Classic 9

DeletedUser13448

I was wondering. Since unit speed is quite slow, do farmers still have a much bigger advantage?

DeletedUser

I was wondering. Since unit speed is quite slow, do farmers still have a much bigger advantage?

Not as big, no. But the advantage is still there - when the mines get really expensive and the mine pushing players have to wait for upgrades, the farmers will overtake and quickly get higher mines.
If someone was spending lots of PP (setting isn't on this world though) to buy res and pushing mines, then they'd have the advantage.

DeletedUser13448

Anyone care to do analysis of top tribes and predictions ?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
That Cough tribe have mass recruited some questionable accounts in a clear attempt to point whore to rank 1... thank god them noobs are showing some class and keeping the top spot...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Rank 300 currently has 284 points, Rank 400 has 244... currently 1,527 LC on the world... if the 300 players simply built 1 LC they would have 1,500 lc between them (unless they have found some funky way to kill them)...

Interesting...

Since when does stable = level 3 stable + lc researched?

Still no reason to hide... I find that an acceptance of being rimmed or being better are the best defences against encouraging people to hate me...

Hide? His screenshot included village coordinates. Not hiding very well, if at all.

Blatantly thepic.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13448

THEPIC is nub whoever that guy is, also that Yin Tar sux

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Since when does stable = level 3 stable + lc researched?

Hide? His screenshot included village coordinates. Not hiding very well, if at all.

Blatantly thepic.

I expect better from you.... though I'm sure you can give me a 'reason' why 300 people would build a stables during BP and not carry on and build it to level 3 and research LC... But hey ho, I was simply suggesting that the previous statement made that their was 300 - 400 stables on the world was unlikely due to the amount of points the top 300 - 400 players had and the amount of LC on the world...

As is clear to most, I wasn't commenting on his ability to hide, but commenting on his reasons...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I expect better from you.... though I'm sure you can give me a 'reason' why 300 people would build a stables during BP and not carry on and build it to level 3 and research LC

I didn't suggest they'd never make lc. LC research however isn't cheap, and takes many people quite a long time to save up the cost to research, as such it's not uncommon for people to put it off longer than they should because it isn't instant gratification to save up for it.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm confused, what were you suggesting?... maybe that there was 300-400 stables on the world at that point (even though players points make that unlikely) and the reason for the lack of LC was people 'saving up' for the cost of research...

Regardless, my original post was valid...

If you had just called me nub and stated how much better you are than me with a list of all the worlds you've been rank 1 on... I would of just agreed with you... isn't that what people normally do?...

DeletedUser

Mancunia v Nauz in forum wars :lol:. Mancunia ftw :lol:.

DeletedUser5774

All I'm saying is my starting are was ridiculous. I had 66 LC before I was cleared, which was more LC than the guy who cleared me...

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I'm confused, what were you suggesting?

Mancunia said:
If the 300 players simply built 1 LC they would have 1,500 lc between them

You responded to a claim that 300 people had stable by trying to prove that 300 people obviously didn't have lc.

I was simply pointing out there's often a large gap in the time between when people reach stable and when people get lc, thus it's very possible for there to be 300 stables on a world before there are 1,500 lc on the world.

DeletedUser13448

Cheats? If someone is doing good it does not mean that they are cheating