.co.uk vs .net?

Would you like to see a .co.uk vs .net battle?

• Yes and i would like to represent .co.uk

Votes: 206 65.6%
  • Yes and i would like to represent .net

Votes: 68 21.7%
  • Yes, but i don't want to participate

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • No, this i don't like this idea

Votes: 10 3.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

That logic isnt very good, cheaters could be awesome leaders

Fanboi much?

Which is why I said "shouldn't" and "should never" personal opinion no. I also said nothing about cheaters being good leaders or not.

My logic comes from

Cheating Leader -> encourages and or allows others in tribe to cheat

DeletedUser6695

Ask members of TuToR then... Ade botted whilst leading there. Im pretty sure no one else did

DeletedUser

Ask members of TuToR then... Ade botted whilst leading there. Im pretty sure no one else did

Prob no botted..but then I never said they did.

There are other ways to cheat CF....I know you know that :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't actually mind having some of the good ol' WET council members on the councils in the tribe(s), together they can work really well :)

Haha, i would have suggested that but didn't want to start a discussion flaming about us mass recruiting, barb nobling noobs again :lol: but yes they are a very good lot...would also mean you'd have to come back phil :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I know several more that would do well as leaders, such as the 3 Pogue's from KnK. Pure brilliance from them on UK7, just don't let Rob near diplomacy :p
I wouldn't actually mind having some of the good ol' WET council members on the councils in the tribe(s), together they can work really well :)

The Pogue's from KnK in Uk7 were excellent leaders and very diplomatic and friendly to talk to. It was a pleasure to do diplomacy with them; TuToR and KnK exchanged many words with each other (though few harsh ones). I do however, have reservations as to how experienced they are as leaders; but I do cite my own ignorance about their past, so for all I know, they could be very experienced as well. KnK on Uk7 did benefit from a bit of luck as well; their most dangerous competitors were arguably TuToR; which for once, was a teaching tribe and not a super-powerful tribe made of elitist players such as RUMBLE. TuToR disbanded pretty early on (though not without fulfilling the task set), giving KnK an more easier path to current dominance.

And Meechan, I'll have you know I've led 4 top-5 tribes, two of which were rank 1 for considerable periods of time, and I've been barons for countless others; I've seriously lost count. I don't think whether one cheats or not is relevant to how good a leader they are. Indeed, I don't think people who cheat are necessarily bad players. Just because players like Grant cheat, doesn't mean they know everything their is to know about legal farming. Botters tend to be quite skilled already; and look to push the boundaries of the power beyond conventional means which they feel they have exhausted. I'm sure no one can deny Grant is very much above-average in player skill.

We all know you're bias and anti-cheating because you feel being obsessed and sad and logging in every hour to farm is cool and non-detrimental to one's social life... however... :icon_rolleyes:

Your move, anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Pogue's from KnK in Uk7 were excellent leaders and very diplomatic and friendly to talk to. It was a pleasure to do diplomacy with them; TuToR and KnK exchanged many words with each other (though few harsh ones). I do however, have reservations as to how experienced they are as leaders; but I do cite my own ignorance about their past, so for all I know, they could be very experienced as well. KnK on Uk7 did benefit from a bit of luck as well; their most dangerous competitors were arguably TuToR; which for once, was a teaching tribe and not a super-powerful tribe made of elitist players such as RUMBLE. TuToR disbanded pretty early on (though not without fulfilling the task set), giving KnK an more easier path to current dominance.

And Meechan, I'll have you know I've led 4 top-5 tribes, two of which were rank 1 for considerable periods of time, and I've been barons for countless others; I've seriously lost count. I don't think whether one cheats or not is relevant to how good a leader they are. Indeed, I don't think people who cheat are necessarily bad players. Just because players like Grant cheat, doesn't mean they know everything their is to know about legal farming. Botters tend to be quite skilled already; and look to push the boundaries of the power beyond conventional means which they feel they have exhausted. I'm sure no one can deny Grant is very much above-average in player skill.

We all know you're bias and anti-cheating because you feel being obsessed and sad and logging in every hour to farm is cool and non-detrimental to one's social life... however... :icon_rolleyes:

Your move, anyhow.
Considering the only speed players of any note on normal worlds are kingsam, miggy, and maybe auskilla, nah, grant ent too great.

DeletedUser9006

Your move, anyhow.

