.co.uk vs .net?

Would you like to see a .co.uk vs .net battle?

• Yes and i would like to represent .co.uk

Votes: 206 65.6%
  • Yes and i would like to represent .net

Votes: 68 21.7%
  • Yes, but i don't want to participate

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • No, this i don't like this idea

Votes: 10 3.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

1. TuToR is the only teaching tribe on this server that was remotely noteworthy. I'm not comparing to net, but a lot of the players who joined TuToR are much better than they currently were. I accept they are not as good as perceived "elitists" but there was noteworthy improvement, and that is success in my eyes.

2. Would be interesting to see how well you fare against him and his numerous botting antics in the long-run.

1. You need to forget the word "elitist", you don't express a clear concept of what it means
  2. You don't have to be "elitist" to be good
  3. Unlike beauty, success is not in the eye of the beholder

I've rimmed or been part of rimming that guy at least twice, and if my suspicions about account owners are correct, then thrice. He is dirt beneath our feet. Bots cannot strategize, nor can he. Neither can save him.

Never to build swords, mostly to axe rush/farm, lc rush theory was flawed. Very little adaptability in terms of building, no defense was used till hc, which is dumb. Total lack of understanding pre lc stating you should have constant hq before lc. Fails to understand that you should build an hq past 20, failure to understand importance of large workshop in first village. Tells you to max warehouse, its all around dumb imo, top 50 or 100 if followed.

Hrms, its a common "old school" mentality that any HQ level above 20 was a waste of pop space. Wrong, but no less popular among most people back then. All that was stupid back then and sounds stupid now. But it did not sound stupid to most of the people who would see it back then. Also top 50 or 100 was kind of valued in W13 times. Nowadays, nothing outside top 20 is valued. But yeah if all that is true, they were not nearly as good as Pills in the teaching aspect. But I don't think that particular question was up for discussion anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
2. Would be interesting to see how well you fare against him and his numerous botting antics in the long-run.

Pervis is a FAR better player than Grant has ever been, or will ever be.

And yes, I am biased, and am one of the students of Pills. Let's not point out the obvious.

DeletedUser

I would love to see this and be part of it..i most be one of the biggest .net haters out there for the reason they think there so good lol i have many friend on .net and here on uk and money would be on .uk teaching them a lesson or two

DeletedUser

I would play for .net as that is where I play usually, however, my thoughts on leadership should be of random selection before the world opens a poll of 10 applicants from each tribe should be chosen, a short self view, of why they should be duke will help get them the vote.

DeletedUser8800

ok i have read some post not all, too many
i for one would help .uk as i believe .net think they are the greatest
i think alot of discussion will need to be had by the in game staff on here the uk version and .net
ie settings, how many people are allowed to join, will it be just 2 tribes .net and uk
will it be random start up point, will co players be allowed etc etc
loads to mash through but would put my name forward for sure
be another skype chat room lol and would love to work along side some of the real greats of the uk server

DeletedUser6695

UK have no chance unless people like nauz who frequent the uk server but originated on .net are allowed to play for uk.

Although I doubt they would be bother playing in such hopeless circumstances :D

DeletedUser

cold fusion how can you make a bold statment like that unless you know how every single player plays on uk and .net i can not see how that can be said that uk would have no chance..alot of people from .net chat hot air and from the sounds of it you do too .

DeletedUser6695

cold fusion how can you make a bold statment like that unless you know how every single player plays on uk and .net i can not see how that can be said that uk would have no chance..alot of people from .net chat hot air and from the sounds of it you do too .

I recommend you go look at the rankings in twm.

And how can I say that? It's easy really, I hav played with quite a lot of the top .net players and they are superior players. I myself am a uk player and dont particularly like to admit we are inferior but we are just look at the stats from all uk worlds :)

Now run along unless you are going to base your assumptions on something other than fantasy.

DeletedUser

Well, in a way .co.uk vs .net would be pointless, as players from both servers (or at least UK players) would have played in each of the other.

TWmasters didn't really get so popular. Now if there would be a server similar to .UK to host competitions between servers. Or players, it would get a bit more interesting. Also, I'm talking about HP rounds. Something consonant to speed 4.

Also, if there is a battle between there two servers, there is a huge question about the leaders, I'd say Pervis would be .co.uk leader. Although there is plenty of leaders for .net, witch I suspect would work together.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9006

Well, in a way .co.uk vs .net would be pointless, as players from both servers (or at least UK players) would have played in each of the other.

TWmasters didn't really get so popular. Now if there would be a server similar to .UK to host competitions between servers. Or players, it would get a bit more interesting. Also, I'm talking about HP rounds. Something consonant to speed 4.

Also, if there is a battle between there two servers, there is a huge question about the leaders, I'd say Pervis would be .co.uk leader. Although there is plenty of leaders for .net, witch I suspect would work together.

I think you underestimate peoples allegiance and attachment to different servers. Playing somewhere doesn't mean you would choose to represent them.
TWMasters server v server speed competition hasn't started yet so that isn't comparable. Also it being speed is different again , this suggestion was based specifically on this not being a speed competition.

Pervis would definitely be a .net leader not .uk .

Server v server competitions are fun . They are small scale though. I don't think anyone's under the impression it's something everyone would participate in, yet not pointless in my opinion. The problem seems to be gathering the cream of the crop and getting them all to be active at the same time. :/

<3

DeletedUser8800

i think major sorting out needs to be done we are all talking but to be honest its the mods that needs to sort this,
and i feel the biggest problem is who would be the top 100 players or top 10 players from each server impossible to choose
i say let 1000 people join infact 5000 for each side
just think we would all get premium the game then makes the money as well
as at the end of the day its a bussiness for the game so have to have some profit in it
will take huge organizing
but i do like the fact of having all servers in on it one all out battle, would be interesting

DeletedUser

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

DeletedUser6623

cold-fusion said:
I myself am a uk player and dont particularly like to admit we are inferior but we are just look at the stats from all uk worlds :)

^ I havnt read this whole forum.. but i agree with this ^

Though i dont know about CF.. but i'd happily battle for the uk in an attempt to relinquish our title of being 'inferior'

DeletedUser

I originated in .net, however would fight for .uk or .us easily

people just need to know what to do and when to do it, theres never an atchual specific guide nor help, you have to learn somthing new all the time, every world is different due to settings/ location/ number of players per world/ ect ect ect...

play your game right,

LD

DeletedUser

i think major sorting out needs to be done we are all talking but to be honest its the mods that needs to sort this,

No, they don't

top .uk players should get together
top .net players should get together

join a uk world and fight it out,