.co.uk vs .net?

Would you like to see a .co.uk vs .net battle?

• Yes and i would like to represent .co.uk

Votes: 206 65.6%
  • Yes and i would like to represent .net

Votes: 68 21.7%
  • Yes, but i don't want to participate

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • No, this i don't like this idea

Votes: 10 3.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I wish there was such an option to pick, "yes and I'd noble all the .uk team with my bare hands nobles"

Though guess I'd pretend not seeing Lisa's village...))

Pfft, not everyone here is as bad as you think.

DeletedUser

I wish there was such an option to pick, "yes and I'd noble all the .uk team with my bare hands nobles"

Though guess I'd pretend not seeing Lisa's village...))

I'd like to see that. You might very well beat me at a speed round, but on anything under than speed 50 I have no doubts that I could stomp you.

DeletedUser

Its been a long time since I actually played...but I agree with "fuzzy bunny's" statement :)

DeletedUser

Instead of the best or so of net vs the best or so of uk
why not the worse of the worse of both sides vs each other? :d

Genius idea? :D

meh, i stand by this

at least this could be done :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That's a fantastic conversation, which you two should really direct to a PM. This topic is about .co.uk vs. net, lets keep it on topic please :)

But our PMs rapidly deteriorate into more illicit topics that I dare not mention *blush*

But yeah, sorry JP, will shut up now and go back on-topic. :D

(This post is the last one I swear) XD

DeletedUser

1. TuToR; which for once, was a teaching tribe and not a super-powerful tribe made of elitist players such as RUMBLE.
  2. I'm sure no one can deny Grant is very much above-average in player skill.

1) A teaching tribe's success is measured in the success of the students it graduates. A teaching that disbands early is not a good teaching tribe because there are stages of the game it has not had the chance to teach its students.

2) I can deny it and I do.

DeletedUser57

1) A teaching tribe's success is measured in the success of the students it graduates. A teaching that disbands early is not a good teaching tribe because there are stages of the game it has not had the chance to teach its students.

1 - Teaching tribes don't work because they don't teach people to play the game, they teach people how to sim a village. Also, almost all "teaching" tribes are by trash players.

2 - +1

3 - Have a shower <3.

EDIT: 4 - Use a real font.

DeletedUser

not a super-powerful tribe made of elitist players such as RUMBLE.

:icon_neutral: Being good, and playing with your friends for one world does not make you an "elitist" player. Being an elitist player would be only playing with good players. There are players that were in Rumble who were not all too good. There were also players recruited to teach, as well as the fact that the founders and members had all taught others to play as well. The fact that we understand how to teach, and what environments to teach in, it does not mean we are elitist, anymore than the fact that you make crappy tribes, and teach poorly makes you a player of the people. They are unrelated.

DeletedUser

Heh, people think Rumble was elite =|

1 - Teaching tribes don't work because they don't teach people to play the game, they teach people how to sim a village. Also, almost all "teaching" tribes are by trash players.

2 - +1

3 - Have a shower <3.

EDIT: 4 - Use a real font.

How are you still living? I paid your room mate handsomely to *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* around the *bleep* *bleep* *bleep* and *bleep* his *bleep* *bleep* down your *bleep* till you *bleep* to death ?

On topic: The problem with teaching tribes is, a couple of good teaching tribes happened and all of a sudden the concept became sexy. People without basic competence in all or most of the areas of tw decided they were fit to pass on knowledge they didn't have to the new players who didn't need it. Rot started in the early 30s of .net.

Other than TeachU and Pills, I haven't seen a decent teaching tribe. Of those two Pills was the better as lasted till people had 1.5 million ~ points and was in a server with veteran friendly settings - no growing barbs, 10 level res, no scouts, old units, etc; TeachU was strictly early game and in newb heaven W13 with its super fast barb growth and paly weapons.

DeletedUser

It doesn't sound very nice if I come here and say the only good teaching tribe ever was the one I did.

Besides which I said decent, not good. Difference.

DeletedUser

Besides which I said decent, not good. Difference.

Farming, building, late game, early game build designs, and strategies were all flawed even for the time. Hc strat is decent, if you ignore everything OE said about it? Is that what you mean.

DeletedUser

They taught late game? How the hell were they going to teach late game? They didn't last till late game.

I credit neither OE nor Thar for HC strategy.

What did they teach about Farming, building, early game build designs, and strategies?

DeletedUser

What did they teach about Farming, building, early game build designs, and strategies?

Never to build swords, mostly to axe rush/farm, lc rush theory was flawed. Very little adaptability in terms of building, no defense was used till hc, which is dumb. Total lack of understanding pre lc stating you should have constant hq before lc. Fails to understand that you should build an hq past 20, failure to understand importance of large workshop in first village. Tells you to max warehouse, its all around dumb imo, top 50 or 100 if followed.

DeletedUser

1. TuToR is the only teaching tribe on this server that was remotely noteworthy. I'm not comparing to net, but a lot of the players who joined TuToR are much better than they currently were. I accept they are not as good as perceived "elitists" but there was noteworthy improvement, and that is success in my eyes.

2. Would be interesting to see how well you fare against him and his numerous botting antics in the long-run.