Cheating may not make you a bad player or a bad leader , depending on what you consider the definition of this to be .
Personally I have no respect for cheaters whatsoever. I would see little point in being lead by someone I don't respect . I consider a leader who is a cheater to lack integrity . This is a war game but cheaters are cheating their tribe mates also. They are gaining advantages through unfair play . No regard for the rules of the game . How can that possibly equate to being a good leader ? Basically a selfish reprobate .
If you think a selfish reprobate makes a good leader and can respect someone with little integrity . Then you would deserve each other .

To attempt to insult someone for being anti-cheating :icon_rolleyes: . I can't quite get my head around why anyone would be pro-cheating and think that is a good thing to declare . :icon_confused:

<3

DeletedUser

Cheating may not make you a bad player or a bad leader , depending on what you consider the definition of this to be .
Personally I have no respect for cheaters whatsoever. I would see little point in being lead by someone I don't respect . I consider a leader who is a cheater to lack integrity . This is a war game but cheaters are cheating their tribe mates also. They are gaining advantages through unfair play . No regard for the rules of the game . How can that possibly equate to being a good leader ? Basically a selfish reprobate .
If you think a selfish reprobate makes a good leader and can respect someone with little integrity . Then you would deserve each other .

To attempt to insult someone for being anti-cheating :icon_rolleyes: . I can't quite get my head around why anyone would be pro-cheating and think that is a good thing to declare . :icon_confused:

<3

Hehe, youre biased though. :S "Aliyah Game Staff"

DeletedUser9006

How can you be bias ? It's a matter of integrity . Being staff doesn't influence my opinion on the matter whatsoever .
I dunno I was brought up believing cheating is wrong .
You're only cheating yourself !!! lol

Urm whats the topic again :p .UK v .Net -- Still a great idea . :) :p

<3

DeletedUser

<3

Ooh, a staff member! What a privilege! :D This amuses me greatly. So tell me, you too are one of those that is in favour of sorrowfully and repetitively sending out bookmarks every half an hour for the rest of your TW career? Fantastic; but some people don't have the lifestyle to adapt such measures.

Cheating is a definition that YOU describe. I don't consider botting to be cheating; even if TW officially considers it such. I believe botting is the NEXT STAGE of ingenuity in TribalWars. You've had the discovery of split-second trains ages ago, then sniping, then barb-bouncing, cancel-sniping and all that... now such things that involve using OPERA in a nifty way and meddling with certain values in the browser... oh nvm, I never claimed to understand it fully, I believe Admiral Phoenix is the expert on that bit.

All I'm saying is that botting is clever. Its not easy to program a bot. Its infact, much harder than tedious than setting up bookmarks. But then obv, it pays for itself in the long-run; you don't have to farm.

Aaliyah; you have no idea who I am, nor do you have any idea what I'm like as a leader. Even those such as yourself, that have an opinion I totally disagree with regards to botting (though I agree to disagree and I don't get angry about it), since were led by me, and feel despite my percieved "incompetence" in your eyes for botting, I am not a bad leader (though ofc, despite being known for my ego, I will not claim to be any good at all, I simply state that of those who have been led by me, most would not say I'm bad (though I'm not sure how many would call me amazing)). You simply think that because one bots, therefore they lose respect cause they don't do it "the sad way"? Err.. pur-lease? All botters can farm manually... its not a matter of not being able to... its just can they can't be bothered. Its not about skill; its sheer laziness. And so, botters create a machine to do the job for them; similar to how people mechanise their production line, rather than build a product from their own hands.

This principle is used well in RL, so why on earth should it be denied on TW? Reason? Because it would totally decimate those who are the sad obsessed players who are not clever enough to make bots. Therefore, I totally encourage that TW actively implements bots into their TW browser itself. Yes, an authorised botting mechanism for farming ONLY, programmed and designed by TW, perhaps as a premium feature.

Indeed, my proposals have gained agreement from certain staff members in TW (including some of your colleagues Aaliyah, and some higher up in your food chain too)... though most will not openly admit that, but they have admitted it to me in private via Skype and whatnot.

So, don't think you have the full support of your own staff; Tracey may support you because she is anti-bot (and indeed anti-script, for that matter) but not all do. I'm not insulting you for being anti-cheating; I just think you're totally wrong to be anti-botting; and so is everyone else who is against botting. If everyone can easily have a bot, then I think its totally right and fair for everyone; and it encourages a healthier lifestyle away from the computer. Consider this post for your perusal. This post is the one that gained a bit of support/agreement from certain staff members (though I accept, even united, they don't have the power to make this happen).

