts :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser13448

^ Nub tactics, when might research scouts for the achievement but lc is the priority