.co.uk's Best

DeletedUser

I thought I'd try to make an interesting topic that could have some discussion involved.

So, I'd like for you to name who you think is the best player(s) on this server. They don't have to be playing UK1 so long as their planning on playing UK2, so their apart of the community.

DeletedUser1274

Yeah I gotta agree. He had some good tactics and would have been really successful if he hadn't of quit he would have been at the top most of the way.

If he joins uk2 then others better watch out.

DeletedUser

Yeah I gotta agree. He had some good tactics and would have been really successful if he hadn't of quit he would have been at the top most of the way.

If he joins uk2 then others better watch out.

Mods can only join W1 xD

And am i included in this list? ;)

DeletedUser1274

Originally posted by Nauzhror
Heh. Predator wasn't bad, but he can't hold a candle to Purple Predator/Kinda Scary.

Who is this Purple predator guy?

DeletedUser1274

So is he a good player aswell??

I take he is but how good. I want info lol.

DeletedUser1274

w23 and 30 were my main worlds but both got nobled by atleast 4x bigger players.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Dude! Go spam some hentai forum or something. Anyway!
I'm kinda' interested in the top startup players on this server, they always interest me the most. Names, people. ;)

Purple Predator
Nauzhror (Yes, me. :icon_redface:)
Muldie325
duffbdat
Miggy

And umm...that might be it.... (There's others that do well on occasion but few others that are top 20 repeatedly.)

DeletedUser

Purple Predator
Nauzhror (Yes, me. :icon_redface:)
Muldie325
duffbdat
Miggy

And umm...that might be it.... (There's others that do well on occasion but few others that are top 20 repeatedly.)

duff wasn't active for world 1, so you never know. There's a lot more to success than knowing the game. Any of you guys can go down easily.

DeletedUser

For what it's worth I consider Purple Predator, Robj, Lardingd, and Godsman to be the four people I have learned the most from on this game.

Probably because you were in 300!!!, aye?

CiT was there too, I'd count him in as one of the(if not the) top, as he did play on this server.