TW is dying, and many players are quitting, more so than the noobs that filling their empty shoes; this highlights something fundamentally wrong about TW and its obsessive demand over one's life, and thus, I will continue to vocalise solutions against the raping of one's lifestyle at the hands of what is, in the end, a computer GAME. Games are played for FUN. Farming is not FUN. So why on earth should I do it if I don't like it?

You're just spewing the arguments that all the other anti-cheating tunnel-visioned noobs are coming out with with regards to botters not being leaders. I think you'll find there are looooooooooads of examples of good leaders who are also botters (or have botted). This FACT completely blows your argument to smithereens, so please don't suggest that botters can't be good leaders. I will only embarrass your statement further if you do.

DISCLAIMER : I have made every effort to not insult anyone; but I must be forceful in my posts. My apologies but I will fully intend to comply with forum rules when posting and should anything be deemed too offensive, I will ofc tone it down. I also do not wish to discuss how one's bots nor am I encouraging anyone to cheat; I am simply advising INNOGAMES on how to improve their game.

DeletedUser9006

Ooh, a staff member! What a privilege! :D This amuses me greatly. So tell me, you too are one of those that is in favour of sorrowfully and repetitively sending out bookmarks every half an hour for the rest of your TW career? Fantastic; but some people don't have the lifestyle to adapt such measures.

Cheating is a definition that YOU describe. I don't consider botting to be cheating; even if TW officially considers it such. I believe botting is the NEXT STAGE of ingenuity in TribalWars. You've had the discovery of split-second trains ages ago, then sniping, then barb-bouncing, cancel-sniping and all that... now such things that involve using OPERA in a nifty way and meddling with certain values in the browser... oh nvm, I never claimed to understand it fully, I believe Admiral Phoenix is the expert on that bit.

All I'm saying is that botting is clever. Its not easy to program a bot. Its infact, much harder than tedious than setting up bookmarks. But then obv, it pays for itself in the long-run; you don't have to farm.

Aaliyah; you have no idea who I am, nor do you have any idea what I'm like as a leader. Even those such as yourself, that have an opinion I totally disagree with regards to botting (though I agree to disagree and I don't get angry about it), since were led by me, and feel despite my percieved "incompetence" in your eyes for botting, I am not a bad leader (though ofc, despite being known for my ego, I will not claim to be any good at all, I simply state that of those who have been led by me, most would not say I'm bad (though I'm not sure how many would call me amazing)). You simply think that because one bots, therefore they lose respect cause they don't do it "the sad way"? Err.. pur-lease? All botters can farm manually... its not a matter of not being able to... its just can they can't be bothered. Its not about skill; its sheer laziness. And so, botters create a machine to do the job for them; similar to how people mechanise their production line, rather than build a product from their own hands.

This principle is used well in RL, so why on earth should it be denied on TW? Reason? Because it would totally decimate those who are the sad obsessed players who are not clever enough to make bots. Therefore, I totally encourage that TW actively implements bots into their TW browser itself. Yes, an authorised botting mechanism for farming ONLY, programmed and designed by TW, perhaps as a premium feature.

Indeed, my proposals have gained agreement from certain staff members in TW (including some of your colleagues Aaliyah, and some higher up in your food chain too)... though most will not openly admit that, but they have admitted it to me in private via Skype and whatnot.

So, don't think you have the full support of your own staff; Tracey may support you because she is anti-bot (and indeed anti-script, for that matter) but not all do. I'm not insulting you for being anti-cheating; I just think you're totally wrong to be anti-botting; and so is everyone else who is against botting. If everyone can easily have a bot, then I think its totally right and fair for everyone; and it encourages a healthier lifestyle away from the computer. Consider this post for your perusal. This post is the one that gained a bit of support/agreement from certain staff members (though I accept, even united, they don't have the power to make this happen).

TW is dying, and many players are quitting, more so than the noobs that filling their empty shoes; this highlights something fundamentally wrong about TW and its obsessive demand over one's life, and thus, I will continue to vocalise solutions against the raping of one's lifestyle at the hands of what is, in the end, a computer GAME. Games are played for FUN. Farming is not FUN. So why on earth should I do it if I don't like it?

You're just spewing the arguments that all the other anti-cheating tunnel-visioned noobs are coming out with with regards to botters not being leaders. I think you'll find there are looooooooooads of examples of good leaders who are also botters (or have botted). This FACT completely blows your argument to smithereens, so please don't suggest that botters can't be good leaders. I will only embarrass your statement further if you do.

DISCLAIMER : I have made every effort to not insult anyone; but I must be forceful in my posts. My apologies but I will fully intend to comply with forum rules when posting and should anything be deemed too offensive, I will ofc tone it down. I also do not wish to discuss how one's bots nor am I encouraging anyone to cheat; I am simply advising INNOGAMES on how to improve their game.

LOL that made my night .
Spell my name right nub its not Aaliya it's Aliyah or Lisa :p

You totally flipped out there and missed the whole point of what I am saying .

Maybe I think bots should be legal for all you know ? The point is , at this moment in time . They are NOT . Therefore you use them you ARE cheating .

I am not saying botting makes you a bad leader . I am saying breaking the rules loses my respect . As I believe whatever you think about what the rules SHOULD be when you join a game you sign up to the actual rules and they should be followed . I don't say that as a moderator . I say that as someone who values honesty and integrity and expects fair play .

I don't have anything against you ade .. we had our moments in the past and got over them I'd like to think . This isn't or wasn't a personal attack on you at all . I'm not saying you are a bad leader or player . I really just can't get my head around promoting breaking the rules because that is the way you think it should be .

Suggesting they be changed , I can understand . Totally not accepting that breaking the rules is wrong ... I really can't get my head around .

Suggest it to Innogames . Talk to those higher up the food chain than me lol . However in the meantime don't bot and don't promote it in a place it is yet still clearly against the rules . You say you aren't but saying you don't consider it to be cheating is clearly trying to justify it .

Welcome back trouble :p

<3

DeletedUser7025

Ade. I love you as you make me laugh but im with Aliyah on this. I think perhaps a bot world may be the solution and then you and all your mates can reap maximum res and test your skills on an even footing. to me its about an even footing. if one athlete is taking drugs he may win the race at the expense of clean ones. botting offers an unfair advantage to normal folk who farm to the best of their ability. seems to me you are a bit like a looting rioter. dont want to earn the cash to go to foot locker :)

DeletedUser

LOL that made my night .
Spell my name right nub its not Aaliya it's Aliyah or Lisa :p

You totally flipped out there and missed the whole point of what I am saying .

Maybe I think bots should be legal for all you know ? The point is , at this moment in time . They are NOT . Therefore you use them you ARE cheating .

I am not saying botting makes you a bad leader . I am saying breaking the rules loses my respect . As I believe whatever you think about what the rules SHOULD be when you join a game you sign up to the actual rules and they should be followed . I don't say that as a moderator . I say that as someone who values honesty and integrity and expects fair play .

I don't have anything against you ade .. we had our moments in the past and got over them I'd like to think . This isn't or wasn't a personal attack on you at all . I'm not saying you are a bad leader or player . I really just can't get my head around promoting breaking the rules because that is the way you think it should be .

Suggesting they be changed , I can understand . Totally not accepting that breaking the rules is wrong ... I really can't get my head around .

Suggest it to Innogames . Talk to those higher up the food chain than me lol . However in the meantime don't bot and don't promote it in a place it is yet still clearly against the rules . You say you aren't but saying you don't consider it to be cheating is clearly trying to justify it .

Welcome back trouble :p

<3

Lisa <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

You should've said it was you; now I can't tone down incase the whole world discovers my soft spot for you. Awkward. >.<

Well because INNOGAMES clearly refuses to comply, many will rebel and resort to illicit methods. Kinda like drugs; you try and ban it, you only force it underground, and you can never defeat the problem without intruding so much into everyone's life that the policing of the issue becomes too bulky, expensive, and intrusive. Same for botting. It can't be wiped out, so ensuring it operates within INNOGAMES' own designs is a much better option. At least then, it is regulated. That is what I support.

I'm not encouraging people to cheat; I'm encouraging INNOGAMES to change this game for the better. Sure, some people may be against this change; they can afford to be lost, because the larger number will approve this change as it permits them to play multiple worlds, or encourages new players more, because they don't feel their lives are being raped at the cost of this game. Overall, an increase in revenue for INNOGAMES I feel.

However Lisa, you cannot deny that there will always be those that are willing and CLEVER enough to break the rules for something they believe in. I'm not encouraging it, just stating that it WILL happen.
In their eyes, their beliefs and demands are more important then the rules of a deluded company (INNOGAMES) that promotes a more depressing and unyielding lifestyle. No. A person dictates a lifestyle, not some gaming company. The gaming company must change to adapt to people, not vice-versa (which is what happens now).

Dw sweetie, I still love you no matter how hard you try to spank me on these forums... infact I almost enjoy it :icon_rolleyes: <3

DeletedUser9006

Lisa <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

You should've said it was you; now I can't tone down incase the whole world discovers my soft spot for you. Awkward. >.<

Well because INNOGAMES clearly refuses to comply, many with rebel and resort to illicit methods. Kinda like drugs; you try and ban it, you only force it underground, and you can never defeat the problem without intruding so much into everyone's life that the policing of the issue becomes too bulky, expensive, and intrusive. Same for botting. It can't be wiped out, so ensuring it operates within INNOGAMES' own designs is a much better option. At least then, it is regulated. That is what I support.

I'm not encouraging people to cheat; I'm encouraging INNOGAMES to change this game for the better. Sure, some people may be against this change; they can afford to be lost, because the larger number will approve this change as it permits them to play multiple worlds, or encourages new players more, because they don't feel their lives are being raped at the cost of this game. Overall, an increase in revenue for INNOGAMES I feel.

However Lisa, you cannot deny that there will always be those that are willing and CLEVER enough to break the rules for something they believe in. I'm not encouraging it, just stating that it WILL happen.
In their eyes, their beliefs and demands are more important then the rules of a deluded company (INNOGAMES) that promotes a more depressing and unyielding lifestyle. No. A person dictates a lifestyle, not some gaming company. The gaming company must change to adapt to people, not vice-versa (which is what happens now).

Dw sweetie, I still love you no matter how hard you try to spank me on these forums... infact I almost enjoy it :icon_rolleyes: <3

spank.gif

You can be passionate about something and believe in it , and fight for it , without breaking any rules . It's plain and simple just cheating and rule breaking and makes for an unfair advantage to a select few .

The current new no hauls worlds are a way to avoid the activity trap you use to justify botting . There is more than one way to skin a cat . Whatever your beliefs there are ways to go about implementing them without rule breaking and I do believe by introducing a no hauls world INNOGAMES are adapting and listening to the needs of the players . Those who use the correct channels . :p

I don't think breaking the rules is about being clever . I don't claim to be a genius but I'm pretty sure I could bot if I wanted too . I choose not to because I consider it to be wrong . Breaking rules is wrong in a game , in RL , whatever way you look at it , it is wrong .

Hopefully you can find a balance in a future no hauls world where you wont need to bot . Then we can all be happy :)

Mwaa xx

<3

DeletedUser

spank.gif

You can be passionate about something and believe in it , and fight for it , without breaking any rules . It's plain and simple just cheating and rule breaking and makes for an unfair advantage to a select few .

The current new no hauls worlds are a way to avoid the activity trap you use to justify botting . There is more than one way to skin a cat . Whatever your beliefs there are ways to go about implementing them without rule breaking and I do believe by introducing a no hauls world INNOGAMES are adapting and listening to the needs of the players . Those who use the correct channels . :p

I don't think breaking the rules is about being clever . I don't claim to be a genius but I'm pretty sure I could bot if I wanted too . I choose not to because I consider it to be wrong . Breaking rules is wrong in a game , in RL , whatever way you look at it , it is wrong .

Hopefully you can find a balance in a future no hauls world where you wont need to bot . Then we can all be happy :)

Mwaa xx

<3

*aroused at the emoticon*

Never played a no-hauls world, but I'm curious to explore this concept which might be the clincher yep. :D

I won't deny there is a certain glamour in breaking rules as well (which highlights why many botters tend to be young men, because being bad gives a bit of a rush). And Lisa, I'm not sure whether you could bot or not, making a bot isn't easy at all; infact it takes a few days (though those proficient could make one within 24 hours if they spent the whole day programming it). Its got a large margin for error; there finicky things to say the least. That being said, I'm sure you (and indeed anyone with a brain) could be taught (assuming anyone who knows, would be willing to do so).

But I look forward to a no-hauls world on UK, since some do not play net. due to their lack of a NB (I personally love the NB, bringing order to one's lifestyle).

DeletedUser

That's a fantastic conversation, which you two should really direct to a PM. This topic is about .co.uk vs. net, lets keep it on topic please :)

DeletedUser8097

I wish there was such an option to pick, "yes and I'd noble all the .uk team with my bare hands nobles"

Though guess I'd pretend not seeing Lisa's village...))